Largest L2 private server registration open!

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
is l2 free, i havent payed any attention, or is that server free or HAHAHA *confused*

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I registered just to take a account from a poor 13 year old thats been waiting months to play.

TweaK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Unlimited account registration... I made like 5.
Summit, I pwn yuo so bad now. My level 9 elf mystic in the GX clan. GG.

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
Okay, i just downlaoded l2 off a site, and sence private servers are free to play on, sigh me up!!!

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
Runexten said:
I am signing up once it is downloaded again... <3 Tweak.

Edit: Nevermind? It's not working for me... Dangit...

Play anarchy online >.> :rolleyes :lovedup :rollie

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Runexten said:
Change your screen name dangit, I gave you the money!!!

I got the account created, but L2 doesn't want to unzip... :(
I can help you get it working, I got my friend to get his L2 working.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Runexten said:
Problem with it is it wont unzip, which is really gay.
hmm my friend's L2 installer kept on freezing his comp because he didnt have certain program to open the file, and I noticed it was in Korean, so I had to translate for him :(

RuneyPoo

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Got it working finally, Winzip is gay so I downloaded WinRar... :)

Got it unzipped and its autoupdating now...

What all do I need to go onto Ultima's server? All their patches, even bot free one? :(

-Has bots already for l2- :(

Zeroth

Member!
Reaction score
i can't it to even luanch after using the patches.... just changing the INI file makes the error "Files corrupted!!! Please, full scan" and changing the other files with the patches creates a long error... I have no idea what I'm doing wrong....

Death_Noodle

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.noodledesigns.net
Your auto-updating? you're gonna have to reinstall your game then because the server only supports C1... But when you do that just download the patch http://www.corfro.com/ul2patch.rar and the login fix http://213.112.96.44/ul2loginchangenw.rar

Then all you do is extract the ul2patch into you c:\program files\lineage II folder, then extract the login change file into the same place and your done. BTW do NOT run the game from the c:\program files\lineage II\lineage II.exe !!!! when you want to play, create a shourtcut to c:\program files\lineage II\system\L2.exe and start the game from that.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Runexten said:
Got it working finally, Winzip is gay so I downloaded WinRar... :)

Got it unzipped and its autoupdating now...

What all do I need to go onto Ultima's server? All their patches, even bot free one? :(

-Has bots already for l2- :(
First..

- install L2C1 update.zip
- Install item descripfix patch
- Bot prevention
- the ul2 patch.
- the login patch (either windowed or full)

and please dont tell me you dled L2 off official site.

Zeroth

Member!
Reaction score
death-noodle said:
Your auto-updating? you're gonna have to reinstall your game then because the server only supports C1... But when you do that just download the patch http://www.corfro.com/ul2patch.rar and the login fix http://213.112.96.44/ul2loginchangenw.rar

Then all you do is extract the ul2patch into you c:\program files\lineage II folder, then extract the login change file into the same place and your done. BTW do NOT run the game from the c:\program files\lineage II\lineage II.exe !!!! when you want to play, create a shourtcut to c:\program files\lineage II\system\L2.exe and start the game from that.
well, now Ill have to re-download it all, which won't work because the only client I can find now has C2 on it, and I deleted the installation files...

****ing great...

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Zeroth said:
well, now Ill have to re-download it all, which won't work because the only client I can find now has C2 on it, and I deleted the installation files...

****ing great...
Wrong

http://lineage2.nefficient.co.kr/L2client_20040120.exe

Took me 7 hours to dl there, but hey, its worth it.

The setup is in Korean, but its simple, download Alzip (search google and find english version of that) and you'll be able to open that file (mind you, the one you're dling is 1.3 gb, 2.8 when you extract it), you'll see like 3 or 4 buttons with "?????" on it, just try every single one, one of them is 'cancel', and one of them is 'extract' and one of them is 'help',

and it's target is c:/game/lineage 2 if you dont alter it.

HF