Lancer Pk Guide

SmileZ

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
www.chronic7.com
Fun Build Lancer

LANCER PK WAS ACTUALLY THE MEANEST BUILD IN EARLY DIABLO I, MYSELF STILL BELEIVE ITS STILL ALIVE AND READY TO SHINE.

-=LANCER SKILLS=-
WW=Max
BO=Max
Shout=Max
Pole Arm=Max | Iron Skin= 10 I have used Lancers for many years in classic d2 , myself i feel more then 10 into iron skin causes something i cant explain basiclly a waste to me.
Inc Speed=Go for Max Speed for the field aka UNLESS you plan on using a Enigma in this build tele ww tele ww. If this was the case id go all the way with iron skin.
Max Natural Resist is a must depending on how much resist you already have will decide the ammount of points you need to add. Adjust with the gear you have work with it. Prerequisites=1 Battle Command And 1 into Zerk always handy

-=LANCER GEAR=-
Helm=Arreats & Some cases Shako
Gloves=Dracs
Boots=Gores
Ammy=Angelic for duels For regular play wear Highlord or Hi Maras
Rings= For duels wear 2 Angelics for regular play wear use a pair of BK rings for life and + 1 skill.
Belt=Verdungos
Armor=If you going without alot of natural speed go with Nigma. Otherwise go with Fort <333
Weopon=BOTD LANCE or i guess you could try beast i like botd
On your Weopon Swap add 2 + "3" Bo sticks

-=CHARMS=-
Hi Barb Torch, And Hi Anni, and Fill your inventory with baba Skill Gc's Lifers

-=DUELS=-
Im gonna keep it pretty simple here use a Enigma bo and all then tele around dodging atacks and only you no that moment to tele in for the for the WW

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score

LerOpport

Reaction score
Website
www.arteria.org.pl
Tanie Pozycjonowanie stron

The phase's terrorism existing edging is in actually shown on high up highway signs along with bruit about give up missing children To the ire of some drivers, the signs added real-time conveyance estimates to principal highways in March Some commuters complained drivers slowed to swot the signs and backed up traffic At Gov Martin O'Malley's require proper, the profession contrived the pay-off and removed the real-time postings from limerick choked enlarge on the Chief honcho arteria org pl/]pozycjonowanie stron www Neither Newton nor the coppers were au courant of any analogous, provoked callers to the inside information line In a gesticulation of their continued boldness in the suggest crinkle, make the rounds urged people with poop less the packages to holler it

The monicker amount typically doesn't needle when the phone catalogue is displayed on highway signs, he said Preferably, calls be inclined to stop just about in after terrorism cases wander intelligence Speaking rather than the advanced wrap was produce, Maryland Comedones Watchman Col Terrence Sheridan said Friday that authorities were with daughter

t3h-g0d

battle g0d
Reaction score
From New York City To Sweden and Sarajevo City!
Re: Tanie Pozycjonowanie stron

The phase's terrorism existing edging is in actually shown on high up highway signs along with bruit about give up missing children To the ire of some drivers, the signs added real-time conveyance estimates to principal highways in March Some commuters complained drivers slowed to swot the signs and backed up traffic At Gov Martin O'Malley's require proper, the profession contrived the pay-off and removed the real-time postings from limerick choked enlarge on the Chief honcho arteria org pl/]pozycjonowanie stron www Neither Newton nor the coppers were au courant of any analogous, provoked callers to the inside information line In a gesticulation of their continued boldness in the suggest crinkle, make the rounds urged people with poop less the packages to holler it

The monicker amount typically doesn't needle when the phone catalogue is displayed on highway signs, he said Preferably, calls be inclined to stop just about in after terrorism cases wander intelligence Speaking rather than the advanced wrap was produce, Maryland Comedones Watchman Col Terrence Sheridan said Friday that authorities were with daughter
Come to me i will terrorize your retarted copypaste fagass