Ladder or Custom? That is the question

Ladder or Custom?

• Ladder, time to go level 40

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • Custom Games, whats the site for DOTA again?

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Bit of Both.

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • I dont play Warcraft, SC/WoW/D2 rules!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Depends the state of your situation and your enemy. If you have an expo, you can save the money quite fast, also you can replenish your forces more effectively if you fail in an attack or something.

But no matter, you need an expo to survive the long games. 1 Mine won't suffice and you also got to prevent your enemy from sacking it.

XDxxTX

Member!
Reaction score
Hmmm yeah that is true. But i played a game yesterday and just got 2 complete noobs i was so pissed off they ended my winning streak. These guys had NO units what so ever this UD allie jsut built 1 of everything he could on the first tier and then upgraded and the human he had nothin except hero so i just left and played DotA :p

ChrisH36

Reaction score
XDxxTX said:
Hmmm yeah that is true. But i played a game yesterday and just got 2 complete noobs i was so pissed off they ended my winning streak. These guys had NO units what so ever this UD allie jsut built 1 of everything he could on the first tier and then upgraded and the human he had nothin except hero so i just left and played DotA :p
In 3on3, NEVER RELY on teammates unless you get attacked. Harass a guy alone then FORCE them to do what you tell them to do or they are noobie hackers and don't deserve to play.

In foots, if neither of them tech. YOU TECH!!! The only time the team randoms is when you do 2on3on3on3. Me and Darkmatter did, got 2 nagas by random and I got a dark ranger off random. We had to use Jamie, Renegade Wizard and the pult a few times.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
A team of 3 randoms depends on how well you rake money for your enemy. If one of you has like 500 gold or something, then start getting a few demos. Those creep places can really change the effect of battle.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Demo/Scepter is all you need. You just need to be good with both in order to get ahead or on par with the techer as far as your tech goes. Then you have your hero already, putting you ahead. =D

XDxxTX

Member!
Reaction score
Oh this was ladder lol, but i recon dark ranger is pretty awesome in the footman frenzy because 1. her life drain kicks ass as it lvls i once had a team where 2 of us were Dark ranger and we did it on tha same enemy and killed him :p ) 2. she gets aboms off her dark arrows and if you have teched UD and you have aboms then they have the same dmg and she can pawn.