Labor day weekend work

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
I have continued to do work on Battleforum's backend. I am glad to say that we ranked #7 on Google for "Diablo 3 forum"... for 3 days :/, due to that work. But I am making some more changes over the holiday weekend that should shoot us up pretty well again. Then Monday or so I will be implementing some code that will hopefully keep one time visitors on the page longer!!

Some exciting stuff if you're nerdy like me but more interestingly to everyone else, it should bring some more activity to the forums.

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Very close to unlocking some very powerful code for this site. If you notices forum navigation links messed up now and again that is me testing things, I apologize. When it is finally finished it should give us a nice push in Google.

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Removed the activity/ point stats from showing up under usernames' in posts. Let me know if you guys really enjoyed this feature, otherwise it is gone for now. I was cluttering things for no reason

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Just moved around a TON of threads and removed many many spam posts (30,000+). Hope that pushes us up even further in Google as well as gets rid of some clutter.

Removed some unnecessary categories as well

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Just moved around a TON of threads and removed many many spam posts (30,000+). Hope that pushes us up even further in Google as well as gets rid of some clutter.

Removed some unnecessary categories as well
Would move a lot more threads and categories at this time as well but I want to see how Google treats the redirects. Hope that explains some things