Kingdom of Evers'ilance

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: Actually i kind of took that out of a fantasy series called "Chronics of The Two Swords" which is a continuation of the series "Chronics of the Breakening" its a Russian fantasy series, author's name is Nik Perumov, it is pretty good actually, i heard that they are gonna translate some of his work into english in the upcoming years. I actually vaguely now the author, he lives in North Carolina, just a 10 minute drive from there i used to live in the USA. By Maiar i am assuming you mean the wizards from Tolkien's books, like Gendalf.

IC:

Igor: What? Why have i not sensed your presence?

"Igor's face became even more dark and grim"

Igor: The creator believed enough in this existance to put life in our unworthy bodies. We were given a gift and we must protect it. That is all this is, i saw death, more then once, i swimmed in the internal river of shadows, there is no happiness to be found there, only cold, and rest. But it is not time to rest, it is time to fight, it was forseen!

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Vox frowned, knowing he would not survive that task if he helped his friend.

Vox: I am sorry, Igor. I am but a mortal, this is no task for me. I will prepare our armies for the apocalypse though, I have not finished with the Four Horsemen yet.

Vox gave a Khalamayan salute and strapped his sword on and walked to the portal leading back to Ilya.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
((The Wizards were Maia in a way, but Maia applies to a much larger group of individuals than Saruman The White, Gandalf The Grey, Radagast The Brown, The Blue, and The Green [the last two were either never given names, or purposefully not so. They went into the East, and were never seen again.]. The Five wizards were the Istari, a select group of five Maia sent to Middle Earth. The Maiar were the direct servants of the gods. The term Ainur (not Ainar) refers to Maiar and Valar, the Valar being the aforementioned gods.))

((No, I'm not a nerd, completely, I just finished reading the Silmarillion, never quite got into it until recently.))

"We were given life, yes, but even the Valar have been known to make mistakes. Morgoth, Lord of Sauron and Ungoliant, he was this existances first evil. I had the misfortune of meeting the beast of a man. Ungoliant was...worse...in a way. The way she...ate them...killed the Trees."
He fell silent for a moment as his goggles extended out from somewhere inside, or behind his head, and took their place to shield his eyes. Unseen behind the goggles he was shedding a tear.
"You fools know nothing of death and non-existance. I have experienced both LONG before any of you existed. I was born before there was even the notion of death." His gaze ripped around to lay on FW, "You are descendent from the scum of the gods, my friend. Everyone is naught but creations of weaker beings than the great Iru Illuvitar. Only the Valar and the Maiar, possibly the Elves, are fit to exist. The Dwarves were born from secret tinkerings, and almost destroyed by their creator's hands, but praise be to Illuvitar, he spared them. He knew lesser beings could make mistakes. Everything that exists is A MISTAKE! I am one of the last of my kind. I have lived among mistakes anbd partial successes throughout my existance after The War. Through it all I learned one thing. Sorrow. Even now it has begun to tear at my very heart and soul. I have not been complete for a great many years, because of all you scum."

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: I know about the history of Middle Earth, Nik Perumov has continued Tolkien's work in one of his trilogies, it is a story of what is happening 300 years later. It mentions a lot of the original history.

IC:

"Igor looked towards the skies"

Igor: There is no point to this discussion, everyone is free to choose their fate, if you Maiar will not help us, then get out of our way, do not force me to destroy you. All i have to do is break your ties with Valinor, and you are but a helpless spirit, do not tempt me.

"Igor looked over everyone else"

Igor: I repeat my question. Who shall join me?

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Ainar narrowed his eyes at the insolent fool, "My ties with my ancient home and the gods have long been severed, I hold only my faith in myself and the strength of technology as my power." He contemplated showing the fool the true realities of non-existance, contemplated showing them all. He glanced around and only heard the screams of fools and the faces of the dead. From deep within his being a flash issued forth as his body was split into four sections, the light making what almost appeared to be a cross. Each section of his body dissolved away, starting from where the light touched and passing outward, and when he was gone, no traces remained except a puddle of black goo that absorbed all light and burned any organic things that touched it to the point where even deific interference would be unable to heal the affect area, unless of course it was replaced by a graft from another being.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Igor: Stop this childish games Ainar, i would expect someone of your age to be wiser. I do not need a meaningless show of power from you, i have been on the border between this world and the unknown, i have looked on the other side, you can not hope to surprise me. If you do not wish to help me, do not interfere, i was placed at the same level as the Valar but in a different position. They controll the elements and keep the individual world's together, those like me were put by the creator to protect the borders of the universe as a whole. You can not defeat me, i can not kill you, each time i use my powers my enemy grows stronger, because the balance between order and chaos must be kept and that is one of the laws of nature and can not be broken. But if you do not stop this foolishness i will be forced to contain you. So stop NOW!!!

"Igor rapidly grew impatient. As he spoke the last words, a great tremor shook the ground, his voice was implified and reflected from every air particle there was, making it worthy of the sound which would bring about the judgement day. He then pointed his white staff at the gooye substance."

Igor: So what shall it be traitor of Valinor? You broke your physical ties, but your essence is still tied to the Valinor, the place of your birth, you can not do anything with that, it is the same as my flesh is made of the soil of this world, your flesh is made of Valinor, no matter what side you are on or how much power you possess. That is your greatest weakness and it is your greatest strength, however in this case i will use that to defeat you. I will use this puddle as a medium for the means of your entrapment, no matter there you are, you can not escape it. I know you can hear me. So what shall it be, do you submit or do i trap you?!

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Ainar would have responded, but seeing as Igor was talking to absolutely nobody and Ainar was in fact nowhere within three spheres, he really didn't hear him. He really couldn't hear him at all, even if Igor tried, plus Ainar was rather in the mood to ignore such insolent fools.

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
In Ilya, Vox entered the castle. He sat upon his throne again, sighing, when suddenly, a woman around his age barged in, half dead. "Please help me!" She cried out as Vox ran towards her. She was badly wounded, her arms and legs scratched and her clothing had several revealing tears. She was obviously opressed. "What is it, miss?" inquired Vox in a cool, collective manner. He took off his cloak and wrapped it about the woman to keep her covered. "Bandits...in the city!" Vox swore under his breath and demanded a Cleric help her at once. When the house Cleric, a portly woman with a kind smile, took the woman away for healing, Vox drew his new blade, Renault, made of Valyrium (An Indestructable Steel, and extreamly light), and Darkstone (A metal with the same qualities as iron, but absorbs magic. It is blacker than the blackest night.). He swung Renault over his head and charged into the court yard. Several bandits were there, and instantly surrounded the king.

Vox let out a war cry and then attacked the closest bandit, slicing his head off. He wheeled around and deflected a blow from a mighty axe. Vox jumped around with increadible speed and stamina, deflecting blows, and cutting down his foes in a blur of Red and Blue. Several shouts were heard and Vox's home guard came to his aid, cutting down the last of the bandits.

Vox thanked them and walked back into the castle to speak with the woman.

She was dressed in one of Ris' kimonos, green and blue silk with red trim. She had long blond hair that went down to her shoulder blades in a neat ponytail. Her green eyes met Vox's cold blue ones and then Vox fell for her. She seemed so much like Ris, but different appearance...

"Tell me, milady, what is your name?" asked Vox, bowing down to her. She giggled nervously, the king of Ilya bowing to a commoner like her. "My name is Silvia." Vox took her hand and kissed it, showing his full appreciacion. "Well met, Lady Silvia." She seemed more nervous now Has the king cracked? She thought.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
(( >_< Tanya is the name of one of my characters who just so happens to be Dark Warrior...))

((Also...I think I'm completely lost as to what to do...))

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: Hey Tacitus, how about you playing along to make this interesting?

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
((Because then we might end up losing Igor forever. Besides, if Ainar stayed he would be able to muster his forces. Yeah, it'll be a while, but he'll be helping, not just in the way you'd all like.))

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: I seriously doubt that Ainar would be able to do anything about Igor, actually i know he wouldn't be. You always do this, just unexpectedly your character does something ridiculusly stupid like disappearing. Ah...whatever.

IC:

"Igor rose his eyes to the sky for a second and then lowered them back down, focusin his eyesight on the goo."

Igor: He is out of my immediate reach, and i do not care enough for the fool to waste energy tracking and punishing him, mad men are better left alone, they will eventually be consumed by the irrationality of their own minds. I'll deal with the gift he left us.

"A white spark flew off the tip of Igor's staff, it slowly landed on the goo. The goo instanteneously combusted, a pillar of smoke quickly rose to the skies. Just in few minutes all what was left of the goo were ashes. Igor lowered his staff and raised his hand. The ashes began turning into soil identical to that which was lying around them. In few seconds there was no evidence left of the goo ever occuring."

Igor: Ainar went mad and will not be joining us, Final Warrior is on my side. I still haven't heard from the rest of you. So what shall it be?

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
((I like how you just decided to munch your way around the goo. It was hillarious to read. Quite similar to curing the common cold by simply saying its not there, and suddenly its gone. For all you knew it could have been the first vestiges of life as anyone knows it visiting this time for a few moments. But of course, that'd be rediculously stupid, no...ridiculously stupid would be munching.))

((I always have a reason behind my actions. Always.))

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: So do crazy people.

All your character does is show arrogance and call everyone insolent fools behind their backs, atleast thats how its looking so far.

You didn't explain anything about the goo so i did the only thing i could to get that ridiculus thing over with. Plus Igor is supposed to have power to transform matter. Your mind thats whats hillarious.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
((I think I see a flame in that post. Kuz here has directly insulted my intelligence, calling my brain hillarious. I find that rather offensive sir, or madame, as the case may be.))

((On a more serious note, haven't you stopped to consider that my characters are having a natural reaction to the world around them and the people they are interacting with? To Ainar you all look like fools, trying to stop non-existance. His mind was accelerated by the intervention of our lovely Final, and thus he sees himself as a higher being due to mental capacity most couldn't even comprehend, that makes you just a wee bit egotistical and arrogant. As for the goo, if I went aroudn telling everyone exactly how to deal with every little problem, how exactly would any serious, and not munchkin level RP occur?))

((There may also be the fact that I DON'T LIKE RPING WITH "ROLE PLAYERS" OF YOUR CALIBER. I left the first time because of your sort, and only returned because FW needed a boost. I get enough of your sort on Gaia, I don't want it here as well.))

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: Excuse me, what do you mean by my caliber? Do you somehow consider yourself my better at this? How laughable, but anyways, since you done explaining how "godly" your character is, can we get back to Rping? Also since you did not explain anything about the goo, i assumed that it could be burned to death like anything in the real world, there is a thing called logic you see, and sometimes its fun to use it. But seriously lets get back to the story. I am sorry everyone for having this debate with Tacitus, it was waste of my time just as much as it was waste of yours.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
((And yes, I'm contnueing this quarrel, not for the sake of arguement [well....I do like argueing], but to provide activity to the thread, because no one else seems to want to RP with one of your caliber either. I've noticed a trend Kuz, people disappear when you stop by. I know Az has been posting but not here...hmmm. And Kuz, I don't think I'm better than you. I KNOW I'm better than you. Get the terminology right.))

((Look at all of the characters involved from an impartial point of view, they are ALL egotistical as ****, or something similar. Godly beings, death incarnate, angels, etc. One knows another for a fool because he knows what the others attempt to be foolish. If you see someone doing something you see as useless, you don't just walk over and help them perform what you think to be a futile act. You're taking far too much offense to this and need to look at the situation from the eyes of the characters besides your own. The sign of a grat person and writer is the ability to see more than one side of the story.))

((Logic is indeed fun to use, it gives me a sense of permanent euphoria, but you're killing my buzz dude. Flawed logic is the bane of existance. If a teacher gave all the answers to a test with the test, there'd be no purpose to it. Besides, never said you had to interact with the goo. No one said the goo was of this earth, and if you had taken a moment to give a damn, you might have noticed some interesting qualities to it. I tried to provide RP possibilities, and you blow them up. Your answer to everything, overpower it and blow it the **** up. Thats basically how you've dealt with everything thus far, brute strength. This is highly stereotypical and I mean not what I say, but its a stereotypical russian responce.))

((And its not a waste of time if no one is doing anything, aside from me TRYING to provide an RP, which I'll still leave open because as mod I've nixxed your erradication of my goo. Its actually a pretty useful use of my time because I get to correct the asanine ramblings of someone that can't see their own ne0* qualities. *Definition provided by The Coalition, oh, you can't view it? Too Bad.))

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
OOC: Can you two PLEASE stop arguing? Jeez, you are wasting posts on arguing back and forth. If Tac wants to use that goo-whatever for something, let him. Kuz, calm down man. I cant take this much longer!

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: I really don't see why anyone would think that i am not calm, Tac seems to be the one displaying extrordinary arrogance and lack of common sense. Especially claiming something as ridiculus as him being any better at this then me. His characters always do irrational things, because he is an irratinal person, he demonstrated that in many of he posts, i can give examples if anybody cares for it. If you know that logic is fun to use Tac, how about trying to bend over your lack of rationality and actually use it?

So as i understand that you say i didn't destroy the goo and that goes? Wow, you are the real deal man, instead of trying to react to the destruction of your goo with a rational response like showing up and dealing with me, you say i didn't do it and i can't do it simply cause you say so. God that takes me back to first grade. Ha ha. You're ridiculus Tac, i am sorry but you are.

So if you're so smart as you claim how would you deal with the all consuming goo? Stand around and wonder what will the guy who made it do? The logical response to a threat is an elimination of that threat, that is a fact! OMG, just think for a second! Its not that hard! Do you expect us to just let you lead us through your own story plan with disregard to what ideas we might have?

And what is this definition you're talking about? What Coalition?

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
((Kuz, I'm amazed by the fact that you keep telling the both of us to shut up, but don't do it yourself. This line of insults directed at me, most of which have no foundation in reality, no longer relates to the thread, and any further bitching on your part will get you a warning.))

((Now that I've ended this, I'll end it the right way. My being better at RPing that you is not arrogance, its fact. So drop it. I don't see my characters wiping out entire armies with one attack. [reference to orc attack from earlier in this thread.] I am rarely irrational, you simply can't see underlying meanings and a grand scheme of things.))

((I'll add a proper reaction to the goo in a bit. As for my nixxing your post, its in the RPR rules that RPers not munch. My nixxing your munching is only in accordance with RPR rules. Might try reading them again. If you want to know more about the Coalition, I'll give you the perfect person to talk to.))

The goo bubbled and gurgled slightly, devouring light and sound that came near. A peasant or attendant slipped past the others and, having not noticed the goo, stepped on it, the outter edges of his shoes making contact with it before a searing pain ran through his foot. He leapt back and looked down at his foot. A section of his shoe was missing and blood spilled out onto the floor, his big toe had been cut clean off, as if it had never existed. The puddle seemed to shrink a great deal as veins of black ran up the injured man's foot, sending waves of pain through his body.

((Now, if we can return to RPing I'd be much obliged. I'll also make a random note. Stating something automatically happens to a character or object specifically being controlled by a player besides yourself is autohitting, and is thus to be labeled as munching. If someone where to say, automatically heal this NPC I am controlling, it'd be autohitting. ALTHOUGH, saying one attempts to heal him is not.))

((On this note, I'd also like to mention that most people in the RPR autohit 90% of the time. No one ever mentions it though, mostly because the person whom controls the NPCs that are usually the target of such autohits lets it be. In which case it is slightly more acceptable, but still holds the label of autohitting, regardless of whether or not it is allowed.))