Kingdom of Evers'ilance

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Vox siged slightly, looking at the distance.

Vox: I am sorry, I have no clue where we are going.

Isaac: Hmph...not much of a king are you?

Vox glared at the boy with his cold blue eyes.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Ainar looked over the shell, a small device that looked like an aiming reticule pulled forward from the skin just above his ear and swung down over his eye. It split in two, creating two thinner lenses that were ideal for their purpose, the other half swinging over to meet a dock that had pulled from the skin above his ear on the opposite side of his head. The rather interesting set of spectacles tightened around his head like a pair of tinkerer's goggles as he kneeled down. As his arm extended several tools popped out from a small mechanism to lay in his palm. He looked them over and curled back one figer that corresponded to the tool he wanted. It seemed to be a point scanner of some sort, made clear as he began poking at the shell and a scrolling list of scan results began to appear on his goggles.

Gray Claw

Member!
Reaction score
((Chris has been there for a long time. And Fw, my first post was confusing so let me explain, Chris wanted to play a trick so he used his telekenesis to make the gloves slap you guys.))
"Waah, easy on the shell techy! I just had it polished." The voice seemed to come out of the shell. Then Christopher appeared back inside his shell.
"Where were you?" Asked Ainar. "Why inside my shell." Answered Chris. "But inside inside." "For that long?" Asked Ainar. "Well the library is big, it takes 10 minutes to get from the a to the b section on foot." Said Christopher as a few books appeared from thin air.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
((Sorry for it being rather short, but I absolutely refuse to even speak a single word for characters that are not my own.))

((On an unrelated note, I'm thinking of reintroducing my Magi vs Tech campaign, if I can remember, or be reminded, of where it left off. Its been a rather long time and I can't remember anything from what I did.))

As Ainar looked over the shell for a moment his goggles paused in their scrolling of results. He stood back up, asking one simple question, "Dimensional Pocket, Spatial Distortion, or Improbability?"

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
*About fifty miles away, Light and Dark fly far overhead. They are following clues and signs. They are flying slowly, scanning the terrain directly below them. Light(Wolfz) looks to Dark(Tanya) as he knows she's much more used to having the long-distance sight. Light had to get used to it because Wolfz never relied on improved eyesight for his gunmanship. Dark had Tanya's experiances to draw off of. They look like Angels, flying in the sky like they do. A good comparison would be to Angels of Death.*

((Honestly...I've forgotten some of my ideas for their powers >_<; I'll just have fun coming up with new ones or reinventing old ones... Anyway, let's see if I can get into this... Last time...I just hated getting on and there being about five pages added in in the course of twenty-hours -_-; ))

Gray Claw

Member!
Reaction score
((I got the shell idea from Zoidberg on Futurama on a certain episode.)
"Well, I should say all of the above. It's just how my species are. It's a mix of magic and all of the above. You could say it was another realm. But I like to think of it as my home. It is useful to have a library and a labratory with you all the time. Say, would you chaps like a look?" Christopher said.
((I'm sorry, my problem is probably the same as Tac's. I can't act for other ppl's chars. And when I do, I screw up completely.))

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Tacitus said:
((I have the PMs, yes, but I refuse to give it to Kuz because I'm a prick.))
OOC: Common now, why all the hate? Well i am reintroducing Igor anyways, i'll read what happened later.

IC:
"A portal has opened in the thin air many miles away from all the other happenings of this story, it opened about 10 meters above the ground. A man came crushing down through it. He landed on top of his head."

???: Dammit, my powers already started failing me.

"He was wearing a loose fitting gray robe, there were many men and women in kingdom of Ever'Elance and beyond who knew that man's name. It was Igor, the ascended demi-god, the Orlangur's sacrafise. The man who kept the world from falling into chaos and lost his physical body for it. His spirit was rewarded with internal life and unmeasurable power, which he and others like him used to battle "The Uknown" a creature from beyond this Universe, pure darkness which swallows whole worlds that lay in its path. Now he was lying on his back, rubbing his hand. A long grey staff with a silver ball on its tip lay to the right of him, a seemingly normal long-sword lay to the other side of him. He slowly got up"

Igor(thinking to himself): My power is failing, i am no longer connected to the source, i am a reagular human now. Heh, for some reason i feel happy. Lets see what i still can do.

"He pointed his grey staff at a nearby hill and did nothing else. A second later the hill exploded and was swallowed by white light."

Igor(saying outloud): It seems i am still strong.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
((Its not that I can't, but I refuse to on prinicple. Its common courtesy and proper RP ettiquet.))

Ainar poked at the shell with his scanning device a few more times, "So cumbersome. My lab fits in my palm and my library is currently around my head." He tapped his goggles as he smirked, his voice broadcasting in Christopher's head, But they do oh so much more. Personally, I can't see how anyone can live with such primative technology as this world has. But no one else needs to know that.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: Proper RP ettiquet? So being a jerk is proper RP ettiquet? You used that summary, why would it be wrong for me to use it?

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
((Me being a prick in your general direction has nothing to do with RP ettiquet. My being a prick is because, well, I'm me and you're you. Unless suddenly something really freaky happened and the universe turned upside down and switch out bodies or something. Which would be really freaky x.x))

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
ooc: back everyone! I couldnt get on BF for some time so sorry if I wasnt around to post. Welcome back BAM, Tac and Kuz. It's been hell without you guys.

BoT

Vox and Isaac glared at each other for a long time. Obviously the two did not meet eye to eye. The gears on Vox's artificial arm clanked as he reached for his blade.

Echo: No, son. He is on our side.

Vox: Sorry father...

Vox retreated his hand and sighed.

OOC again: sorry for the short post, writers' block atm >.<

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: Can anyone explain to me in few words what happened since i was gone and what the hell is going on right now?

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Lots of heavy shit went down, Rhianna died (you should recall...) and uhm... lessee... Ilya was sieged. The Final Warrior and Vox have just finished up the fight, and are going back to Evers'ilance on foot. Ainar has re-appeared.

Thank you guys SO much for keeping this RPG going... Testing is evil.

BoT:

FInal Warrior: Quiet... listen...

Vox: What is it?

Final Warrior: The breathing... I know it. Wolfz and Tanya return. The Warriors are re-unting again.

Vox: ... We are still missing one.

*The Final Warrior's aura seemed to... darken and depress at this.*

Vox: I did not mean to offend.

Final Warrior: You did not... but bearing the loss of one such as she...

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Vox patted Final Warrior on the back.

Vox: Relax, brother. She isnt the only Warrior who is missing. We lost Gryph and Kate as well.

Final Warrior: Perhaps you are right brother.

Vox waved at Wolfz and Tanya

Vox: Great to see you guys! It's been ages!

Vox's appearance was different (Incase you wernt reading, BAM). His chin was growing a short beard and his hair was shorter, no longer shoulder length and greasy. His left arm was made of wood and gears and he had a different sword.

Vox: My friends, where have you been?

Gray Claw

Member!
Reaction score
OOC: Sorry I haven't posted for such a long time. First there was this tun off the screen thing week and then i got hyptonized by an rpg.

BoT:Chris: My! What happened to the warriors? I though you were all alive and well!
Greetings Wolfz, Tanya. I am Christopher the Tech Mage.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
At the mention of the other warriors Ainar glanced eastwards, scanning the horizon as his eyepiece seemed alive with information, but behind it his eyes seemed dull and grey as opposed to the glowing silver and gold that had come to them recently. He let out a brief sigh that he tried to hide the best he could, thinking to himself, I can only hope Jiyma and the Tech Dominion are holding their own....

((Ren Angtur's name officially being changed to Jiyma Angtur`thallas))

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
*As Light (Wolfz) and Dark (Tanya) touch down, Vox and a new warrior they have no recollection of (Chris) great them. They make mental note of his name...and position. Chris. Tech. It's easy enough to associate that. They look at everybody present, streching their wings. Light Warrior looks like an one would expect of an Angel. He has white, feathered wings and is draped in white robes. He carries two, large blades that look like they would combine to form a huge cross-shaped weapon, sheaned silver. Dark Warrior looks like a dark, female version of her companion. She carries a bow, which creates its own arrows (basically, infinite supply) that gives off a slight golden aura.*

[Light] I am Wolfz, Light Warrior.
[Dark] I am Tanya, Dark Warrior.
[Both] We are pleased to meet you Chris, Tech Warrior.
[Light] We have been training, syncronizing.
[Dark] It is good to be back. Final. Vox.
[Both] We visited our home town. We rediscovered out past. We learned of our future.

*Light and Dark speak with perfect syncronization. They seem to have worked on their teamwork. Light holds his swords in either hand, points down to the ground. Dark has her bow slung across her shoulders.*

[Light] What have you been doing?
[Dark] Please catch us up.

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Final Warrior: *Bows head in greeting* It has been a long time. Some have stayed. Some have strayed. Others have departed of us. Rhianna is... no longer in our company. ilya's seige has been lifted, and I have... discovered strengths unknown to myself. To quote...

"Death no longer walks alone, forever as long as Light and Dark stride arm-in-arm"​

It seems the time to do true battle with Apocalypse is coming.