Kingdom of Evers'ilance

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Final Warrior: Thou'rt the Tech Warrior, Ainar. I can see that quite visibly *looks at devices.* And you, Glyph... it is possible that thou'rt the Monk Warrior. Possible. Or, you could be an unheard of Warrior. Or you might not be a Warrior at all...

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Ainar picks up his electrical firearm*

Ainar: Could I test this on one of you? I want to check its output level. I assure you, it probably won't cause you any harm.

Glyph: Uh...

Ainar: Ok, thanks *he points the gun at Glyph and fires, the weapon explodes in his hands* Damn! OK, well, uh,...i geuss i'll stick to my Pyrotechnics Gun and Repeating Rifle then.

*he walks over to the bed and fiddles with several small round disks.*

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Final Warrior: Maybe you should turn it into a miniature catapault, a sling with a trigger, if you will, and have electromagnetically charge a ball of steel. Then, when you pull the trigger, the small steel ball is launched at a velocity that would be able to pierce all but the toughest of armors, like adamantium.

Ainar: Hey! That's a good idea!

Reaction score
Website
LIEK.WTF.HAPPEN.TO.DIS.SITE.COM
-Off Topic-
I dont really get this..... Is the tech warrior in the castle or something? I dont understand, is our main mission to get the trade routes back and steady? Augh I dont know when to come in, like burst in the room or not. Can someone please introduce me? Thank you.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: There really is no story. You can make your own quests, and have people join you. Just don't make the quests affect the entire RPG. And the Tech Warrior is Ainar (Tacitus). The quest to find the missing caravans is just a quest that I wanted to join. Think of this as a mini RPR, but in a set world and time period. I can't intro you, because you already introduced yourself.

Reaction score
Website
OOC: Ok thanks that helped. I think I can join.

BOT:
*nearby is the same man from the bar, he overheard the conversation ( nobody knows ). He now knows what their mission is and is going to go*
???: *opens the door*
Final Warrior: Who are you?
???: I am sorry but I overheard your conversation and I am willing to know who I am. My name is Zacxko, could you figure out who I am? Sorry to bother you. May I also join your quest in finding the lost caravans?

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Ainar picks up one of his small disks, walks over to glyph, cuts his arm and hands him the disk.*

Glyph Hey! What the hell doy ou think you are doing?

Ainar: I'm testing my Healing Disks, look. *Glyph's arm has already begun to heal at a rapid rate.* Soon I will be able to work these into normal everyday clothes, and maybe even into the actual skin of some, provided they survive the screening process. You can keep that one...

*He picks up a small device composed of dozens of gears off his bed and tinkers with it for a while, soon he sets it down and eight spikes burst out the sides, twist, and lift the object off the ground. It seems to be some sort of Mechanical Spider*

Ainar: Ah! It finally works. Those gears the shopkeep had are actually working properly.

*The "spider" walks around poking Glyph with its spike-like legs while Ainar modifies a damaged crossbow*

Reaction score
Website
Zacxko: Wo... ow! Thats amazing, those healing disks! And that moving "spider"!
Ainar: Yes, it is.
Zacxko: So what are we going to do... I mean what am I goin.....

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Final Warrior: You really are in a daze, aren't you? Let's see you test out this bow...
*The Final Warrior pulls what looks to be an ancient longbow, with runes engreaved all over.*

Reaction score
Website
Zacxko: Test it out? Sure.
Final Warrior: *hands over the bow*
Zacxko: Now what do I hit with this? What are you trying to do?

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Final Warrior: What else? Fire this arrow *hands Zacxko a heavy, oaken arrow with gold feathers and an adamntium tip.* at me.

Glyph/Ainar/Zacxko: WHAT?!

Final Warrior: If you can, then you are the Ace Warrior... but if you can't then you aren't. Simple enough. *The Final Warrior's voice changes, getting deeper and more commanding.* NOW DO IT.

Kitty

Reaction score
((I would gladly join, since you're in a serious shortage of females...but when it comes to the character I want to use, I'm not sure she's too modern for this RP. If you'd like to check it over, her name is Luna, I believe that as of right now she's the last post in the RPR character submission.

If she's too modern, I'll just use someone else.))

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Ainar ignores the happenings in his small room and picks up his spider. He grabs several of the remaining healing disks and affixes them to a small apparatus on its back. He sorts through his stuff and finds a small tube and a few cylinders that are melded together. Soon he has fashioned a crude pistol from the junk. His spider walks back over to him and he flicks it off. As it folds up he locks its legs in place and begins detatching gears and small pulley systems and affixes the pistol on the spider's right side. The spider is now a Medical Offensive Spider Drone. He steps back and admires his work.*

Ainar (mumbling to the others): This will both be an asset in battle with his pistol and with the medical disks that are integrated into his systems.

Reaction score
Website
OOC: Dang!! Wtf?! My post didnt post... ok sry but uhh yea.
BOT:
Zacxko: Eh... Final Warrior, do you really want me to shoot you?
Final Warrior: Yes.
Zacxko: Alright, here goes... (shout)NOTHING!! *fires the arrow at full speed*
-To Be Continued...​

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
*The arrow seemingly thuds into the Final Warrior.*
Final Warrior: Good. You almost hit me. There's a chance that you are the Ace Warrior.

Everyone: Wha?!

Zacxko: How'd you... but I... the arrow... it... wha...?

Final Warrior: Faster than you can see. Look at where I was...

*The form of the Final Warrior where he once stood dissapates, leaving nothing to show that he was ever there.*

Final Warrior: I can only do this every so often... I'm getting... 'rusty.'

Reaction score
Website
Zacxko (shaky voice): T-tha-a-ts a-mmaz-iing! W-hhatt the heck?!
Zacxko (steady .....): Your amazing, that ...power is wicked. What are we going to do now? *stares at Final Warrior*

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Final Warrior: That is only a little of the fury that I carry in me. You haven't seen the true me... *smiles for the first time.* I think we should go and help Glyph out... it has been a long time since Griffin Blade, Angel Fury, Demon Wrath, or Griever have tasted blood... *Four sword hilts can be seen protruding from a hole in the Final Warrior's cloak.*

Reaction score
Website
OOC: Sorry what does this mean? it has been a long time since Griffin Blade, Angel Fury, Demon Wrath, or Griever have tasted blood... Wha??!?! You never introduced them....?
BOT:
Zacxko: Final Warrior, I agree, my main purpose here is to help you guys. Are we ready to leave? Im getting ... bored.
Zacxko: Final Warrior, are all of us going?

Kitty

Reaction score
((Helloooo? I believe I asked a question, is anyone going to answer? Anyone? Anyone? :usad))

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
I PMed you, Kitty. Didn't you get it? I said you could join, but I was hoping your character would fit the role of Rose Warrior...