Kingdom of Evers'ilance

TheRisingSun

Member!
Reaction score
Website
none

*On the way to the palace, final warrior and Glyph discuss matters*

Glyph: How long have you known you were the heir? last i heard, you were merely a champion of the order. Have you been keeping this a secret? the king himself hasnt said a word about a child, nontheless a great warrior like yourself.

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Final Warrior: I'm not his child. I am no one's child. I was born of Death, my father was Lord Death, my mother Lady Life. Emotions show nothing, for destined forever, emotionless.

Gryph: I've heard something like that...

Final Warrior: The story of my birth.

Gryph: So you are totally emotionless.

Final Warrior: More or less, yes.

Gryph: what about at the bar?

Final Warrior: Very rare. Humans are getting to me.

Gryph: So your saying you're not a human, nor the King's son. What are you?

Final Warrior: The Death Incarnate, the Final Warrior.

Gryph: Then why are you the King's heir?

Final Warrior: I guess it is because that I am his most trusted, most loyal subject. and the fact that I have ridden for him in battles since I was 13 human years. And because the King was... no, is, like a father to me.

TheRisingSun

Member!
Reaction score
Website
none

Glyph: so you admit to having human emotions of a father? If he died, would you morn for him? And another thing, being forever itself, do you like the thought of ruling for eternity?

ooc: how am i doing so far?

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Final Warrior: Rule forever? Then I'd become a dictator, and that would defeat my purpose... but yes, I feel an amount of respect and human emotion torwards the King. But he is not my true father. My father destroyed my mother, and in doing so, resurrected her.

Gryph: How?

Final Warrior: Born in Death's wake, nursed by Life, spawn of Lord Death, child of Lady Life.

TheRisingSun

Member!
Reaction score
Website
none

*as they approach the castle, guards allow the two men to pass through to the chambers of the castle. Walking up the great stairs, the men begin to close their chat*

Glyph: Hmmm, im assuming you were born with emotions...but the multiple losses of your mother were too much for you to bear, so you lost your emotion. is this true?

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Final Warrior: Death must reap his harvest with no emotion. Why can't I follow his footsteps?

Gryph: Because you don't reap a harvest of souls, and because you are not Death.

Final Warrior: But I am his son, Death Incarnate.

TheRisingSun

Member!
Reaction score
Website
none

*as they enter the kings chambers, Glyph collects his thoughts*
Glyph: Okay, i belive i can handle it from here, you can watch if youd like

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Oh shiznit, it's Glyph? I thought it was Gryph... sorry.
On another note... we need more female RPers here. I don't want another all male RPG... to boring, not enough different paths... :)

BOT:
*The Final Warrior watches as the King and Glyph converse. Then the King summons the Final Warrior over to his side.*

King: Should I tell him?

Final Warrior: Hmm... yes. He can be trusted.

King: Glyph, we have a secret to tell you... but you must tell no one. Agreed?

Glyph: Only if you help me.

King: Hasn't the Final Warrior already agreed to that?

Glyph: But I need your consent.

King: Then you have it. Now, what I am about to tell you... if anyone else hears it, the Final Warrior will come after you.

Glyph: Okay.

King: The Final Warrior is one of the few Griffin Warriors left. His true name is Raphael Griffinhart. His Griffin name is Raephael Gryfoenhaert. He tells you he is emotionless because his father, Lord Death, was emotionless. This is true. But he fell in love with someone once.

Final Warrior: Must we tell him this part?

King: The lady's name is Rhianna Bladesinger. Do you know her? We suspect that she is... the Rose Warrior. You have the makings of the Dark Flame Warrior. Or the Monk. Very hard to tell, as you have virtues from both. Intelligence, philosophy. But tell me, do you know the lady?

TheRisingSun

Member!
Reaction score
Website
none

Glyph: throughout my years of adventuring, no, but i have visited a temple of the flame monk temple....i had a hard time trusting them, it felt like they were hiding something...but being on a quest, i didnt take a second thought. Through the taverns around the temple though, i have heard that a lady knight of the flame has been seen near the mountains, never took thougth of it. My quest at the time was searching for something that is lost....in ways i still am searching for him...*trails off* But now to more opressing matters sir, from what Final Warrior err, Raphael Griffinhart here tells me that you are having trade problems...we are as well.*pulls out the same map he had earlier to show to the king* these are points are where caravans have vanished, as scouts have said goblin parties have been seen around these caravan trails. *points to trails on the map* I am here to ask you to provide a small party to investigate this matter. I have money from many high class merchants that are in much need of the commerce between cities. So i could pay for most of the travel expenses already. *pulls out a thick pack of coins* what is your descision?*waits Glyph sternly, scratching his long elvish ears*

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
ooc: hmm,...i think i'll pull out Zypher, i don't think he fits in well with this place, bringing storms and destruction... so lets see...maybe the TYSOn Remix...no wait, I shall try and bring back Ainar Angar, Mk I, before reverting to his Clerical Studies

http://www.battleforums.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=355072#post355072

ok, lets begin

BOT:*This moving couch greatly disturbs Zypher. He has a desire to go and investigate, but knows he cannot stay, his quest is too important*

*Somewhere just outside of town a portal opens up from a small metal lump. Once the portal has fully formed a tall, almost elven male steps forth from within. He carries many firearms and an axe across his back. He stares at a couch stuck halfway out of a window and walks right past. He enters a junk deal down the road a bit and buys a bunch of old junk. He then goes to the nearest inn, pays for a room for what seems to be enough for the rest of the century, then heads to his room. Inside tinkering can be heard, and soon, a mechanical whirring*

Janseagle

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
*A snatch of light reflects green off of something and onto a couch in the back of the throne room. It's nothing special, just a place for petitioners to rest their bones while waiting for their turns to speak with the King. After a moment the green light disappears and the couch twitches. It begins to shuffle forward, one end bent down and the other raised in the air like a dogs rump. A guard blinks and stares, promptly causing the couch to leap up and attempt to hide behind a pillar while standing on it's back "legs" needless to say it fails miserably and would be rather comical if the guard wasn't rubbing at his eyes and trying to convince himself that he wasn't crazy. This goes on for a while more before the couch springs towards the throne, a massive maw of bladed teeth springing up at it's front. The guards rush in to protect their King, but surprisingly the couch latchs onto Raphael instead. It snatch him up it a flash, it's fanged mouth crunching down on Raphael's armor. Surprisingly, none of the teeth even scratch the metal or even seem sharp at all. The couch has just grabbed him up in it's incredibly strong grip and is now shaking him back and forth like a hyper-active dog holding a chew toy.*

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Final Warrior: Stop.

*instantly, the couch lets go of the Final Warrior, placing him on the ground. Then it walks back to where it was, and settles down.*

Final Warrior: Don't mind him. Special magical artifact... first flying carpets, then walking couches. What next?

*Final Warrior suddenly stops moving, and starts to chant something...*

Final Warrior *quietly*: Aend thaerae Taech haeth comaeth...

Glyph: What?

Final Warrior: And there Tech has come... old speak of the Griffins. Easy to learn, hard to say. *starts to walk to the inn where Ainar is staying.* Oh, and Glyph? Call me Final Warrior. I'm used to it.

TheRisingSun

Member!
Reaction score
Website
none

Glyph: The name seems to fit your personality.
*glyph follows final warrior*
Glyph: Do you have a plan as to what we are to do? I know we must assemble a party, but where will we get one?

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Final Warrior: Ainar?

Ainar: Yes...? Who are you?

Final Warrior: Comaeth to mae... show thaine syaelf...

*a symbol appears on Ainar's forehead, and then quickly dissapates.*

Ainar: Huh? Wha? What are you doing?

Final Warrior: We are now a party of three, Glyph... meet the Tech Warrior.

Ainar: Who, me? I know that I'm good with technology, but...

Final Warrior: Fate has chosen thee, and you cannot turn from her now, of all times. Tell, me Glyph... ever seen any glowing people? I mean, just normal people, but with a slight glow around them. Have you ever seen them before?

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: You could have made it more... visible, then?

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=sky blue]Wolfz sits in a hut, staring at his ring. It seems to resonate a very light, blue hue. He's never quite understood it, as it was on him when his "parents" found him -- as were all the items he has (except his clothes, duh). Wolfz's pupils go to the corner of their respective eye. He lets out a light sigh.

Wolfz: You can come in now.
Marie: *entering* Sorry... You just seem so...melencholy?
Wolfz: *quickly stuffing his cross-shaped necklace under his shirt and jumping up* Nah!
Marie: Are you...*as Wolfz latches himself onto her; slapping him* You don't have to be a perv!
Wolfz: *on ground holding cheek* Oh! You don't have to hit so hard...

Marie stamps her foot before turning around and walking out of the room. Wolfz let's out another sigh before he returns to the couch he was on. Marie may have slammed the door, but she stands right outside and leans against the door.

Marie: *to self* He's so lonely. But... Why does he have to act that way?
Wolfz: *to self* I think it's about time...[/color]

TheRisingSun

Member!
Reaction score
Website
none

*back to the group of 3*

Glyph: Glowing people...no, but i can make someone glow...because of my illusion skills.
*makes final warrior's hand glow a redish tint, and then dissapate the glow*
Glyph: You see, its good for pinpointing a target from a distance.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Ainar stands up from the bed, which is covered in small clicking devices, and sets down what looks to be some form of electrical firearm and a bunch of small cubic devices*

Ainar: Glowing people you say? I know that the Valar have a certain glow about them in certain forms, as do the Maiar..., *hurriedly adds* but I wouldn't know any more than that. What is this you were saying about Fate?