Kingdom Hearts 2!

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
Jim Morrison said:
haha, im about 10 hours into the game, been playing it all day after school yesterday and today.How far are you?

Edit- I'm getting my ass handed to me at port royal... ****ing pirate mother****ers
Edit#2- Ok.. im getting a little pissed.. 11 hours of playing and i havint seen riku yet... and only 2 organization 13 members..
I bought the game shortly after 10am, and luckily it was my day off, that mixed with badass insomnia, I played from roughly 11am - 5am. Right now I'm about 30+ hours into it.
I am presently at the Tron area, but I died, (luckily I saved right before doing so) now I'm lvling up, getting my gummy ships, and backquesting for all the crap I missed. At present, I am lvl 48 and kicking much ass ... except for tron.
Those damn flying gummy side quests are so freakin hard, making my eyes buggy trying to follow everything, but the higher lvl ships are kickass. Word of advice, use Highwind lvl 5 or higher. The sideships (forgot what they are called, maybe interceptors kick ass) make things a hell of a lot easier.

In Port Royale, the key to fighting is the triangle, use that, and everyonce in a while see if you can hit them.

Auron said:
Not all the organization members are in the game because of CoM and what happens in it.

I would recommend you play CoM if you want fight the other Oraganization members.
What's CoM? Did I miss a KH 1.5 or something?

Well, I'm hope from work, so later gonna go play some more lol.

Auron

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Pale_Horse said:
I bought the game shortly after 10am, and luckily it was my day off, that mixed with badass insomnia, I played from roughly 11am - 5am. Right now I'm about 30+ hours into it.
I am presently at the Tron area, but I died, (luckily I saved right before doing so) now I'm lvling up, getting my gummy ships, and backquesting for all the crap I missed. At present, I am lvl 48 and kicking much ass ... except for tron.
Those damn flying gummy side quests are so freakin hard, making my eyes buggy trying to follow everything, but the higher lvl ships are kickass. Word of advice, use Highwind lvl 5 or higher. The sideships (forgot what they are called, maybe interceptors kick ass) make things a hell of a lot easier.

In Port Royale, the key to fighting is the triangle, use that, and everyonce in a while see if you can hit them.

What's CoM? Did I miss a KH 1.5 or something?

Well, I'm hope from work, so later gonna go play some more lol.
Yes, you did miss KH 1.5. Kingdom Heats: Chain of Memories for the GBA.
They show you little clips of what happened in the intro to KH 2, such as the Nobody Marluxia who wields the Scythe in the intro and Namine who is first introduced in CoM.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Hah, Anti form kicks ass.

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
Auron said:
Yes, you did miss KH 1.5. Kingdom Heats: Chain of Memories for the GBA.
They show you little clips of what happened in the intro to KH 2, such as the Nobody Marluxia who wields the Scythe in the intro and Namine who is first introduced in CoM.
Well, Nintendo sucks ass IMO, so I wont be playing that anytime soon.

SouLeSS said:
Hah, Anti form kicks ass.
OMG! yes it does. Probably my favorite so far.
My fiancee (however it's spelled) says Mickey is like Morpheous, Sora is the new "One", and the Organization is the Agents. I can sorta see that.

How far is everyone, and what lvl? Just wondering cause I wanna mention some things without ruining it for anyone. Only one I know that is as far as me is Souless.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Hah, I'm not where you're at. I'm actually slacking lately, as I'm just now done with Timeless RIver. Though all my chars are like lvl 36.

Dude, all I know, is that Wisdom form kicks total ass.

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
SouLeSS said:
Hah, I'm not where you're at. I'm actually slacking lately, as I'm just now done with Timeless RIver. Though all my chars are like lvl 36.

Dude, all I know, is that Wisdom form kicks total ass.
My bad, thought I saw something different in your preious post. This games got me cross eyed, and partial blind right now. Wisdom form ..... eeeewwww. Valor is good till, the Master form is high lvl then that totally owns. Timeless river was ... odd. seeing everything in greyscale, then seeing the targeting in colour.

Quick question is everyone past the Beauty & the Beast world? I have a question for everyone.

A BIT OF A SPOILER ..... WARNING!!!!!

Wait till you get to the 1000 heartless battle. F U C K I N G B A D A S S!!!!!

SOILER OVER: Sorry couldn't resist

I kind of rushed threw play. I am presently very close to the ending, but I'm doing all the sidequests first and leveling. Only thing I can say, is the story line is amazing, and this is definitly going to be a trilogy at least.

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
seriously this water guy is owning e

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
Jim Morrison said:
seriously this water guy is owning e
The Org. guy with the Guitar? Use reflect, seemed to work for me. That and a hell lot of jumping around. Kinda like Tigger BONG BONG BONG If you corner him, use the Valor ability, then cancel it when he escapes. Then woosh, kick his ass.

Is their a rehab for this stuff. I just turned down sex to play this damn game. Right now I'm getting more of a boner thinking of what the next Final Fantasy game will look like after this.

Semi Off topic thought: When I finished Pride Rock, their was a sceen with Simba and the goast of his father in the clouds (the whole movie recreation thing, so I'm not spoiling anything) the only thing I could think of was a Verison Commercial add, or the father (forgot his name) Saying "I am your father Simba." Since He was the guy who did the voice in the movie, (not sure about the game) and I was rolling in laughter I almost puked.

Is it true Pumba in some other language means fart. That's what my girl says, if so that is the funniest thing in the world.

And was Jack Sparrow modeled after Keith Richards, (never saw the movie, so not too sure) if so that is too cool, and really funny in a sick way. I mena that guy is older then Jesus. Only fitting that a Zombie was based off the closest thing we can relate too.

OOh OOH! You guys gotta try out the summon thing for Stitch (think thats what its called) the blue space alien thing it is so freakin funny.

Goddddddd ... I need sleep badly .... no need more COFFEE!!!!! MORE COFFEE FOR THE PLAYSTATION GODS!!!!!
going back to playing game laters.

Oh kickass plot, youll know what I mean when you get their, don't wanna ruin anything. Sorry if I did that was unintentional .... gotta piss.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
just for future refrecne instead of making huge spaces there is a
SPOILER tag
ok?

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Sparrow is moddeled by Johnny Depp.

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
Wing Zero said:
just for future refrecne instead of making huge spaces there is a
SPOILER tag
ok?
That last post was my brain on caffine, and sleep depervation sorry all. The spoiler tag was too complex for my brain at the time. Think I got a total of 9 hours of sleep since this came out Wednesday morning.

SouLeSS said:
Sparrow is moddeled by Johnny Depp.
I know Depp plays Jack, but he modeled Jack Sparrow after the Rollings Stones Keith Richards ... or at least thats what my fiencee says. I don't know not a big Depp fan.

Welllllllllllllll .... 50+ hours into it and I am officially at the ending. Now you guys see why I make so many threads on "I need new games"

I am at the world that never was, currently lvl 83, but before I finish I'm going to go back and do everything that I can to get the perfect ending (hope their is one ... not sure.) I should be done by Monday.

God a few odd questions. In Pride Rock, why is goofy a turtle? I mean Donald is a duck so he is a bird, Goofie is a dog, why not make him a dog? Or a wolf? (whoa, Stand By Me movie flashback ... hehe)

Is anyone really using the summons? I don't see them being too useful.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
I used Chicken Little once. I'de rather just use forms instead, they're mouch better.

BTW; that water guy (demtryx) is simple...don't know how any of you had a hard time on him. I've yet to die once on this game. And I'm playing on proud.

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
SouLeSS said:
I used Chicken Little once. I'de rather just use forms instead, they're mouch better.

BTW; that water guy (demtryx) is simple...don't know how any of you had a hard time on him. I've yet to die once on this game. And I'm playing on proud.
The only time I really used the summon powers where in the Hades Cup.

Just curious, which time fighting him? Did he call Sora a traitor?

I was wondering, why is it that every land Sora, Donald, Goofy get different outfits to blend in, but they don't get a pirite suit? I think having a pirite suit for sora would look cool. You could've had the keyblade as his hand instead of like a hook. For that matter, asian clothing for Mulans, different time piece clothing for Beauty & the Beasts world too. I think they are slacking lol.

Speaking of the Beast world, did anyone else turn into a something looking like a Heartless instead of the Valor form there? I think it was that world, but, now I'm not sure ....

Anyone else catch the line from Hades, "Why can't I get a happy ending?" (or something along those lines) I was rolling, so damn funny. Ya know "happy ending, as in what you suppositly get in one of those massauge parlors, prostitution covers.

I am kind of finding this one a bit too easy, then again, I havent fought the last boss yet, so I might be speaking too soon. So far the hardest fight for me was the Heartless boss in the Tron world (whatever it was called), killing the pirites when the moon is out, that and trapping the Lock, Shock, & Barrel, in the boxes at the same time. I wasn't taking any real damage, but it was annoying since they kept getting out, and I can't aim those boxes right.

What the hell is with the skateboards, those side quests are lame. If I wanted to skate, I would play Tony Hawk.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
The "heartless" form you said is the Anti-Form. It happens randomly throughout the game if you change into a form.

I just beat Beasts Castle for the second time (after fighting Xaldin). Was his battle supposed to be hard? I just stocked up 25 Jumps, then used them all in a row and it killed him pretty much instantly. This games a major letdown in the difficulty category.

Carbon

Battle God
Reaction score
wow. is this game alot longer than the first one? i'm like in this beauty and the beast place. so far i only know about valor.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
It's roughly 35-40 hours. On average first playthrough at least.

The first one was what, 30-35? So it's about 10 hours longer.

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
The "heartless" form you said is the Anti-Form. It happens randomly throughout the game if you change into a form.
Ahhhh, ok thanks, I thought I as seeing things. That only showed up once that I noticed. Was kinda badass.

I think it's easier since all these little kids are playing it. My friend has a 12 yr old girl that beat the first one in maybe 2 weeks. So I think they are trying to make it enjoyable for all ages now.
The combos, worlds, storyline ect. all make up for it IMO.

Where is everyone leveling? I found a great spot ontop of pride rock. The second time you return there (the second half of the game) thier are about 100 or so fying heartless, (not sure what they are called ... don't really care either) get in the middle of the rock, jump up, and before you land press X like a madman, you should rarely ever hit the ground. Once it's over, you can either go see Rafeeki and save, or just reenter the peak again to do it all over.

This area is still covered with the same heartless, after you complete the world, so you can come back at any point. I spent 3 hours lvling here.

Same spot you can easily get 99 thunder gems or whatever its called. I used the Gullwing Keyblade for better drops, but now I'm using Rumblerose for extra exp, not too sure if it's working as I want it too.

This is a decent place to lvl, but it is getting rather boring. Anyone have a decent place to lvl where the heartless respawn?

I am now lvl 85, and the lvling is taking forever now.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
You shouldn't need to be above 85 to do anything. Around 80 should be fine to beat Sephiroth, and he's harder than the final boss...