Kingdom Hearts 2!

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
Ok I'm taking a bit of a break can't see straight. I have been playing since I got it at 10am, it's now 5:51 am, and god is this game living up to the hype. Not gonna say anything but damn this is badass. Amazing storyline, and a kickass fighting system.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
I never got around to beating Axel the second time. Duty called me back to bed, so uh...yeah...

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
ReiGn said:
Roff. Ninja Gaiden owns DMC in every way possible.
I think not. But this isn't the place for that. All I can say is: DMC = PS2, NG = XBOX. The answer is obvious.

Auron

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I still don't own the game yet but I have the money sitting their and waiting to buy it. God do I ever hate Wal-Mart!

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
All I know, is when you get the dual keyblades with Roxas, it's totally badass. Roxas > Sora. Hard.

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
SouLeSS said:
All I know, is when you get the dual keyblades with Roxas, it's totally badass. Roxas > Sora. Hard.
Thats what i thought... but goddanm man sora does some bad ass shit.

Auron

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Sora can dual wield too.

In forms.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
I know, but come on. Roxas > Sora/.

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
SouLeSS said:
From what i got out of the story so far, after the COM thingy, part of soras memories leaked to roxas... so roxas is part of sora, as sora is part of roxas.

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
SouLeSS said:
Wait till you see what he can do with a combo form from goofy (valor Melee) or donald (wisdom Magic) I haven't used this one yet, not big on the magic, but, the goofy one kicks ass.
Also their are breaks that can be used with any featured partners. Beast and Jack Skeleton are my favorites so far.

Learn to master the triangle button comes in really handy later on. Almost a must in certain areas.

Hope you all have a easier time in Port Royale then I did that's a bitch.
Oh and Mickey's castle is a great place to lvl up early in the game, I gained 5 lvls just going back and forth.

Wonder what your going to say between Sora and Roxas later on as far as "kickass".

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Ill still think Roxas Roxxors Sora
hhah

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
SouLeSS said:
Ill still think Roxas Roxxors Sora
hhah
I've been playing with sora for awhile now... he owns man.

Auron

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
That is a major YES, 005.

There are 3 other forms besides Wisdom and Valor.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Master, Anti and Final :-/

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
OMFG! This is like damn crack .... get it away from me, I'm off for a half hour and I'm feending, but I can't see straight anymore.
I was lvling up the gummy ships and I'm all wacked out now.

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Pale_Horse said:
OMFG! This is like damn crack .... get it away from me, I'm off for a half hour and I'm feending, but I can't see straight anymore.
I was lvling up the gummy ships and I'm all wacked out now.
haha, im about 10 hours into the game, been playing it all day after school yesterday and today.How far are you?

Jim Morrison said:
haha, im about 10 hours into the game, been playing it all day after school yesterday and today.How far are you?
Edit- I'm getting my ass handed to me at port royal... ****ing pirate mother****ers
Edit#2- Ok.. im getting a little pissed.. 11 hours of playing and i havint seen riku yet... and only 2 organization 13 members..

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score
J'kar said:
I think not. But this isn't the place for that. All I can say is: DMC = PS2, NG = XBOX. The answer is obvious.
They're both action games, are they not?

Auron

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Jim Morrison said:

Edit- I'm getting my ass handed to me at port royal... ****ing pirate mother****ers
Edit#2- Ok.. im getting a little pissed.. 11 hours of playing and i havint seen riku yet... and only 2 organization 13 members..
Not all the organization members are in the game because of CoM and what happens in it.

I would recommend you play CoM if you want fight the other Oraganization members.