Kill Barbs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sp1d3r

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i cna see why you are getting mad at them and everything but every char is gay and cheap in some sort of way it just depends on if that char messes with you and you can never kill them then you start to hate them

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
paladins are retarded bitches and they fuk themselves silly in their gay-communities, maybe thats why they are cheap

tredogg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Please allof you whinners STFU. I play 100% legit on useast and I guarantee I can hand all your asses to you in a duel with any of my dueler barbs.

And to the guy who says he uses his zon with full slow to beat hacked barbs, LMAO. I want to duel you with my legit barb. You can try that slow crap it wont matter. Teleport WW = was slain by my barb. I dropped a 91 wf zon with hacked 160/60 gear yesterday with my 61 barb, I doubt many of you can boast that.

Look me up if you want to duel. /w *herch on useast hardcore

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i see just as many hacked zons as i do hacked barbs....and how can a paladin be cheap? what happens when u give them a bugged valor and ith? just as cheap as any hacked barb....and my barb is legit too, like tredogg's, and can take out just about any zon, btw my zon used wf and could take out every hacked barb i dueled

tredogg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Noob lmao I will have your ear soon enough

You didnt leave your account name liquid, you probably play sc which is for pu$$y$.

Any char class in the hands of a skilled player with good gear can pwn most of the hackers because most hackers bought their gear off ebay and have no idea how to duel. I have killed lev 80+ sorcys and lev 75 pally, and lev 60ish barbs all with my lev 32 dueler pally not to mention my hundreds and hundreds of kills with my barbs.

So please dont whine about one class being overpowered its completely up to how you build and use your characters.

Cvy knows what im talking... Thx for the comment.

Thusa

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by tredogg
I dropped a 91 wf zon with hacked 160/60 gear yesterday with my 61 barb, I doubt many of you can boast that.

ummm...since when is 160/60 armor considered hacking? its just got 4 40ed/15ias jewels in it...althought the jewels are probally duped...who can say they are anyway?

Misterwhippy

Member!
Reaction score
160/60 armor is legit, even if its duped its still legit becuase you can make it...

SC isint for pussys as you so nicly put it, HC is for fags who think its cooler. and yes you CAN build a character to take any legit character. but when other players are using hacked items (hex charms, white rings/gloves, zephyr bows(east only has the zephyrs thank god)) then your talking gay. My necro can take any legit character pretty much now, but if a character has to use hacked gear to be better then screw them.

liqu1d_g0at

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
you know tredogg im too busy ****ing your moms sweet ass to be playing starcraft, but yea i do play starcraft and that game rules, you are just too noob to play startegy games like starcraft and if you knew even crap about the game you would know it aint just aboot massing troops. oh and youre the challenger so you give me account. man i bet your a wigger you dirty slut. i may not **** your mom tonight because i have to think which char ill own you with... hmm lets see...I THINK ILL USE MY VERY HATED SLOWAZON

kesman2

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Misterwhippy
my necro rocks man, it can kill cows with out using gay revives. (courpse explosion and iron golem with amp damage, rocks the cows) i can duel any sorc, barb, pally, druid, necro, successfully. i cant kill zons yet, i cant get near them... :-\ mine also did the hellforge ques in hell 5 minutes faster then my friends barb...
in my post i said most necros suck at everything but cows... but as i said there are a few exeptions and i bet youre one of those exceptions mr whippy i know you could kill my barb with your necro i never doubted it... i was dissing MOST necros.

Status
Not open for further replies.