Kerrigan and Jim Raynor

Jon_K

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I re-wrote this story that was originally written by khallise143 and borg on blizzforums.

The changes I made, made it seem more like the context of one of the Official Blizzard Novels.

I wish someone else could complete the story, as I'm not that good of thinking up storyline details...

Here it goes...

Installment 1

After a large battle, kerrigan stood alone on top of a mesa that was once her home, her primary hive. Nothing but her most elite warriors stood above her, forming a protective perimeter around her. The rest of her fierce warriors laid dead all over the place, some of their bodies still twinging like that of a ****roach after its been crushed, still frantically trying to fight for their beloved queen though their bodies laid their decimated.

That is when kerrigan looked up, noticing the blinding battlecruiser spotlights right on her. Then the all-to-familiar voice of the Ex. Marshal, Jim Raynor came over the loud speaker exclaiming "Give up Sarah... come back to me..."

Installment 2

After having brought Kerrigan aboard the battlecruiser Raynor was captain of, by force the medical team began the slow and tidious task of reverse engineering the mutation that the Overmind had inflicted on her physiology. Even the best doctors could not tell if the Zerg had done irrepairable damage to her psychology, but Raynor was unflinching in his devotion. He lay on the operation station next to hers, providing the needed blood transfusion and hoping against hope, watching her, as the surgeons removed the last physical vestiges of what once was the Infested Kerrigan before he blacked out.

Raynor awoke to that almost nostalgic voice of his beloved Kerrigan. He was submerged and held in suspension in a green pool of liquified gel. Reaching out, he tried to touch her face and realized, suddenly, that he was chained down somehow. He couldn't move! Something had gone terribly wrong.