Kefka vs. Sephiroth vs. Luca Blight

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Kefka is one of the like, 4 villians that ever completed his "master plan".

That right there put's him above Sephiroth and Luca.

And his laugh was ****ing amazing. The dude was a total nut. First playing the game I didn't know who the **** he was or what the **** he was up to, and he seemed incredibly campy, but then he's just like "oh, by the way, I just desroyed the entire earth and formed it into what I want it to be" an ****.

TroiK-

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
So wait, that blonde ugly chick in the first picture is a guy? Eww.

Only one I've ever even heard of is Sephiroth, and I've always hated how ridiculously overblown villain power is in the FF realm. "Oh my, let's just Crouching Tiger Jump our way into the sky and charge up a universe-destroying slash from my entirely-too-long-to-properly-wield-katanathing."

It's like DBZ done by Square-Enix. I hate Japanimation games soo bad.
that really hurt my feelings.

I didnt get far enough into FF VI to see if kefka was THAT badass but sephiroth would probably do werk on luca and kefka

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Kefka is one of the like, 4 villians that ever completed his "master plan".

That right there put's him above Sephiroth and Luca.

And his laugh was ****ing amazing. The dude was a total nut. First playing the game I didn't know who the **** he was or what the **** he was up to, and he seemed incredibly campy, but then he's just like "oh, by the way, I just desroyed the entire earth and formed it into what I want it to be" an ****.
What? Have you played Suikoden 2? Luca Blight succeeded with his plan. He conspired and waged the war that ravaged the continent and killed tons of people. He killed his father and put himself as king. He slaughtered tons of villages. He had simplistic views which was to just cause chaos, violence, and disorder - war. He also plotted to unleash the Beast Rune - which he did. It's just the True Rune was beaten by Riou just like Kefka was beaten by the heroes. Luca's laugh is also better and he's definitely more crazy.

I didnt get far enough into FF VI to see if kefka was THAT badass but sephiroth would probably do werk on luca and kefka
Maybe. It only took 3-4 people to take down Sephiroth, but it took an army, 3-4 parties (Can't remember which) of 6 of your best fighters, two volleys of arrows, and a duel to finally take him down and he still can easily beat you in the duel and he's got blood all over and arrows sticking out of his body.

"You can round up a million maggots to try to defeat me... but you'll still all just be maggots!"
-Luca Blight