Kefka vs. Sephiroth vs. Luca Blight

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
THE ULTIMATE VILLAIN BATTLE.

Atleast.. These are my top 2 villains and then Sephiroth to appease fanboys so everyone can rage at them for voting for Sephy.

Kefka

vs.

Sephiroth

vs.

Luca Blight

Don't know them? DO YOUR RESEARCH AND/OR PLAY SOME GOOD GAMES FFS.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Kefka would use the 3 goddess statues and destroy everyone. Sephiroth can't compare to someone as vile as Kefta. Having all the esper magic and all.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I was going to say that it was on the damn picture. But yeah, Kefka. He's a baller.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
So wait, that blonde ugly chick in the first picture is a guy? Eww.

Only one I've ever even heard of is Sephiroth, and I've always hated how ridiculously overblown villain power is in the FF realm. "Oh my, let's just Crouching Tiger Jump our way into the sky and charge up a universe-destroying slash from my entirely-too-long-to-properly-wield-katanathing."

It's like DBZ done by Square-Enix. I hate Japanimation games soo bad.

tKeR

Member!
Reaction score
Kefka would win. I think Sephiroth would finish second.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
That started with 7 and the whole fanboy crap. In 6, Kefka used the source of magic and just tore holes into the Earth and into cities. He also poisoned a neutral country's water supply, killing one of the main characters entire family. He's a backstabber too, killing his allies in the end for the power. Like I said, ****ed. Sephiroth can't compare to that in any regard really...he kills Aerith, big deal. :eek:

In FF5, Exdeath gained the power of nothingness (a void like power) and as he gains power over it, he eats away at entire cities, usually ones where family/main characters are. So basically you watch like during the game progression as he eats holes into the map and kills people. The evil guys started with 5, and ended with 6 IMO. Kefka's theme for FF6 was weak, but Exdeaths was badass.

Exdeath's theme: http://delta.bluelaguna.net/ff5ost/134 The Evil Lord Exdeath.mp3

Kefka's theme: http://delta.bluelaguna.net/ff6music/08 - Kefka.mp3

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
I still think "Void Entropy Devour Reality In An Unstoppable Wave" power is pretty stupid for the main villain in a game. I mean, there's a difference between when some dude finds/harnesses this power and when the freaking physical manifestation of the primal force of chaos and destruction is brought into the world and pretty much goes Armeggedon on our universe. One is just a plot advancement device, whereas the other is putting far too much power into the hands of an individual.

And in case I lost people with the "avatar of uncreation" thing, that's the general idea behind one of my "inventions." It's NOT a player character or even an NPC, and I just put it in here to validate it as NOT being an example of OPness, because I know half of you guys are just waiting to pounce on me whenever I complain of OPness.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
He had side effects to it though, so it's not like it's the end game when he gets it...IIRC, you fight him in his last form in the dimension where everything's sucked into. It's pretty kickass...

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Meh, I think I just have a little bit of a bias vs FF stuff anyways. It all looks stupid to me, and I loathe turnbased combat with a flaming purple passion. FF Nerds piss me off, because they act like it's a way of life. You tell them you've never played a single FF title, and they look at you like you were born without a head, unable to experience the amazing senses of sight, hearing, taste, and smell...

I saw Advent Children. Some cool fight sequences (Tifa in an old ruins or something vaulting around kicking ass) and that big massive dragonthing rampaging around the city was badass...but overall I thought the movie blew. Everyone looks like a ****ing clown, especially that dude in the red outfit with the ****ty black DBZ hair. I had absolutely no sense of intimidation or threat from the whiny-ass villains cackling and sobbing the word "mother."

FF: Spirits Within was a pretty badass movie, but it wasn't even really FF from what I hear. Just made by the same people.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
You would have to play FF7 to appreciate Advent Children. While there is a stigma with FF Fans and people who aren't, I really enjoy the atmosphere of most FF games. I've played my share of other RPG's though which I hold just as high as FF6/8. Those being Chrono Trigger, Earthbound, Legend of Dragoon, Phantasy Star Online V1/2/BlueBurst, and a few others that defy the genre for me.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Holy ****, Legend of Dragoon. I loved that game with a passion. They should remake it.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
A-ha! That was the one game of that kind I actually enjoyed. Legend of Dragoon was a great timekiller for me. The storyline got a little tired after a while, but I enjoyed all the challenges. I got goooooood at some of those combos after a while.

Only thing that sucked is that it was a borrowed copy my bud had had for a while and the fourth disc wouldn't run. So I spent like 30 hours getting through the first three discs and found I couldn't play any further. Just about cried.

Good GOD some of those fights took a long time. >.<

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
who in the world is luca blight? doesn't look like a final fantasy dude.

dont know the other 2 really is, so i vote for sephiroth.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
I wanted the +1. FOSHO.

But yeah, Kekfa is pretty ****ed up. Though Exdeath is worse.
Not in a million years.

I like Kefka, but I added Luca Blight because he's so unknown and awesome. Check out RPGamer Editorials - Why is Luca Blight the Greatest Villain in my RPG Collection? for a good summary and information about Luca Blight or go torrent/download the Suikoden 2 ISO since the game itself goes for around 100-150$ online. I'm lucky enough to have the entire Suikoden series on disc. It's probably my favorite PSX RPG and Luca my favorite villain. He's insane, evil and shows no mercy - not even to kids. I like him because he's unique in the way that he's not a mega powerful super being. He's just a regular human (with a True Rune though like your main character). He's conflicted and deranged and he's so evil you can help but love to hate him and he's not even in the entire game. He
dies
about half way in.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
One of them succeeds and by that reasoning Kuja is superior to both of them.