Kao's Nova Necro Guide

simpleforce

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Kao said:
The worst guide ever? Get on ladder, make your zon, and lets duel. Lets see if you try to kill me when you're at 1 hp and im casting Spirits and spears at you then. Stupid newbs.

me get on ladder...how bout u get on non ladder nub, and once again read my signiture. bone necro lol. i hope u carry lots of money :)

irdamage

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Vote is on Kao...most likely bcuz like most ppl who kno how to play the game, are extremely rich on nl and have insanely good chars, which is why they play ladder:) so the theory is...he was too good to b playing on nl ...so therefor...the pwnage is all over u simpleforce -_-

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Simpleforce, playing in Non ladder and being all mighty with your ebay stuff + duped items isnt something you should be proud of.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Let's do some calculations, shall we?

Simpleforce: CS Zon.
Typical CS Zon Resists: Shitty.

Kao: NovaNecro + Bone Spirit (only 1400 damage atm)
Typical Necro Resists: Max.

Strat for Simpleforce: Run up to me and stab.
Problematic Areas: Catching me when I am tele'ing and casting Bone Spirit to weaken him.

Strat for Me: Tele around him, Spirit, LR, Nova, Golem (for slow)
Problematic Areas: It's a melee zon versus a Tele'er. Come on now.

And carry lots of money? LOL. Just lol, i'm actually laughing at your right now as you said that.

You'll be at 1 hp in about .5 seconds, which WON'T be good for you. You'll try to LF me, I'll tele and either spam BSpear or BSpirit or get in and nova you one time. Good Luck dueling a Nec. Oh, and I won't play NL. NL is for fags.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
im a noob because i play NL...WHOA!!!
once again read my signiture ( i say NL SC EAST FOR A REASON, and VizjereiMage cant figure it out)
I figured it out and yes you are a noob for playing NL. How can someone be proud of a NL char? That's just sad. Btw, grow up. You're like..12..13..right?

simpleforce

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well, im at college about 99% of the time and i play friday and saturday nights only if i have time. Why would i want to start ladder? i used to play ladder when i was in highschool (and just to tell u its just the same god damn thing) and its like playing anyother RPG and knowing ur account will get deleted and u have to start over and then again and then again and then again, so i quit ladder once, y start again?

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Oh, whine whine whine. You're at college 99% of the time, but you have time to come here and say your CS zon is godly? Bitch,please.

And you DON'T get your account deleted unless you BOT or HACK. God, you probably just a nub with a Cookie-Cutter CS zon with shitty gear. And you Quit ladder? Was it too hard for your "college" mind? Eh? You couldn't take starting all over again, leaving your Ebay Items and Dupes behind? What's the reason?

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
simpleforce said:
well, im at college about 99% of the time and i play friday and saturday nights only if i have time. Why would i want to start ladder? i used to play ladder when i was in highschool (and just to tell u its just the same god damn thing) and its like playing anyother RPG and knowing ur account will get deleted and u have to start over and then again and then again and then again, so i quit ladder once, y start again?
Your in college?

I thought ladder came out like last year? How the hell can you be in highschool?

Unless this is your first year in college... anwyays college sux, there is no excuse for you to not play game there.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
He's not in college. He'd never get accepted. Look at his poor spelling, grammar, and sentence structure. His GPA must of been at most a 1.5

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
But most of them are....most of them use dupes, which are NOT legitimate items, and are NOT allowed in private dueling communities.

bob-marley

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I don't think they like you simpleforce. I play non lad. and i dont consider myself a noob. oh yea and cs zons suck simpleforce. period. anything that tele's kicks the cs zon in her vagina.

On a lighter note, i've been thinking about making a strat guide for a hammerdin/charger. Since charge and BHammers share the same synergy;vigor. wish me luck, eh?

bob-marley

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Kao. i love your avatar, she has a nice ass. wow. i wish my gf had a ass like that

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
bob-marley said:
I don't think they like you simpleforce. I play non lad. and i dont consider myself a noob. oh yea and cs zons suck simpleforce. period. anything that tele's kicks the cs zon in her vagina.

On a lighter note, i've been thinking about making a strat guide for a hammerdin/charger. Since charge and BHammers share the same synergy;vigor. wish me luck, eh?
I alrday have the guide made =/

bob-marley

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
damn you!!!!

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
Kao said:
But most of them are....most of them use dupes, which are NOT legitimate items, and are NOT allowed in private dueling communities.
So your Enigma, Bramble, Hoto and all the other stuff are selffound?

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
I have a new build, actually. It's completly different. That was when I was on west. I now have a completly new character, that I feel is ALOT stronger.

And actually I made my Bramble and Hoto. Also, when the "removal of the duped runes" hit East, I still had/have my Enigma. Woo.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
bob stop spamming. Next time is a warning.