Kael a crappy hero

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
kael you know that blood elve hero man he is a suck up. You think i get piss calling illdan master. But my god yo he by sucking up to anybody even gartrios. He a crappy hero.what you think?

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
kick my ass out hell no!!!!! Little bum

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
oh god!

kael..is not crappy at all..his frying up the enemies and sucking up the mana are...one of the best spells human heros have.

Illidan is his master because they both decended from the high borne clan...only that illidan was well advance in...grade. No wonder it cals kael ..the young one.

he is not sucking up to anyone he was bond to that garithos...to serve him..and elves..always respect that..

That kael makes a perfect hero rusher and a deadly weapon to tier 1 units..i think u don't know how to use him.

Warg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
First of all kael is a name of the hero that is not his actual description he is a blodd elf and its automated for that time in the game he sucks up because he looks up to him geez dont take it so seriously its a freaken GAME

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
no, Think of it as the military, he has to suck up, or he will be killed. idiot

Kaldaris

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sundren.org
Frostmourne Stole the dwarf's soul.

And Kael kicks ass, I think the human campaign is the best one in TFT, with all the tricks and stuff you do, like banishing guards, and making towers, all to getting a level 15 panda on your team!

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Ha, now here I've been pondering that same question for the past month!

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
hahahahahah holly cow!...pan i like ur logic...maybe we should call u pan the logical man :p.

Kni....how u explain the the death of cenarius. he got killed by grom hellscream..and plus he was divine and a demi god. sometimes is how the game is... u revive ur hero at the altar coz i bet u don't wanna start with a lvl 1 or other hero everytime the current one gets killed.

Kaldaris..man that is so wrong...the only soul frostmore claimed was king arthas soul. if u remeber before he picked up the sword he said he will pay any price to save his ppl. the death of muradin was included I guess. He has been a very close dear friend to him..thought him how to fight. and if u listen careful at the end of FT campaign..the acession cinematic...u will hear muradins voice..." you betray your men,you killed the mercenaries that fought for you...what is going on arthas"...well if Lich would of let Muradin alive he might of bring him back from the dark side, ruin lich plan to take over him and his body.