K2 Tourney 04

CuteGuyNo.1

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
if you want to get a good tourny going, get some pro or well known player to show up, tons of people will enter just to have a chance to play them

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by CuteGuyNo.1
ugh, let see i went to wcg canada finals, wcg canada quailifer, The only thing they give out a lil time before they play is the MAP ROTATION, but they give you THE MAPS THAT WILL BE PLAYED LIKE A MONTH OR 2 BEFORE THE QUAILY --v
If you want any prove, ask anyoen who attended WCG NATION FINALS FROM ANYWHERE --v
WCG=World Cyber Games. There is no rotation until the finals in Seoul Korea. BTW stop flaming please, especialy until you know what you're talking about.

CuteGuyNo.1

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
no rotation until the finals in s.korea? ask people who attended wcg in korea first thx. wcg korea quaily was best of 1 single elim, map was released without telling which map is played first , second and so on. mayb you should know your stuff first?

Sakuhta

Reaction score
Originally posted by Akule
This my tourney and its going to be skill based not knowledge based.

All times are pacific. Sak if u want to be a third obs pm me.
BWAH! Still waiting for your reply damnit! GET ONLINE!

When you do get on, I re-edited the maps, and CuteGuyNo.1 don't get frisky, we are going to release the maps before hand with the new tournament. And Akule, I would like that layout btw. :)

Sakuhta

Reaction score
--v
I r confused... sakuhta no likee be confused RORORORORO.
][
Anyways... We need to think of a good time for the new tournament... I must contact Akule and Kaldaris!
][
WORD!

Sakuhta

Reaction score
Originally posted by SpiritSkater
is it still to late to sign up? if it isnt id like to play :)
Of course it isn't too late, we're re-scheduling it... maybe next week or the week after. Much more organized, and I will be editing an assortment of maps for observers... and we will pre-release all the maps early this time.

Sakuhta

Reaction score
BF K3 Tournament

Battle Forums bracket tourney : Hosted by Team.Ks (Rescheduled)
Game: SC Exp
Type: 1v1 with double brackets
Date: February 28th
Time: 6:00 P.M. (CET)
Channel: Op Team.ks
Server: US West
Match in the winner bracket are best of : 1
Match in the loser bracket are best of : 1
Admin: Akule, Kaldaris, Sakuhta
Email: sakuhta@hotmail.com, Akule@Akulesworld.com

Rules
No hacks of any kind, Akule and myself will both have different versions of anti-hack on

3 Games will be played at a time, Kaldaris, Myself, or Akule will have to observe any game played.

The first bracket will consist of a randomly drawn 1v1 match up of every player signed up, moving on to The Winners Bracket , and The Losers Bracket .
Depending on amount of players, there will then be playoffs , semi-finals , and finals . The finals match will be best out of 3, depending on availability, Akule, Kaldaris, and myself will all be observing the final.

Replays Will be made available the following day if possible.

Prizes
150 posts, and a Custom Title. They will also receive a script pack to make any raibot the best clan bot you'll ever see.

Maps
The following maps will be made available for this tournament:
Lost Temple Gamei
Blade Storm 1.5
Neo Halls of Valhalla
River of Flames
Martian Cross

F.A.Q.
If you post a question somewhere in this thread, it will most likely be answered here within the day.

Q: What if someone drops from a tournament game?
A: The game will be counted as a loss to the person who dropped, and the other person will gain a win; play-offs and after, the game will have to be re-played.

Q: What if someone doesn't show up for a game?
A: If someone misses a game they are scheduled for, the game will be forfeit, and they will be givin a loss; play-off games and after, the game will have to be re-played

Q: Even with the anti-hacks on, and observers, what would happen if someone did manage to hack or cheat?
A: As much as we will try as extremely hard as possible, if a hack is used, the player will get a loss, and be disqualified from the K2 04 tournament, and banned from all further tourneys.(All game replays will be closely reviewed)

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
There was no need to create other thread about the same matter.

If you want something changed, change it yourself :)

CuteGuyNo.1

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
to check maphack, uses legaos and bwchart thru the replay. It shows maphack if you know how to use it correctly

Sakuhta

Reaction score
to check maphack, uses legaos and bwchart thru the replay. It shows maphack if you know how to use it correctly
Oh believe me, we have ways of knowing. :)
][
Btw, didn't you want the maps pre-released? There they are. 5 maps total, all WGT maps. enjoi.

CuteGuyNo.1

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
if you watch live pro games stream or if u can watch korean tv. You would know that pro plays liek they maphack, so you really can't tell without using legaos + bwchart thx :(

Sakuhta

Reaction score
if you watch live pro games stream or if u can watch korean tv. You would know that pro plays liek they maphack, so you really can't tell without using legaos + bwchart thx :(
Um, no. There is plenty of other anti-maphacks out there idiot. Even if we didn't have one, if we watched a replay closely enough, we would be able to know. :-/

CuteGuyNo.1

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
anti maphack? maps or what? btw there is tons of replay that makes it looks like uber maphack but it isn't ;) so you really gotta read the rep script, or make people record 1st person vod in thier game while playing :(

Sakuhta

Reaction score
anti maphack? maps or what? btw there is tons of replay that makes it looks like uber maphack but it isn't ;) so you really gotta read the rep script, or make people record 1st person vod in thier game while playing :(
No, there is programs. Plus I have a BNet firewall, therefor I will be hosting most of the games.

Sakuhta

Reaction score
-- TOURNAMENT EDITED --

Everyone please note that the tournament has been rescheduled, now on US East, in channel : Op Team.Ks, and the maps have now been pre-released. This is all in my earlier post, just letting you all know it has been changed.

Sakuhta

Reaction score
-- TOURNAMENT EDITED --

Everyone please note that the tournament has been edited... lol.. yet again. The Team.Ks channel is now on West for good and thanks to circumstances being pointed out by CuteGuy, the tournament has been made sooner, the 28th. enjoi.

Zera

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
wait...hold on.....I know the tourney is gonna be on west on feb. 28th.....but I need to know coupla things.
1)what time?
2)what channel?
3)can one or two of my friends join?