Just bought an Xbox 360

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
What to buy? It came with Halo Reach and Fable III. I am considering MW3 / COD3 as well as Skyrim. Any others to get?

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
If you like turn based RPGs pick up Blue Dragon and Lost Oddesey.

Castle Crashers is awesome beat em up oldschool. It's in the Arcade. So are Geometry Wars I and II, which are both trippy as balls space shooters ala Asteroids on crack. And acid. At the same time.

Other than that I couldn't really tell you. I've been picking everything up on PC now a days, and like 95% of the games on the 360 have a pc version so meh. Arkham Asylum and City are both badass too.

Metal Gear Flash

LaLiLuLeLo
Reaction score
If you like turn based RPGs pick up Blue Dragon and Lost Oddesey.

Castle Crashers is awesome beat em up oldschool. It's in the Arcade. So are Geometry Wars I and II, which are both trippy as balls space shooters ala Asteroids on crack. And acid. At the same time.

Other than that I couldn't really tell you. I've been picking everything up on PC now a days, and like 95% of the games on the 360 have a pc version so meh. Arkham Asylum and City are both badass too.
You got Rage for PC?

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Castle Crashers!!! awesome game for when you have some friends over.

I just got Rage for PC. Haven't played it or Skyrim yet, will once I get another break in 2 weeks :p

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
You got Rage for PC?
Nah, not yet. It's in my top 10 games I'm picking up next, just waiting on a steam sale for it, which will happen pretty much the day after I buy it fullprice. I was wayyy to heavy into Rift when it came out to even blink at other games existences, but a few of my guildies seemed to like it.

But, like Dead Island before it and Borderlands before that, they played for like a week then never booted it up again.

Skyrim is currently owning my gaming life. I think my main dude has like 70 hours played on him already and I'm not even half way done with the map. I've pretty much not gone west at all from the point where you're supposed to go to High Hrothgar, but I'm about 90% sure I've unlocked everything else (caves, ponds, towers, etc etc) on the entire right half of the map.

Don't start Skyrim till you have at least a weekend to give to it, or you'll be hatin yourself.