• Bad.

Votes: 34 40.5%

• Total voters

amrtin77

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Not too forceful. Last time the asylum was overmoderated. Im for having someone to clean the spam, but nothing more. If it turns into a prison ill just stay out of the asylum again.. the asylum i where your supposed to have mature conversations where you can say anything offensive you want and make fun of anyone you want. not void#2

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
They should be added...but a temporary thing. Just to show people that we do mean business on it. Unless you guys think that it needs to be permanent.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
50 yes 24 no, and it's been a week.

Yes or No guys?

KOLOSSAL

Hi Friends
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
mods in the asylum destroys the whole point of the asylum if u add mods you will have to find a new reason for forum b/c you couldnt say half the shit you wanted to
Don't you remember how spam filled it used to be? It's bound to get that way again. Spam is only allowed in tEh Void.

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
a very unstrict and easy judicator would be the best.

a strict one would kill the asylum

no judes would make it a spam hole

Icedragon

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
i wish i could change my vote now but i would have voted yes now cuase at first i thought hey thats supposed to be unmoderated but then i went into the asylem and there is some spam in there and thats not what is supposed to be in there and it would have the plus of "Breaking someone in" to being a moderator doubted this position would be a lot of clean up but atleast you could get some moderating experiance