• Good.

Votes: 50 59.5%
  • Bad.

Votes: 34 40.5%

• Total voters

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
Well I want to get an idea on what you people think (for the ones that where here and ones who were not). Do you think judicators (aka mods with a really cool name) would be a welcome addition to the asylum?

I do. Anyways, this may take away from what the Asylum was supposed to be, then again it was supposed to be a place for bigoted, mature discussion. Which is far from what it is now.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I think it would be OK, because I do not see Staff active in that forum.

Zaku was probably the most active there but he ran off to marry SkuZZy.....

dice5_5

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well, I liked being a Judicator while I was one, but I didn't like having to have a different username for the position. The only real difference btwn one and a Mod was being able to ban members...and I think I banned 2. Every forum (to me atleast) should be moderated, and the Asylum is just another forum. I don't see any reason to bring Judicators back to the Asylum...just use Moderators.

cxoli

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
cxoli.net
I think it's a good idea. Even if it takes away from what the Asylum was supposed to be, I think it'd be nice for there to be at least some level of control in there.

amrtin77

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'd hate to resort to it... I'd rather people just clean up their acts (mods aren't helping at all in the asylum, they are setting a horrible example) but it may be needed if we cant stop the spam.. I think it should be used as a las resort. Just please try not to spam in the asylum mods/ elders/ anyone whose been here for awhile. Set a better example for the new people to follow... I'm sure I'm guilty of some spam but lets all stop it now.

amrtin77

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
if this is going to be on the portal edit the damn poll... all it says is

good or bad?

good

bad

..... please edit the poll to say something like "bring back judicators, good or bad idea?"

edit: nevermind someone got to it

will someone delete this? i guess i cant...

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
I think it would be good idea...

But it would be bad idea to ban everyone for just 1 tiny little spam....

OMGLOLWTFPWN

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Good idea, but they don't need to have secret identities like last time when they were other users other accounts, I think that's why some people made such a big deal about it.

SephirothX89

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by x42bn6
Shoot, owned by Cort. *cries*

Anyway, I say yes to Judicators of the Asylum, so long as they don't get out of hand.
I second that nothin :)

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
Originally posted by x42bn6
AxL, you do realise you can get in trouble for moving stuff into the Portal forums.....
Hah. I would never move anything there. I am not that stupid.

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
I think that instead of judicators we should make sr. mods who have global powers. That way the staff doesn't have to **** with it, and the newbs wouldn't know that the Sr. Mods also modded the assylum to an extent, but that is just me...

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
My thoughts, as a former judicator:

Ok the asylum. We all know it. Right now, if you go in there, its a FESTING pile of shit. Theres spam everywhere, and its really not a joy to view anymore. We all know this. And yet nothing is being done about it.

I say reinstate the judicators and clean the ****i.ng spam out of there because right now, its a void with posts.

Originally posted by TreeFrog123
Good idea, but they don't need to have secret identities like last time when they were other users other accounts, I think that's why some people made such a big deal about it.

Um we had to have double accounts because as you know everyone ****ing hated the idea, and hated me and pan for doing it. It wasnt like you all wanted us there....

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I voted yes. Something does need to be done.

And may i ask who the judicators were, there was Akule (I forget your alias), Pan (Vice_Vex?) and was dice5_5 Wolfenstein Elite?

Magikarp

Reaction score
I started a thread on this awhile back; there seemed to be mixed opinions on the subject.

I think there should be at least one judicator or so; my real issue is who would it be. You would definetly have to pick someone who doesn't spam and who is active there, and no one comes to mind all that fast.

The Asylum is one of my personal favorites; I like talking about wicked / naughty / perverted / sexually stimulating / butt secks / roxxor my boxxers kinda stuff. I think some of the stuff in there has had good feedback, but you also have the assholes who just use it for spam.

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
Originally posted by Renzokuken

And may i ask who the judicators were, there was Akule (I forget your alias), Pan (Vice_Vex?) and was dice5_5 Wolfenstein Elite?
I was one for a month or two.

IDefy

Reaction score
They need to be added. If they are i'm sure more oldies will post more and the spammers will slowly leave and die. Even if it doesn't work too well atleast you can say you tried to fix it, which is better than doing nothing.