}joining{ a1steaksauce

a1steaksauce

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i want to join cause i started classic chars cause i saw sum iternst in playing the game like that not so many hacked items but i only had one friend from xpac who wanted to even try.so zon fell through

Turkey

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Welcome to the clan a1steaksauce. Leave me your account name and I'll add you to the members list.

Ebay.God

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.xtreme-host.net
noooo, steaky you have gone to the dark side!!!!!!!! (by dark side i mean classic :p )

a1steaksauce

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol i gotta get to makin the acc. <_< i thought u were in here ebay.that y i joined cause i got ppl i know.i still mainly east xpac though.back to homework ><

a1steaksauce

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
sad to say i am quiting d2 so no more clan for me "sniffle" i never even got to know u all

a1steaksauce

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hmm i could do a giveaway to the ppl here,take a mule in a game say it here and let the items go for good

Ebay.God

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.xtreme-host.net
steaky i am in here, just because im not classic doesnt mean im not in this clan =/

a1steaksauce

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
awwwww ebay i would never forget u.lol.i got a "OMG"32020"OMG" i can give but its only think u could want or really have ne use for lol

X

xjMaN88lx

considering my account was just banned and i have no good items... this seems like a good opportunity. ill sign up for this giveaway :D i just pmed u