JEWEL question on USeast..bugged?

zatch22

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i have a 40ed +13 max jewel on USeast and its white, some1 was quite eager to get it, i was a bit skeptical and was wondering why they wanted so badly, since they offered a 40ed 15max (but red) for mine jes cuz it was white. some1 said its bugged...some1 shed some light on this for me..plz

i found about 1.5 hrs from this post in hcows if it matters.....

PS...wats it worth??? ;)

Diablo2rox

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hmm, can u show it to me? it sounds interesting, and i might offer quite a few (30-40) sojs for it if its cool enuff. ill use one of my mules, they have all the sojs.

zatch22

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
no offense but Diablo2rox gives me the same feeling i got from the trader, offering alot (as he said "maybe") for somethin i dont know alot about maybe he doesn't know more than me maybe he does if anyone would like to meet and view it for discussion ide welcome it my account name is *zack001
once again if any one knows about a bug concerning this plz tell me i would greatly appreciate the information...thanks

Diablo2rox

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol sorry i give u a bad feeling... anyway, yeah, i still wanna see the jewel, and when u say white, do u mean that the jewel is white or the name is white? if the jewel's white, it doesnt matter cause alot of jewels are like that and so i wont wanna buy... but if the name is white... also, i noticed u had only 2 posts... lastly, the way u know that a person is useing a working tradehack(not very widespread problem) is that he/she already has a item in the window as soon as u open the trade window

zatch22

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
"breaking" news in this quest for the truth, apparently ppl are jes lookin for white ones (not the name) cuz they look cool in red armor....this true or jes bs to cover up a way to get highly deisred jewels (since they need a certain type?) for cheaper and to prevent other from findnin out this lil bug or somethin.....or am i jes a paranoid babbling idiot???

LovelyMisato

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
I'm not sure, but in open battle.net, White items are incredibly hacked, they usually have every mod you can ever think of. The only thing I can think is that they wanted to export the jewel so that they could hack it using a trader and then use/trade them on open... White jewels are no different to my knowledge, the only jewel I really know is Havoc Mark and Chaos Rune

moonbytch

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
if you found the jewel unid, it cant be hacked.
is it pure white or yellowish white?

i doubt it's hacked since 40/15 resist jewels are one of the more popular ones that ppl looks for, and those arent hacked

they're worth quite a bit, maybe some dude wanted to buy it off you thinking that he can get it off you cheap and sell it for a higher price

visualazn

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
listen... dont trade it unless you get a good offer...

white 40/15 ias jewels or 40/15 max are not DUPED meaning they are so rare....

if you find one it will be worth alot....

the blue and red are the widely duped ones that everyone has most likely...

zatch22

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
visualazn that makes perfects sense and is exactly the explanation i was looking for THX a million!!!!

so what would u guys say this is worth (on USeast)

[x]p|ode

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by moonbytch
if you found the jewel unid, it cant be hacked.
is it pure white or yellowish white?

i doubt it's hacked since 40/15 resist jewels are one of the more popular ones that ppl looks for, and those arent hacked

they're worth quite a bit, maybe some dude wanted to buy it off you thinking that he can get it off you cheap and sell it for a higher price

stfu k thx? yes an unid item can be hacked .socket fuse anyone? kill meph and say a ring and an occy drops with all the lag chances are they can be fused you get a bot to do it for you. u id it and wamo u have an eaglehorn bul kathos ring.