I've got the power!

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
i would make an army of Mobile Suites and rule the world MUUHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Kitty

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
i would give everyone the power to make their dreams come true.

i've always wanted to try and battle with a dragon. :(

or imagine you could relive a computer game, and RPg campaign, etc. :(

ANDO3141

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
If i was God, i'd make everyone in the world a good person, every girl was ridiculously hot, i'd make everyone i the world smart so we wouldnt have to go to school, and everyone had an endless amount of money so they didnt have to work... that would be the life. oh yea and get rid of death and disease and shit like that.

daoffshoreman

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
i would probably do all of my political crap, but not make everything utopian, just stop all of the assholes and then spend a few ours in the time-slow-down thingy chamber they had that one time on DBZ and write all of my books and stuff, get rich, and then improve the memory space on my mind so that i can actually remember my dreams...and before id give up my powers, id grant myself the undying matrix-like manipulating-reality-and-donig-cool-stunts power, and then grant also the power to endow my ablitities on people. he he he.....

EliteSwede

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
jesus powers? hmmm well i'd do away with some ppl issue new laws and probly teleport where ever and use my x-ray vision to look through some hotties, duel ppl with swords and maybe do some slow motion stuff like the matrix

ANDO3141

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by shadow_demon
who would make cars/get food/make video games all that stuff
I guess i would, since i was God for that week. lol thats a good question... i knew that money thing wouldnt work that well.

shadow_demon

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well in my govt class we had to think about stuff like that and what i made up was if you work you get n e thing you needed