Item buggeD?

drax

Member!
Reaction score
Are you saying like he's wearing an SS but he only has 155 str?

Because that would work if he had 125 str, then got 31 str from other items and charms, then put the SS on. When you take off the str rings/charms you are left with 155 str, leaving the SS red.

Is that what you are saying?

z-tah

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I think the only reason why this could be using is to see an amazon shooting arrows from her fist... Well i found that pretty funny at least.. :p

that would work if he had 125 str, then got 31 str from other items and charms, then put the SS on. When you take off the str rings/charms you are left with 155 str, leaving the SS red.
And btw i think this was patched a long ago, makes it red but you can't use it. Makes as if you didn't wear it. The only thing IMO is that he has charms that make him able to wear these. Basically just what Guru said.

Cell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by drax
Are you saying like he's wearing an SS but he only has 155 str?

Because that would work if he had 125 str, then got 31 str from other items and charms, then put the SS on. When you take off the str rings/charms you are left with 155 str, leaving the SS red.

Is that what you are saying?
yea... excatly... but he was packed with skillers gc.... and i know he has less than 45 strg for mage fist... and the gc he showed me were life skillers gc.. no strg so i dont know how.. and he has no strg sc >< so am clueless