Item buggeD?

Cell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I saw this barb with nothing on... but when i turned on mh his items were red... how do i do that? but he had some items w/o + strg/dex on it.. how did he do it? strg sc? i dont get it.. pls some fill me in, pls...

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
he doenst have enough base str to use his gear so it appears like that. if you do that on your character, it will just appear normal to you.

Cell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ya but, i was told the item u wanna bug has to have strg/dex + to make it bug so thats where am confused... like ss it has +strg.. but his viper magi didnt have anything so was the rest of his items...

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
its not a bug....... its just a glitch on battle.net
it does nothing special

Cell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
you see... this barb was a lvl 80+ she had items with no strg/dex + so if i understand this correct she cant bug her items... like for exmaple.. an ss, it has 20 to strg or something... so if u had a 150 strg, and but on a ring that adds 30 strg it would be 180 enuff for ss... took off the strg ring and replaced it with a soj or bk or w/e.... but the ss would be glitch... becuz it has a strg mod.... but the barb gears didnt even have any strg or dex mods... how can he glitch it? when i use mh to see his items its all red accept for rings/ammy... so i dont get how they can do that... sry if i confused u again.. am a bit confuse myself... oh ya i saw on this necro he was lvl 32 he wore a lvl 67 ammy... how is that possible? oh ya the barb was nude, when i saw em... but he had his gears on....

VI-Herald

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol, not really a glitch or anything, just that fact that blizz doesnt want you to get pissed when take a +Str ring off and ur item falls to the ground or soemthing.... its still on ur bod till you do something bout it.

Cell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i know but your still missing the points.. the item the barb had on had no strg mod to bug itself ont he bod... it jus bugged itself... i dont know how thats what am tryin to find out...

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i get what your saying,maybe he has charms?

Cell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol ya i thought that too.. but i also thought the item had to had a mod that gives you enuff strg or w/e to use the item to bug it.... cuz i wanna do it makes u look so leet lol

ZConnor

Member!
Reaction score
Website
nowhere.org
I've seen this before with barbs only. What I've seen is that these are barbs who switch weapons to increase their warcries; like those javalins of +3 warcry.

Funny thing is that when they do that, you sometimes don't see the warcry weps either.

Weird.

ZConnor

Cell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
no.. i seen it with sorc/barbs/necros/asns

Cell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
How does it work?

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
It's not a glitch...red means that either they don't fit the requirements anymore (as said before in this thread, where someone got rid of a ring or something that gave them the proper requirements) and red ALSO means that the item is broken and the durability is now at "0"

Cell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
but they had all the atributes... for exmaple.. bramble.. u can tell they have it becuase of the thorn aura... and sum 1 is tellin me it has sumthing to do with strg sc...

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score
just get 20 str pick a a item with str requirment 23 then put on a +3 str grand charm put the item which riquires 23 str on then drop the +3 str grand charm

Cell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
but that disables the item... it wont work w/o the strg + on the item... i tried it

drax

Member!
Reaction score
...You're confusing me.

Basically what you are saying doesn't make sense.

If you have 156 str and wear an SS you have 186 str. Now say you take off a charm that gave +1 str, leaving your base str at 155, you would still be able to have the SS on because of the +30 str it gives.

So what you are saying doesn't make sense.

Cell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by drax
...You're confusing me.

Basically what you are saying doesn't make sense.

If you have 156 str and wear an SS you have 186 str. Now say you take off a charm that gave +1 str, leaving your base str at 155, you would still be able to have the SS on because of the +30 str it gives.

So what you are saying doesn't make sense.
sorry am not very good at explaining or righting things.. i am tryin to say what u r saying... but the other items he was wearing didnt have strg mods...