Is WarCraft Blizzard's First Game?

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
First game as blizzard entertainment was warcraft.

They had a different name when they made the lost vikings and that other game that was released on gameboy

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Wasn't it like Blizzard North or something? Oh wait, that was back when WC and Diablo came out. Then when SC came they changed to BE.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
i played a demo of the new lost vikings and it is not cool... i think they wasted their time and money with that.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
No the Lost vickings are made by Interplay and the 1st Blizzard game was Blackthorn made with Interplay it was a man with a gun who killed ppl and the style was exactly like the lost vickings- on such map or stage you had to pass to the exit and it had password.

I give it 1996 not later.

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Didn't they make a remake of that on GBA, which got like a 1 outta 5 on X-Play?

Swooper

Respected Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Yeah, the first blizzard game was Warcraft, but before they were blizzard (crap, I cant remember the name, I think it was S&S or something for short...) they made a few consul games, including the original Lost Vikings (which was for SNES actually, not gameboy), and blackthorn, which became available on the comp too. And then they had that racing game which just was re-releaced on the GBA. Cant remember which one came first though.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
its a game that is like an adventure game.. single player tho

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Swooper
Yeah, the first blizzard game was Warcraft, but before they were blizzard (crap, I cant remember the name, I think it was S&S or something for short...) they made a few consul games, including the original Lost Vikings (which was for SNES actually, not gameboy), and blackthorn, which became available on the comp too. And then they had that racing game which just was re-releaced on the GBA. Cant remember which one came first though.
A little mistake- i remember that blackthorn had intro so by that time they were already Blizzard.Maybe you're right for Lost vickings which i dont know what they were(yes it was Interplay and later Blizzard made a kind of l-vicks)