Is this forum a music forum, or all media?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Confused..read the rules, it says it's a music forum..yet I see movie posts too. Trying to decide where to make a certain thread..

..so, what exactly is this forum for? I'm so out of the BF news..

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Are you so stupid that you can't understand what "media forum" means, or are you just making this thread in an attempt to point out "hey BF sucks now can't even get it's forum names right hurdur dohohoho".

Because it's clearly one or the other. You decide and get back to me on it.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Are you so stupid that you can't understand what "media forum" means, or are you just making this thread in an attempt to point out "hey BF sucks now can't even get it's forum names right hurdur dohohoho".

Because it's clearly one or the other. You decide and get back to me on it.
Uh no, my point is simple..I'm sorry you couldn't figure it out. The sticky obviously needs to be updated, douche bag.

..and media can mean a hundred different things...radio, movies, music, web..etc. I'm guessing this forum covers it all (which is stupid in the first place..it can just go in chit-chat), however, a description would be nice to make it clear.

Thanks for your doing your job. Your job is being a worthless ass with a staff title, right?

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Lolz. I concur.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Uh no, my point is simple..I'm sorry you couldn't figure it out. The sticky obviously needs to be updated, douche bag.

..and media can mean a hundred different things...radio, movies, music, web..etc. I'm guessing this forum covers it all (which is stupid in the first place..it can just go in chit-chat), however, a description would be nice to make it clear.

Thanks for your doing your job. Your job is being a worthless ass with a staff title, right?
It clearly says MEDIA forum on it, and there are clearly numerous movies/tvshows/other - non - music topics in the first page. This thread is just a giant troll thread. Grow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.