Is the phoenix good?

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
who cares how good the phoenix is....if you reach levvel six with the BM you should definitely get the ultimate. But in my opinion its not that much to look forward to get if you are only using the BM for that.

O

o_mAIOR

Well I'm new at this forum but one thing is certain the phoenix is one of the best units in this game. Once you have them, just put some support troops to prevent the egs from being crushed and then, it's an all out offensive =)

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
^^ not best ^^;;; dyrads own them plus faerire dragons... However, phoenix isnt bad at all, they can be used as hit and run, kill off wood workers, stay in egg (hidden area if possible) hit n run again, and so on :D

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Alas N_LeGeNd) is right, the phoenix is so useful but against dryads and other immune to magic for me it is really helpless,you really need melee or good ranged like riflemen to save your phoenix if there are nay airs but otherwise very bad to use it against dryads

O

o_mAIOR

Those are the so called "support troops" at least that's my idea for support troops! =p
Some rifleman and knights to discourage any bold invasion and those anoiyng hit and run tatics that are much worthy will distract your enemies while you prepare yourself to send his base into red twilight oblivion =)

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Dragon Fairys are the coolest unit in Wc3. They're magic immune which is why they can kill phoenix easy..Then again anything that can hit it can..

AzNsUpA-Boi

Premium Member
Reaction score
its not bad, but i neva use it in real combat i usually get it for like after the battle is over and they are hiding and just building farms and stuff

burnning acid

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
that means that you don't play with the BM very often cuz he can make allof your oponents armys disappear in a min

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Thats why it's wise to shut down the BM! I find myself going Dark Ranger when up against human players and silencing! That or just focus firing on BM because he's got like..Negative 3490248 Hitpoints. Aside these fine points, avoiding a flamestrike really -isn't- that hard, i mean it's pretty predictable..Now think about eh BM flamestriking trees causing them to fall on your army, DIDNT SEE THAT COMING DIDJA' !?

AzNsUpA-Boi

Premium Member
Reaction score
originally posted by: serial thrillerThats why it's wise to shut down the BM! I find myself going Dark Ranger when up against human players and silencing! That or just focus firing on BM because he's got like..Negative 3490248 Hitpoints. Aside these fine points, avoiding a flamestrike really -isn't- that hard, i mean it's pretty predictable..Now think about eh BM flamestriking trees causing them to fall on your army, DIDNT SEE THAT COMING DIDJA' !?
i admit that u could do that but in a early battle he could own the heck out of ur army with flamestirke because after casting just run with it and then siphon mana on ur dark ranger causing it to lose mana... also silence only lasts so long

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Serial Thriller
Thats why it's wise to shut down the BM! I find myself going Dark Ranger when up against human players and silencing! That or just focus firing on BM because he's got like..Negative 3490248 Hitpoints. Aside these fine points, avoiding a flamestrike really -isn't- that hard, i mean it's pretty predictable..Now think about eh BM flamestriking trees causing them to fall on your army, DIDNT SEE THAT COMING DIDJA' !?
Do you know why they always attack my hero when with BM?Because they become MAD when i cast flame in the center of their units especially necros,riflemen,archers,shamans...
And you really havent tried me casting flame, it is crazy when i do it,ttry to play vs me and you will want to kill me.Whoever i flame shouts at me, you really have to stay out of nerves

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
I use him as 1st hero because he has a perfect combination with sorceress+slow.The specific way i use that is i always cast it where there are other casters or where the melee is there.With slow for example vs hunts: riflemen can injure the hunts and when they run away 'slowed' i can move faster with the BM and cast flame just in front of them,then when they pass they are dead.Oh yes i do it :)

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
THe pally i would use AM but from ROC i learnt to follow who is injured and to heal heroes all the time.When i cast flame i already said, they always try to kill my hero and holy light works better.I can kill with the pally and cast flame strike on him with divine shield.

And thansk to the pally as second with both heroes lvl6 and with flame,when resuurected knights we won in 2v3 :)

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i love pheonix. it has really good dmg, and when it is low in health, move it into you city for what... 20 sec? basically if you careful its permanent. I've never had one die on me. maybe im just lucky.... or maybe they're just a great unit! lol

gl hf

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
it is very good, it has splash and very good dmg, and it can keep commin back

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
This puts the question: We find AM more useful but we want too much to have phoenix.So which hero to get? I sometimes regret that i dont have BM and sometimes that i have BM isntead of AM