Is Pan still around????

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Sweet my human vs orc stats, all solo games:

Wins: 41 Losses: 18

Yesterday one good orc, I should have congrat-ed him for matching him twice in one day and beating me twice and preventing me from level-up.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Human can beat orc, if you get casters faster than he can dispel. And also keep them from attacking you before the caster phase.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Yeah and skill > one race can beat another. How do I own some newbies undeads, my last 17 games are like 12:5 vs undead, coz some newbies. According to their noob thoughts if I tower my base I would be able to beat even real proz playing WC3L or ENC. It's just that they suck and I no longer let some noobs even when undeads beat me. While that orc owned me 1st time on ts. 2nd time with exe on gw, he won battles, just skill.

Trust me, the reason for that vs orc stats is I know exactly how to make the wins, including timing, etc to make a win vs orc. And I know when the game is over. In fact, when I lose 1-2 battles (to lose many units and my hero), I can even quit coz I know I'm gonna lose the game. I mean I need very little to see if I'm winning or not.

Silynt Rage

Member!
Reaction score
getting better pan... haven't seen you on lately though...
I need a better way to get a hold of you, the forums are too on and off...

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
uhhh we kinda lost power yesturday, so that was really ****ty.

plus with all the rain, i'm not sure why but or basement flooded, which was really ****.

but uhh keep on practicing.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
uhhh we kinda lost power yesturday, so that was really ****ty.

plus with all the rain, i'm not sure why but or basement flooded, which was really ****.

but uhh keep on practicing.
Nice excuse :). I bet you were cheezing down there too.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Too bad you could never get a good look at them :(

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Sure you get to fight in the breastriary, and swim in the fountains of varnof with the itty titty fairies of mammary mountain, and then you fight the boob goblin in the gazongas cave and the girl may thank you for it, but she isn't real.

So instead I'm just getting high on life. Getting REALLY high on life. Getting super wasted on life.

Silynt Rage

Member!
Reaction score
I started picking up on NE again Pan.... having a little more success than I was with Orc.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Sure you get to fight in the breastriary, and swim in the fountains of varnof with the itty titty fairies of mammary mountain, and then you fight the boob goblin in the gazongas cave and the girl may thank you for it, but she isn't real.

So instead I'm just getting high on life. Getting REALLY high on life. Getting super wasted on life.
So you can go relive the 1981 Heavy Metal parody? Go CANADA, we created something beautiful!

Silynt Rage said:
I started picking up on NE again Pan.... having a little more success than I was with Orc.
Add me to the ATing, and I will show you how Orc SHOULD be done! :).

Silynt Rage

Member!
Reaction score
C'mon Pan... you gotta give my NE skills a chance...

take a look.

got a replay for ya... this was just my most recent game.

Attachments

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
C'mon Pan... you gotta give my NE skills a chance...

take a look.

got a replay for ya... this was just my most recent game.
It's not that, I have exams in 5 days, and with the strike at my school I didn't have any lectures or tutorials so I have so much **** to learn straight from the textbook, which is an uninspired mess.

I don't see myself playing too much Warcraft III until after the 24th. till then keep playing.

Silynt Rage

Member!
Reaction score
It's not that, I have exams in 5 days, and with the strike at my school I didn't have any lectures or tutorials so I have so much **** to learn straight from the textbook, which is an uninspired mess.

I don't see myself playing too much Warcraft III until after the 24th. till then keep playing.

C'mon man, I'm over 50% with 50 games played with NE!

hurry uP!