Is Pan still around????

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
No offense, but I am starting to love how you get all defensive over a petty game. How much do you want to bet that the next time I smash WoW when it has SOME truth, you will be there?

There are still quite a few Guildmasters that are total *******s to the members of thier guild. They see one little mistake as one big error on your part, and those kind of people are not afraid to call you an idiot for it. How I know this? Its common sense, especially in something called Reckless Leadership.

You should know that more than anyone else.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
I don't use AIM anymore, because the only people on my list were from BF, and now i cant stand most of the people.

I've added you on bnet, I still use my original name.
I use Skype to chat with people and don't wanna install MSN but look -

meebo - online web IM for AIM, MSN, Yahoo, Google Talk messengers

you can chat with simply loggin in from there, online use, like I do with MSN. Rox. And I use it only to chat/play with 4 ppl including Chris and Theroy. I don't need to play with more ppl in Azeroth gg.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
my gm was like that...but then again, she was a girl and i acted very sexist since i was in somewhat high regard in the guild. and then i quit for 6 months, joined her new guild and a feminist ***** booted me from the guild for a good joke. good because a couple guild mates pm'd me that it was hella funny. and then i quit for good because i was failing a class. But before i quit, i had attained an invite from one of the better raiding guilds in the server. moral of the story is: don't join guilds where feminists who can't take a joke are in high status

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Hell, one of my friends got sacked from a guild because he refused to go do something with a member. The member had a *****fit and cried to the GM about him being "in the guild for only himself".

It's true. Just ask Octopor.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Woot! found my discs! I'm onto B.net!

name is:

DiggaDon

hook me up with your names... i have access to a ventrillo server that we could use... I'm sure that there are a few people with access to a vent server...

Pan, get a hold of me... i need some practice.. but I'd like to do some AT's.
might be stupid questiob, but US.East, or USWest?

it's been awhile, and i remember some old people would play on west.

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I know east was the main server for battleforums back when. I try to play all servers though, kalimdor being the least used server, it has seemed to have died out for the most part!

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Most people use Northrend or Lordearon on that side of the world.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Bfs is American, i.e me and VBg are the only who play Northrend here. Even though east sux a bit, it is still ok unlike lordaeron that stinks a lot :/

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I would play Northrend. But I would get creamed, and I need to factor in my lag.

Silynt Rage

Member!
Reaction score
I believe I'm on Lorderon I'll have to check, I created my account and didn't pay attention, I need to practice a little before I play.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
I would play Northrend. But I would get creamed, and I need to factor in my lag.
Your connection is better than mine, though in the US I know they have excellent connection but when it is about doing smth from Europe, it totally sux. If I have lag, it is in both Northrend and Azeroth, if I don't - I have lag in neither of them, e.g when we played with Theroy. 1st game none of us played, we could have been 0 losses i bet.

Silynt Rage

Member!
Reaction score
I've been practicing offline getting my strategy down... i'm getting back to the old way I use to play after a few games...

Pan, what's your handle on B.net? Panitude?

Galatia

Retired Staff
Reaction score
It's been quite a while since I last heard the word *panitude*...

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Your connection is better than mine, though in the US I know they have excellent connection but when it is about doing smth from Europe, it totally sux. If I have lag, it is in both Northrend and Azeroth, if I don't - I have lag in neither of them, e.g when we played with Theroy. 1st game none of us played, we could have been 0 losses i bet.
Yeah but I am Mid-Eastern Canada.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I've been practicing offline getting my strategy down... i'm getting back to the old way I use to play after a few games...

Pan, what's your handle on B.net? Panitude?
Panitude is my **** around account, so likely that is the one im going to use to paly with you.

I mean no offense, but I won't play on my main account by mysef let alone with someone just getting back into the game. I still have my 500 win 50+% record account i want to keep up.

Panitude @Azeroth(U.S.East)

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Okamizu_sama@Azeroth if you want rounds.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Panitude is my **** around account, so likely that is the one im going to use to paly with you.

I mean no offense, but I won't play on my main account by mysef let alone with someone just getting back into the game. I still have my 500 win 50+% record account i want to keep up.

Panitude @Azeroth(U.S.East)
I didn't know u still play wc3. Must be near to corrosion rusty ^^

As for the connection in Northrend from Canada, I'm gonna see that when we apply double solo power. Just wanted to tell you guys I used a university connection from MT state and in northrend i had higher ping but not lag or delay, it was playable.