Is Pan still around????

Silynt Rage

Member!
Reaction score
Hey guys, it's been a while since I've been on this board... I got an e-mail about some contest that was going on which i didn't particularly care to participate in...

been addicted to World of Warcraft for.... too long...

getting tired of being comitted to 24 people 4 nights a week for 3.5 hours a night while wiping on Archimonde or some hihg end BT boss....

thinking of getting back into WC3, but I need a good partner... Pan, you still around?

~RaGe~

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
war3 is the way to go

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Pan is as active as me playing 3v3 or more (i.e never). Hah I remember that member from 2003.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I'm still around, and don't be fooled I'm just as awesome as ever.

I've only just been playing a few games lately, mostly a lot of customs, but a few 4v4 and 3v3, My only venture in solo I placed 116th or something in one of the tourneys(Which was terrible considering I ended with like 4-4-0).

I'd love to start playing some ATs or whatever, just don't expect anything spectacular.

Silynt Rage

Member!
Reaction score
I have to find my Discs but yeah, a AT would be cool. I haven't played in so long, i'm not expecting much out of myself.... much less out of whomever I'm playing with.

~RaGe~

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I have to find my Discs but yeah, a AT would be cool. I haven't played in so long, i'm not expecting much out of myself.... much less out of whomever I'm playing with.

~RaGe~
well all you really need is a CD key, since the latest patch removed the need for a CD to play the game.

Lost my TFT cd but had my cdkey.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
You got addicted to WoW? Great job breaking a money draining addiction comrade.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
That you give money to play a game when it is endless and u totally waste ur time and lose money at the same time. Amazing combo.

ChrisH36

Reaction score

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Heh, why did you something dumb like that?

Silynt Rage

Member!
Reaction score
You got addicted to WoW? Great job breaking a money draining addiction comrade.

AH! the new admin arrived... I'm from way back before Cortalos, and who was before that? I don't remember... nice to meet you. Yes... I broke the downward spiral... I just got sick of the time I was putting into it... 40 hours a week working... plus the cash to play WoW, plus the bruiser of a guild leader that I had at the time...

...it was just enough to keep me from wanting to play I pretty much loathe the game at this point.

So I'm lookin' to get back into WC3 I guess... still haven't found my discs yet...

=/ if it comes down to it... I'll probably just go out and buy the game again... what is it... 10 bucks now?

~RaGe~

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
it actually still retails 40bucks for the battle chest. ive been playing lately and the price is still worth it.

its the same reason I dont use my 360 for online play. They expect you to pay 7 bucks a month for online gaming after you just spent 500+ on a console, game, and internet serivice

Silynt Rage

Member!
Reaction score
Woot! found my discs! I'm onto B.net!

name is:

DiggaDon

hook me up with your names... i have access to a ventrillo server that we could use... I'm sure that there are a few people with access to a vent server...

Pan, get a hold of me... i need some practice.. but I'd like to do some AT's.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Woot! found my discs! I'm onto B.net!

name is:

DiggaDon

hook me up with your names... i have access to a ventrillo server that we could use... I'm sure that there are a few people with access to a vent server...

Pan, get a hold of me... i need some practice.. but I'd like to do some AT's.
I don't use AIM anymore, because the only people on my list were from BF, and now i cant stand most of the people.

I've added you on bnet, I still use my original name.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
it actually still retails 40bucks for the battle chest. ive been playing lately and the price is still worth it.

its the same reason I dont use my 360 for online play. They expect you to pay 7 bucks a month for online gaming after you just spent 500+ on a console, game, and internet serivice
7 a month is NOTHING. Beats the price you have to pay to play WoW or Planetside.

Sylent said:
AH! the new admin arrived... I'm from way back before Cortalos, and who was before that? I don't remember... nice to meet you. Yes... I broke the downward spiral... I just got sick of the time I was putting into it... 40 hours a week working... plus the cash to play WoW, plus the bruiser of a guild leader that I had at the time...

...it was just enough to keep me from wanting to play I pretty much loathe the game at this point.
Heh. Swooper was the admin who played Wc3. I have been admin for a few months.
Btw. Guildmasters are supposed to be bruisers. They ***** and whine and yell like little 10 year olds if something goes out of line. Another fine reason why I dont want WoW.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Btw. Guildmasters are supposed to be bruisers. They ***** and whine and yell like little 10 year olds if something goes out of line. Another fine reason why I dont want WoW.
You've never had a guildmaster then. Quick talking when you have no idea what you're on about.