• just fine how it is

Votes: 12 57.1%

• Total voters

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
even though the high lvl players are good with orc, i think human needs a buff

Reaction score
when i say lack of melee, i mean in tier 1 for NE, and ghouls barely cut it out either, they're just easy exp. and an archer and a bear? ouch.

you cant get more peons for orc because you need the money for other things because orcs are costly, also you need the food for it

with human, being rushed by a fs with 2 wolves will own. first he will get rid of your tower because towers are weak, then he will get your hero or lower his health down real low with 2 grunts and 2 wolves. then he will take off your footies one by one, then he will make you miltia, then he will heal from his shop. then you're dead =)

aboms maybe be better than i think but i just dont like them and they still take too long

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
lol u are forgetting huntress dude, also, HU with good building formation can block off ORc...

Reaction score
huntress get ownt by range so bad, it's not even funny.

and human with good formation doesnt mean shit, they can easily kill your tower with the fs too, and the grunts are just so overwhelming. they're hard to kill and you can mass so much.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
:) Hunts own any ranges in tier1! also, HU dont need buff, they are already strong enuf.

And When u mass grunts, think how many footies or rifles man or air HU might have (fast tech)... Im asssuming when u mass grunts means a LOT, anyways i build around 2~3 towers when i play and cover them with farms, so its pretty effective against melee units i guess. Also, since it has feedback, it pwns heros :)

Reaction score
what have you been smoking legend? rifles > hunts, archers > hunts, HH's > hunts, fiends > hunts, gg hunts, hunts suck only when they mass normal units and you also compare the price of the unit too

okay when you mass grunts, you can normally get about 12 before the 2nd day, and you prolly wouldnt even be finish teching. grunts that are upgraded with a level 3 fs or a level 3 tc will own human. and towers just suck big balls.

and stop argueing, im right your wrong, die T.T

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
rofl, dude, this one, ur wrong.

Hunts do own all ranges in TIER 1

but hunts suck in Tier2, i sometimes kills my own hunts in tier2 (afraid of giving out exp) when i get my mgs

OT: Ive been smoking weed alot these days, i get headache sometimes (j/k)
anyways, ur not right, ur wrong, u die, i wann live at least 80 more years u know. :)
And no, towers are tools, not organisms that suck balls. Sry, but ur wrong again

Oh yea, remember hunts have bounce which totaly pwns medium armors in TIER 1.

Archers totally suck, so stfu (260 life? LOL LOL)

Rifle man dont have range, they suck in tier 1 against HUNTS.. well not suck, but hunts can get them

Crypt fiends are by far the most competivie againt hunts in tier 1, but they still get their asses pwned cuz of bounce and slowness

Woot HH, does any orc make them? j/k, but they still suck even in tier 2. Too bad i dont go mass hunts against orc :D

Reaction score
okay first of all, chill =)
2nd i didnt mean die literally,

and 3rd your still WRONG HAHAHAHAHA

let me explain, hunts cost about 190? or something right? and they take a bit of a while to make right? you compare there speed time with any other range, and the cost, and then you compare the time you had to build hunts, how much resources you used, and how much range the other guy has and how much resources used. range would be considerably more the hunts.

then, take the hunts armor, it's unarmor right? unarmor is HORRIBLE itll take dmg from ANYTHING and will get raped by anything. when your range, its all about focus fire and micro, the hunt goes after 1 range, move him to the back, while the range will take down hunt by hunt.

ask ne1 in battleforums, that knows how to play, range owns hunts, hunts will own melee, but range will ALWAYS own hunts, becaues its easier to get/mass, and focus fire will take down anything.

archers will die faster but theyre A LOT cheaper but will obliterate hunts
rifles own hunts i dont even know how you got the idea that hunts can own these guys
HHs are a bit weak, but again, theyre cheap like archers and towards tier 3 they will kick ass, like they do in tier 1
Fiends.. dont even get me started

focus fire is what range is all about, if you dont focus fire, thats like telling hunts to get of their lazy asses from the tigers and attack on foot. (which will pretty much screw over their speed and armor even more :p)

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
dude, u are not geting the point of my post.

Yes i know ranges own hunts, but archers will never do, low life, and its crap

But what I AM saying is.. hunts own them, only in tier 1. TIER F*CKING 1!!! READ!!! AND CUZ OF BOUNCE!!!!!! ONLY IN TIER 1!!!!

god lol

btw unarmor takes 150% dmg from pierce and siege.

and HH still sux.

Only ranges that can pwn hunts ez is Fiends and Rifle MAn. They jus need more upg from tier 2 to total pwn.

Clippers

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Shadow you aparently dont play Orc much, anyone with half a brai will realize Tauren is much stronger then Grunt!

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
well i am a cross between just fine and worst race because sometimes they can be good, but the other races seem to be better

Reaction score
well for tier 1, grunts

and legend, you said all range gets ownt by hunts btw, and archers still win the game against hunts. archers cost 130 gold? and they're 2 food. hunts cost like 190 and have like 3 units of food and unarmored. archers will be massed quicker then hunts, and archers can just focus fire. hunts can focus fire too, but a little bit of micro and your hunts will go chasing after the archer, and then that means you're hunts are dead.

you cant just match up 1 hunt on 1 archer, because that's not how it works, the idea of range is that it works together which is pretty much what focus fire does.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
hmm i guess we can test it out, u can mass archers and ill mass hunts, both potms, :D

anywho, it was quite funny when me n simo pwned 12 archers and warden with warden, DH, and 2 mgs... ROFL plus they used up moonwells!

anywho, grunts are prob strongest unit in tier 1... the scoll of speed pwns any units.. and their life is jus wow... damn....

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
well itspretty easy to beat orc because they are heavy ground and lighter air, but whats why they have bat riders, but you aant have a lot of ground and a lor of bat riders, do people get heavy air and can easily beat orc

Reaction score
Man that wasnt cool, the only reason why I couldnt help you pwn was because those damn golems -.-

CrouchingTiger

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
u are all complainin about how orc has no aa. its true. but they arn't designed that way. they are designed to be the meat. thats why grunts are so good. ne is a aa race pretty much. human is both i think. and ud. i dunno. i hate em. but orc isn;t suppoesed to have good aa becuz its melee units are so powerfull.