• c) He's sick minded

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • d) Leave the poor dude alone!

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters

Kitty

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I think he is, just read what he said what he would if he was president of united states. you will find the post the asylum forum. i dont remember which thread, but im sure some of you have rad it.

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
I think you're taking his posts far too seriously. Some people try to add humor to other people's lives with indirect sarcasm directed at no one in particular, rather than bashing one person specifically.

Try rereading what he says, assuming he's being funny, and you'll find he's a pretty cool guy.

Kitty

Reaction score
thank you for calming me down, sorry, i am very sensitive to what other ppl say espacially if they say sick things. if you want to (if you can) you can delete this thread, i got over it.

ShenLiang

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yeah he's a pretty cool guy.Anyone who has a love for asian women like I do cant be sick.......or are we sick anyway....

But c'mon now,my total domination/destruction idea was a lot worse...And maybe I wasn't kidding fwahahahahaha

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
I won't delete this thread because there may be other people that feel the same way about him, without really giving him a second chance. This is also a part of the forums now. We don't try to keep these forums "perfect" (whatever that's supposed to be). You're a part of our forums and our community, and I would like to leave it here, if that's okay with you, partially out of respect for the fact that The Asylum is supposed to be unmoderated, and because everyone here has the freedom of speech so long as they can use that right within reason.

Cute avatar by the way. Heh, I joke around with my friends about killing kittens only because they're such innocent little things, and when I talk about doing that, I make them sound like horrible little beasts, bent on global domination. Seeing that picture really makes me smile however. Life is so beautiful, and it's hard to always remember that it's happening all around us. Most of us forget to put aside the worldly problems of today, to realize how lucky we all are to be a part of this universe.

Anyway, if you still really want this thread deleted, for whatever reason, just let me know, and I'll be happy to do it.

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
i offended you?
not my intention, i'd actually like to know what i said.

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
i see
i went and read it
the only thing i really agree with is the destrucion of all minivans, i hate them so much

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
i voted for sick minded:D

Bjornita

Reaction score
hmm.....i have a weird habit of smacking my brother and saying "tom!" if i say something that can be twisted, before he even knows it could be something obscene......well, you'd think he'd be more perceptive, living with me for 13 years....

so you could say i'm sickminded. of course, i think everyone has a little thing in their head that, when playing wc3, says what the hell? i need more wood....er, lumber...heh, limber lumber....just trees. yea. i need trees. damn.

l33t 0n3

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by ShenLiang
Yeah he's a pretty cool guy.Anyone who has a love for asian women like I do cant be sick.......or are we sick anyway....

But c'mon now,my total domination/destruction idea was a lot worse...And maybe I wasn't kidding fwahahahahaha
You saying RiX isn't sick? People theese days...

H

Hot Action Cop

I didn't read that thread so wat evah! can someone tell me which one it is?

Bjornita

Reaction score
it's the president thread. not that bad, if you realise that he's kidding. portable pudding, giant monkey head posters, and G.I.R. bobblehead dolls for all!

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
i had the great idea of deleting what i thought were useless programs in my computer yesterday.

needless to say i screwed up royaly and accidentaly deleted my internet (but i could still get emails and go on kazaa)

i tried to fix it for about 5 minutes until i decided it was too much work, so i went to bed for 13 hours

anyways when i woke up about an hour and a half ago i got it all sorted out, i think

Kitty

Reaction score
damn i think i need a holiday, a very long holiday.... its probably gonna have to be longer than my christmas break...

Bjornita

Reaction score
it's a cute little kitten, almost looks like....is it making a snow angel? oh, dear......schiste, tear ducts suck.