Is it just me or....

Zerglite

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
it is teh saddness that teh cant even vote fair..

PauseBreak

Reaction score
Darkmatter said:
Well....my mindset on this is always that: we're fighting the good fight, we may not be able to compare with them vote-wise, but atleast we play fair.
Yes, polls are ALWAYS rigged. All you can do is 'fight the good fight'. But who was hacking? Clan OD? I know they are a head (by a lot) but maybe they just have better morale tactics and more people who want to vote. Here, you have WC3, D2, WoW, CS, and what else not that can be voted for.
Not that its bad, but our net is wide and far. They might catch more fish, but we'll catch whale!

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
MrBret said:
Not that its bad, but our net is wide and far. They might catch more fish, but we'll catch whale!
I'd say that while they catch lots of rainbow trout from their stream of newbies, we catch lobster from our ocean of newbies. Oh yeah.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
1000 votes? Yeah right, they are so full of what i like to call....crap. Oh yeah, i said it.

PauseBreak

Reaction score
Master_America said:
I'd say that while they catch lots of rainbow trout from their stream of newbies, we catch lobster from our ocean of newbies. Oh yeah.
I don't know what strings you are trying to pull there. But I'd rather have lobster than rainbow trout. ?????