Is Diablo II dieing?

Oxide08

[New And Improved!]
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by the_battousai1
lmfao, yea diablo 2 is dying, thats we have 3000+ wait in lines int he mid of the day,all that isnt botting u know

yes i agree all isnt bottign but i gaurentee like 95 % is .... botting is killin this game

t.A.T.u97

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
I dunno really. Since 1.10, there have been many people in the "duel circuit" that I haven't dueled in 1.09. Of course, like 60% of the people who had 99% bug items left but more people came and took their place. D2 is a good game but everyone always wants something, and its really annoying tbh. Where as in a game like counter strike, you dont need to play for a long time to get the best items.....because you dont need em in counter strike. You mf, duel, and level, hoping to get the best pvp char. I'd really rather help out people and mf for items than to go dueling and be called a noob 24/7 and being lamed. Everyone is trying to be the best pvp and it really gets old.

So no, Diablo isnt going to die anytime soon but sooner or later people are gonna get bored.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
A( tatu is on my ignore list *heaven*
B) Inept is just jealous because I have hot arab ass and he dun't.
C( Lee, SC could pwn you any day. Even a Broodling could pwn you- and your mother- at the same time.

the_battousai1

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
wow this got off topic,

anyways.

i just quit diablo (again) mainly because all i do is bot...gets to reptitive, the only time i really, really play is when i suck.
but...me along with everyone else started a bot sorc first, i mean **** within 3 days i was botting on hell pindle with like 4 ptopazed armor and shit, couple days later, shako skulleder occy, it just gets old, i started playing that mod with kao and its teh pwnzor lol.

starcraft came out in what...96? here it is 2004 and people still play it, i say its blizzard gets off thier lazy ass and makes us a starcraft 2!!!!! VIVA LA REVOLUTIONIADO!!!!

drax

Member!
Reaction score
Yea, D2 gets boring, that's why I just stop and come back in a few weeks, or play a mod or something.

Btw Kao, can you post links to some of those mods you were talking about? Like the hard leveling one with 5,000 levels? Lol.

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score
drax if u mean zyel (gets to vlvl 5000 and the first 10 lvls are hard)
d2mods.com has it under hosted mods or something

diablo is slowing dyeing but it will be around for while longer
jsut take 2week-6month breaks like i do last time i played 1.09 was in its prime for hackers

drax

Member!
Reaction score
Yea, I found out where Zy-El is, I might download it later. Sounds fun. =)

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Be aware that everything is different. Only thing you need is to get a 1.09 version of Bnet. Go google! I will be starting Zy-El tonight or tomorrow.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Lol We should just make our own "Modding" Thread. Going to do it right now.

crenon

Member!
Reaction score
Diablo 2 is definetly NOT dieing. It's just Vet's are quitting and Noobs are joining. If you consider that "dieing" then, yeah, it is dieing. But people will always be playing. Untill Battle.net shut downs.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
D2 is addictive. That's probably one of the main reasons lots of people play it. And now it can also get you money, by selling stuff (not a lot, but still) and yes, some people still play for fun. Back in 1.09 is when it was really fun for me, though.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
With 1.1 comming out, a lot of people expected a miricle, which they got for a while. Then people started figuring ways around the code and systems to get into the game, IE botting, and hacking. When the ladder reset, I guess everyone had this idea in their head that it was going to be some magical thing that would save the day, and make the game all kinds of better, but it really didn't, it just ****ed casual players over.

I quit back before the reset, because the game had become the same old boreingass game that it always had been. Maybe I just completely mastered the game and there was no real need for me to play it anymore, or no real challenge for me anymore, who knows...But 1.1, as good as it is, wasn't what people expected ot to be. They wanted a miricle, they got a steemy pile of shit.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I think I'd rather have 1.09 then 1.10. Back then many more people played, and it was still decently fun you know? Well, not everyone will agree with me but it was fun.