Is Diablo 3 any good?...

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
The Sorceress could be white or egyptian. It's pretty clear she's modeled after me. I should take Blizz to court for stealing my likeness M I RITE?

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
you might be right, because egyptian loves magic.
/facepalm

She's not Egyptian. She's not Indian. She's not Middle-Eastern. She's white. She's the high-class white-chocolate ass that brutha Paladin was tryin to tap the whole game. Why you think they were standing together?

You can't trust racial color to be closely tied with the class concepts. The Amazon was as white as can be, and technically "Amazonians" are like, Brazilian looking. Dark skin and hair. She looks more like the "Valkyrie" concept after which her special cloneskill is named.

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
/facepalm

She's not Egyptian. She's not Indian. She's not Middle-Eastern. She's white. She's the high-class white-chocolate ass that brutha Paladin was tryin to tap the whole game. Why you think they were standing together?

You can't trust racial color to be closely tied with the class concepts. The Amazon was as white as can be, and technically "Amazonians" are like, Brazilian looking. Dark skin and hair. She looks more like the "Valkyrie" concept after which her special cloneskill is named.
lol. i don't know why they were standing together, maybe their married couple sworn not only to love each other but also to fight and die. ok ok im just jokin again.

I guess the barbarian is German.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Germanic yeah. His culture is like that of the ancient Angles and Saxons (before the migrated to England and became Anglo-Saxons). Basically like that of Beowulf (pretty much the earliest recorded epic). They also bear some distinct similarities to Norse society.

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
barbarians always had similarities with the norse vikings.

im guessing the druid is British. he looks like james bond wearing fur coats.

what else? oh yeah the assasin could be a japanese or latin.

there should be a samurai/ninja class in d3. i would definitely play the samurai first.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
wut religion do u thikk tha surcuress waz??

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
She didn't bitch about stuff enough to be of an Abrahamic religion, I'm guessing polytheistic paganism, probably pre-Greek.

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
wow vad you know way too much **** for your own good....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

RG_PankO

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
For me diablo = online game where u go farm and farm and farm for a good drop till u get the max item sets and the duel due duel till the game get 10 years old ^^

13rute

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Hopefully its not as repetitive as diablo 2. I hope they expand on the quest system sadly to say, more like wow...

lyckdk

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Its gonna be AMAZING :D Can't wait for the release :D:D:D
And specially the witchdoctor is great ;)