Is Diablo 3 any good?...

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
I just went and picked up Diablo 3. It's a pretty good game you guys should check it out. It's not very grimdark though. Needs more grimdark. It's like I'm killing demons on Rainbow Road. What the ****?

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
^ they already have an official update on the elemental druid hero for diablo 3?

so there are already new gameplay and demo vids updates? ok, il go search for it and if there are, thanks man.

edit: cant find it on youtube.

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
^ they already have an official update on the elemental druid hero for diablo 3?

so there are already new gameplay and demo vids updates? ok, il go search for it and if there are, thanks man.

edit: cant find it on youtube.
Blizz removes them from youtube, don't know why.

The ele druid has some sick skills. With the new havok physics generator his wind skills really throw **** around and I love it.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
New Elemental druid? I don't see anything about it on Youtube or on the official site. Link me to a webpage or vids ASAP. I looked all over Youtube relative to D3 and Elemental Druid and stuff and nothing came up. HOAX?

Revelade

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
It's good if all you like to do is kill everything in a room and repeat. That's what Diablo 2 was and I don't see that changing.

Oh and you get items for this. I'd rather play something that uses skill.

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
There better not be a Paladin. With the Witch Doctor, the role of "token black character" is filled. We ain't startin an NBA team here.

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
^ im confused.

i know the paladin was black in diablo 2.

but the sorceress never really look white, i mean she had darker skin.

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
i just want to clarify some asians are dark too. well thats about me saying that the sorceress could be asian.

i just realized maybe shes an arab with her cloths, veil, etc. she looks like a harem girl.

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Some people just don't get it...
well apparently people including me already got that, right after SweatyOgre posted that.

but his first post

"Diablo 3 is excellent. I especially like the new inventory system and the new Elemental Druid skills. Wait till you cast Monsoon, you'll **** bricks."

sounds very real, you know blizzard original recent updates or leaked info that i might have recently missed.

Even you, were saying that they remove the vids on youtube, yeh that sounds realistic too. so good job fooling me.

Only jenny sounded joking.