Is Diablo 3 any good?...

Calikris

BANNED
Reaction score
Is this game any good?...Been thinking about buying it but what are some good points about the game.....

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
Is this game any good?...Been thinking about buying it but what are some good points about the game.....
Good points: No one has played it and only 20 minutes of gameplay have been shown. It will be at least a year before it is even close to available. Think about buying it some more.

CloudStrife

Why so serious?
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Oh yeah, it's an awesome game! I saw a guy play it for like 20 minutes, and uh... yeah thats about it! Totally worth buying!! Oh, yeah, uhm, it's not released yet. :)

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
It's the best game I ever played. You should go out and buy it.

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
very good. my 2nd most anticipated game for the pc. my number one is sc2. xp
Anticipated? They're both already out. I got lucky and registered in the beta so I got all the good names saved on a mule account. Gonna sell "Goku" and "LOL" for like 20,000fg.

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
^ well i dont have them yet. im not planning on getting beta.

and it be 1 or more years from the official released day before it is available here in my country. the original copy that is.

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
yes the witch doctor looks like fun to play with. i think the witch doctor (he/she) is black, so that means the paladin will be a white person now. i personally dont like the black paladin in diablo 2. not being racist but i just prefer a white paladin.

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
yes the witch doctor looks like fun to play with. i think the witch doctor (he/she) is black, so that means the paladin will be a white person now. i personally dont like the black paladin in diablo 2. not being racist but i just prefer a white paladin.
Maybe if they named him Boss ******. I don't want to ever see a black person in video games, not being racist that's just how I feel. I want to relate to the character when I'm slaying 1000s of minions.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Big Boss ******. He's so bad. They call him Boss. He's boss. Boss ******.
I hope there's an inuit class. There should be a rainbow of classes race wise. It's not fair for the whites and blacks to get all of the classes. Stop being so racist, Blizz.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
yea its good man, ive been playing it for about a month now.. got my male barb (yes there are sex-orientations now in diablo!) to lvl 40 so far, still in normal though..

anyone wanna go for diablo runs? whisper me in USeast !:hxc

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
yea its good man, ive been playing it for about a month now.. got my male barb (yes there are sex-orientations now in diablo!) to lvl 40 so far, still in normal though..

I'll be going on in a minute. You gotta make the games though, I just went into Nitemare. One thing I gotta say about this game is that it takes forever to level up. Like one level a year, kinda like a birthday. Man do I feel immersed right now.

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score

i think the op is talking about diablo 3.

D

d3man

yea its good man, ive been playing it for about a month now.. got my male barb (yes there are sex-orientations now in diablo!)
The first time I read this I thought I was on another planet. A sex-oriented game, and he has a male barbie?