IRONMAN THIS WEEKEND

Did you enjoy the Tourney?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
if it were changed from today to yesterday then i guess it wouldnt be held today also

Aqua-THF

Member!
Reaction score
IMHO opinion, it should have been tourny style... Also, changing the time was pretty faggy no matter how you look at it...

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
ppl that missed it calm down it just shows ur a little kid that has no life other than playin diablo2

Aqua-THF

Member!
Reaction score
Ahahaha... I wish I had a life. Uhmm, Korn sucks? Oh ya they do! They should of never touched Pink Floyd. Makes me sick. Anyway, instead of saying screw you to CM, you screw everyone else who COULD play on Sunday? Sounds like their is some ghey stuff going on between you two...

_CM

Respected Member
Reaction score
Aqua-THF said:
Ahahaha... I wish I had a life. Uhmm, Korn sucks? Oh ya they do! They should of never touched Pink Floyd. Makes me sick. Anyway, instead of saying screw you to CM, you screw everyone else who COULD play on Sunday? Sounds like their is some ghey stuff going on between you two...
if you want to flame somebody, go to the asylum... I'm fed up with this...

BTW, does this quote remind you of something?

m in, but can we do it on a different day or at a different time? I work 2-10pm on Sunday. Since my original post put this in motion, it would be nice if, ya know, PLEASSE!!!!
oh yeah! you we're the one who wanted to change the time... and instead of saying SCREW YOU, I tried to split the tourney into 2 seperate groups which played at different days and times... I suck at planning suff, I know :-/

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
so were doing one on 8pm eastern time today? sweeeet

_CM

Respected Member
Reaction score
either that or tomorrow. I could also organize one during the week but it would be 3 or 4 pm for you guys then (eastern)

Aqua-THF

Member!
Reaction score
It WASNT a flame. I was simply pointing something out, that instead of doing the intelligent thing like sticking with the ORIGINAL time, you changed it for one persons sake. I asked to change it a few hours, not a whole day and with no warning. Heh, and their was no mention of two different groups or times. It was yesterday, and as an afterthought, their MIGHT be one today. Whatever im not worried about it... NEXT THREAD!

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
Okay, sounds good, you guys need to pm me or AIM me so i remember... :/

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
What made you guys think I was in the tourny? I wasnt there, who is this ghey fheg imitating teh one and only N_ :(

REAVEAL YOUR SELF YOU MSUT

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Trojan Man said:
lol who imitated u?
I dunno, khull told me that people in ironman tourny thought Iwas in it too apparently.