Iron Man Director of S.H.I.E.L.D.

sharksfin.gamer

T-Virus Mutation
Reaction score
After getting my first job (whoop-dee-doo!) this last month I've decided to collect a series of one of my most favorite comic book characters of all time... Iron Man!

though some would think that he was such an ass in the Civil War Chronicles... but i still think he's one of the most uber cool Marvel characters even compared to Cap'

So what do you think? especially in this series where Nick is missing and Tony Stark was appointed as the new Head of SHIELD :D

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Eh, he's a Skrull king anyway, so it's all going to be erased soon.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
It's pretty plausible, dispite everyone saying that he isn't. There was a thread on Newsarama that went over just about every panel with Tony Stark in it for the past few years and explained the little tiny things that a crackhead like Bendis would put in there and had a pretty convincing arguement.

But then the servers got changed/merged and all the old threads lost. Theres reminants of it on SHH, but nothing as definate.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
That, and Iron Man Director of SHEILD isn't surviving psat the end of Secrect Invasion. Or they just arn't releasing the solicits for it. =/

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Worldmind no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I prefer this one more though

Beta Ray Bill is such a badass

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Nice threadhijack. Hah.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I hope he is a skrull, and he wasn't just being a complete dick all the time for the sake of being a dick.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Yeah, but no one can pull off being a dick like he can.

sharksfin.gamer

T-Virus Mutation
Reaction score
lol I hope he isn't though... he's a dick but he's the kind of dick I've grown to love (uh.. that sounded so wrong hahahaa)

what are the signs besides in the forums that tony is a krull anyway? :D

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
The Fact Skrull-Spider-woman said he was. Maybe?

Secret invasion so far is way to disorganized to really follow properly right now. It should be far better in trade than hoping around individual tie ins

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Yeah, it's kinda convoluted but if you're picking up most of the titles it's not too hard to get the general overall scope of things.

What I really wish would happen though, is Secret Invasion would be a "starter event" where the Skrulls actually take over earth for about a year in our time and next years summer event is all the heroes finally getting together and taking Earth back.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it's kinda convoluted but if you're picking up most of the titles it's not too hard to get the general overall scope of things.

What I really wish would happen though, is Secret Invasion would be a "starter event" where the Skrulls actually take over earth for about a year in our time and next years summer event is all the heroes finally getting together and taking Earth back.
That would take Balls, and Marvel doesn't have those balls.

I have read most of the SI titles I can get, and as far as I can tell a small section of New York is being attacked by skrulls and thats about it, with everyone flailing around the savage land, leading me to wonder what the **** is interesting about this.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
That's the whole reason I think that it's gonna be like "This is when they won, we're ****ed off Earth transported to a planet that sustains us and now we want to get back home" typa thing, and the entire MU could all build towards next years big event which has the heroes comming back and kicking ass.

The only thing is, that would restrict the **** out of just about all their writers, and they'd never do that.

But still, that would be one killer "event" the likes which has never been done. I mean to shift the entire universe basically into anoter planet and have the Heroes be so completely lost at the start of it.

Ugh, ****ing pussbags.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
That's the whole reason I think that it's gonna be like "This is when they won, we're ****ed off Earth transported to a planet that sustains us and now we want to get back home" typa thing, and the entire MU could all build towards next years big event which has the heroes comming back and kicking ass.

The only thing is, that would restrict the **** out of just about all their writers, and they'd never do that.

But still, that would be one killer "event" the likes which has never been done. I mean to shift the entire universe basically into anoter planet and have the Heroes be so completely lost at the start of it.

Ugh, ****ing pussbags.
That would require huge amounts of planning, and put on hold other titles, and probably piss off alot of writers.

By all accounts it would kick so much ass if they did that, but it would require so much ,more planning than they have done on this already.

sharksfin.gamer

T-Virus Mutation
Reaction score
That would require huge amounts of planning, and put on hold other titles, and probably piss off alot of writers.

By all accounts it would kick so much ass if they did that, but it would require so much ,more planning than they have done on this already.
Yeah I agree, though the idea of it coming into fruition is a far cry from what may actually happen.... anyway, uh... do we have the complete list of any readable SI titles here in the forums? I made sure before I asked if there are because I'd like to read it... and I know how embarrassing and stupid it is if I asked and the answer is jut right there...

so anyway is there?

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Currently Available
Lead Up: New Avengers: Illuminati #5, Mighty Avengers #7, New Avengers #38-39, Captain Marvel miniseries, and Ms. Marvel #25-27.

Main: Secret Invasion #1-4, Mighty Avengers #12-16, New Avengers 40-43

Side: SI Frontline #1, SI Fantastic Four #1-2, SI Young Avengers #1, SI Who Do You Trust?

Those are the ones I have/read.