Interesing Nuke action

X

XNC

Hey folks. My friend has a map and we have a little problem we want fixed. He put nukes in, and then changed the speed they build at, and their cost. Now, after you build the nukes and launch them, they appear above the silo, disappear, and you have wasted some valuable money. Any clue as to how to fix this? I tried putting it back to default, but it doesn't fix it. Editor used: X-tra. Thanks

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
From my understanding, the problem is time.
When you launch a nuke from a ghost, the nuke will escape the silo, go straight up, and (depending on where your ghost set the nuke location) it will land on that location after time passes by.
If your nuclear silo is on the left side of the map and your ghost set the nuke location on the right side of the map, it might take about 30 seconds in order for that nuke to come crashing down and blow up civilization.

X

XNC

Do either of you know why when I reset the time and money to default, why it still doesn't work? I went into another map, and changed the time down to 1 sec, and it still worked. So do you think it's a problem with the map?

Thanks for the help!

(btw, you all need to try this, its lots of fun. Called "Strategy Arena". If you're ever on SC (BW or original) look in the UMS section. It's a spin on the Micro arena. Check it out)

FakeNameHere

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
You can attach the map, click the
then go to the bottom and attach the map. Its much better then just telling us about it.