*insane Damage On Mephisto*

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Well, you never need to max warmth. For this build, just a point or two will do. With the +skills and magefist, 1 point is enough.

Oh and next time you want to add something, just click the edit button. bottom right side of your post.

M3_feelin_0wn3d

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i have about this now (guessing)
20 orb
15 glacial spike
10 bolt
12 (second ice bolt)
1 nova
1 blizzard
about 5 cold mastery
staff +2 to sorc skills. wearing +1 to skill amulet.
still looking for mf items

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Are you copying my build?

If you are, I would've gone with maxing Ice Bolt (The first one) first, then Frozen Orb, Mastery, then Glacial spike. But that's just me....

foul_krahe

Reaction score
I think a fire sorc is best for meph runs, meteor can do around to 25k damage, and 13k fireball. Static, meteor, fireball, meteor, fireball... About how much life does hell meph have?

EEX_ca_aok

Praetoris Maximus
Reaction score
Website
www.empireofexiles.com
kao didn't you make a thread a while back where you were trying to get the maximum dmg possible out of orb? I thought you got it slightly over 1000 that time :S

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
leme c if i can remember my old meph sorc's build, i did hell meph runs in under 2 minutes every single time, that includes buying pots/goin to cain for ID/selling items

base stats:
lvl 78:
Str: 100
Dex:90
Life: 190
Mana:95

Gear:
Blackhorns Face: socket jewel: 2 dex, lr 21 (+minor stats)
amy : 10fcr, cold res. 20, 11 dtm (+minor stats)
ring1: Raven frost
ring2: Raven frost
armor: vipermagi
weapon1: wiz spike, socket: 30 cold res jewel (+minor stats)
weapon2: Black oak shield
belt: Snowclash
boots: Sandstorm
gloves: Trang Owls

Skills:
meteor: 20
Orb : 20
cold mastery : 20
warmth: 5
fireball: 9
static: 1
tele:1
1 in all prereq.

ok before you say it, iknow the skilsl were a waste, this cahr was made back when 1.10 first came out (this was my first 1.10 char) so i wanted to try and make a hybridand see what happened, well halfway through i realized she sux as fire/cold, so i just went with cold...i thought all hope was lost...

well i discovered something...with the gear i had i have mad cold absorb...and so i went to do meph

sure enough, he cant touch my ass, heres a list of his attacks:
Blizzard: Barely hurts me
Orb of death: Barely hurts me or heals me
Chain Lightning: Heals me very good
Lightning: Heals me very good

the only thing he can really do is melee me to death, one hit takes off aywhere from nothing to a forth of my life...but he never gets that close...

this build pwns, she could be supa strong if i had put skills in good, but with that gear, meph cant touch you one bit...if u dont believe me try it out in single, i promise you will like the results

SteveDaGreat

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
u can use the moat trick with lightning....when i get bored with pit runs i sometime go for meph.
just lock on and and stand on the left side of the red portal, but more back.
he doesnt die fast but he dies and i dont.
o and phreaker...light sorcs arnt meant for meph...

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
u can get it over 1000 with fathom and a shitload of +skills and facets

bubux

Reaction score
Kao, where should i put stats points?

100 str, rest in viality?

Titans_RevenGe

Member!
Reaction score
Almost 1k Orb damage?? Sheesh Kao, now this is a nice sorc build. HMM lemme think, your saying +16 to sorc skills with your gear..damn, ever think about makin her PvP?

termi

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
let me add my 2 cents here. fire sorcs are probably the most versatile sorc builds around for mfing. u can kill eldrich,shenk,pindle,mephy,andy and with a decent act 5 merc countess (the monsters around her are not fire immune so u can kill them off and have ur merc give her like 3 whacks and she is dead, note:this is also very cheap merc gear)

kao u saying u can do baal runs in less then one minute is horse shit. if u killed all of the minions almost instantly u couldnd do it in a minute since it takes time for them to spawn. ur prolly gonna tell me something like ur gonna kill baal in under 5 secs too right?! however his built might be nice for PvP. keep it realistic here ppl

UnsaNe

Member!
Reaction score
i still prefer blizz sorc over all for mfing or killing bosses