*insane Damage On Mephisto*

Raije

Member!
Reaction score
Website
demonarmy.com
Are you dumb? Frozen orb does more than that, 909 is godly for that, my best character in the old days had orb dmg of 450, the dmg that is shown is that of each spikes, note that there is also the factor of cold mastery reducing a monsters resists, and the fact that your probably gonna hit the target at least 8 times. Your one of the dumbest people I've ever seen.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Satan's- just keep your sorry opinion to yourself. And yes, I do like Gladiator. Hence the ever-changing quote in my sig and Avatar.

I'd like to see you get a 909 damage orb.

EDIT: Now it is 951.

xhobbesx

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
you have hardly any mf equip on. gull shako and rhyme is not much mf. granted you may kill ultra fast using cold but i still think its better to use fire(meteor). just use the moat trick and you wont get hit and the meteors hit everytime. anyways i dont do meph i do pindle but im just telling you. phreakzors i dont know why you had so much trouble with nm meph. fire is the best mf spell in my opinion.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
I don't need that much mf. Hell, I can do hell baal runs (when I find the level right away) in less than one minute. Hows thast for fast, eh? Oh and my new record for meph: 2 Orbs. YIPPIE!!!!

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Damn straight it is! Anyhow, with a Skill shrine I hit 990 damage orb! Ho-ly crap. GOD I can't wait till I tell people I do a 1500 dmg orb (eventually, mind you) and they won't believe me. When that day comes, I'll post a screen of it to proove to everyone its possible.

HellSpawnGothic

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by phreakerhaxxor
just to let your guys know, dont make a fire or lightning sorc for these reasons:

1) i maxed meteor, and fireball, and firebolt, and mastery
2) the meteors wait time for it to hit the ground is ur downfall
3) even when it hits the ground the damage per second sucks
light-
1) maxed chain lightning and everything that powered it
2) dont die that easily but do die a lot
3) even when its maxed, the damage will be like 3-4000 so its hard to get a good hit

conclusion: cold is the best dont be stupid and try something new lol, when i say maxed i mean from lvl 24-30 cause weapon bonuses

ps: i had tals armor shako occy orb yada yada yada, the most elite shit and still could barely kill *NM* meph
Thats just cuz you suck period :-d, i have a firesorc that rapzor HELL meph, and she useses PURE shit, so i guess you just suck ok im done :-d

SatansChoice

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Quote: Kao - I don't need that much mf. Hell, I can do hell baal runs (when I find the level right away) in less than one minute.

W....H.....A......T......E......V.......E.........R...

YOUR FULL OF LIES KAO.

l33t bunny master

Premium Member
Reaction score
*satanchoice* mind your own business you ****in newb. you dont know shit about people that write posts here. **** ill defend kao cuz hes a ****ing nice guy and his name isn't SATAN.
BTW OFF TOPIC(LOL THIS WHOLE THING HAS BEEN OFF TOPIC)-@SATANSCHOICE UR NAME IT UMMM...SUXZORS..YA TOTAL NEWBLAR.
and i believe that a frozen orb can get that high cuz hell ive seen it too.

Also dont be telling me not to flame cuz i already know but this time its deserved.

SatansChoice

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
YOU'RE RIGHT, Mr. bunny rabbit. KAO is a nice guy, I take it all back.....YOU'RE DA MAN KAO..... YOU'RE THE ****ING MAN
Can I be your bestest friend??????????

I'm not here to be your friend mr bunny rabbit so quite PM me and asking me.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
LOL, that's all I have to say to this. LOL.

Anyhow, A guy just traded a 200% 09 GF for my Ber rune. LOL.

K

KAOSUKSCAMELKAWK

Ya, that's funny. I like your sig KAO, I can't stop laughing......
hahahaha

Anyhow, Ya orb is pretty useful. 951 orb damage. Pretty good skippy.

oh ya, your on UsWest right? Lvl 82

:sly

quote:

Well.....send a message to a friend. The migration begins. Once it opens, the worm gets in. I will take control. that's how it is.
Find out the address, send the messenger. When the gateway opens. The messenger goes in.

Some guy got hacked and all his shit got stolen. Not only did his shit got stolen but his characters got deleted.
LOL

shout out to nastaschoiceandsnayam2012

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
so its best to max this for a cold sorc??

cold bolt
orb
cm
glicail spike??

what about shields is energy shield worth putting 1 point into as the cold shields also??

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Originally posted by KAOSUKSCAMELKAWK
Ya, that's funny. I like your sig KAO, I can't stop laughing......
hahahaha

Anyhow, Ya orb is pretty useful. 951 orb damage. Pretty good skippy.

oh ya, your on UsWest right? Lvl 82

:sly

quote:

Well.....send a message to a friend. The migration begins. Once it opens, the worm gets in. I will take control. that's how it is.
Find out the address, send the messenger. When the gateway opens. The messenger goes in.

Some guy got hacked and all his shit got stolen. Not only did his shit got stolen but his characters got deleted.
LOL

shout out to nastaschoiceandsnayam2012
Can we get a ban on this guy?
nastaschoiceandsnayam2012

SatansChoice and Mayans2012.

djnat

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
djnat.deviantart.com
Kao, I like this Coldsorc.

But I'm thinking to make a different kind of Coldsorc.

20 Ice bolt
20 Ice blast
20 Frozen orb
20 Glacial spike
1 Cold Mastery
all the rest (if you can, 20) in Blizzard
1 Frost nova
1 Static, Telekinesis, Teleport
1 Warmth

If you can max these skills, Ice blast, Glacial spike and Frozen Orb will really do INSANE damage. With the +skills from items, Ice blast (with maxed synergies) does CRAZY cold damage (not to mention Blizzard's damage, which is crazy, too).

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Right you are djnat. I was thinking of making a Blizzard + Glacial Spike sorceress, just for kicks. I would max out Bolt / Blast / Spike / Blizzard, 1 in the pre-reqs, maybe 1 in energy shield (I am not a fan of it), 1 in tele, static, and the rest into warmth + FO. That way, my Glacial spike would utterly rape, and Blizzard would just pwn with insane damage.

MTML

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I have a 1.09 build sorc and she can't do anything in Meph. Lemme check out her stats... * opens Diablo 2 *Strength: 109
Dexterity:251
Vitality:115
energy:154
Orb:31
Cold Mastery: 29
12 to all of the other required skills.
Thunderstorm: 21
Lightning Mastery:24
Warmth: 30
Oculus+Shako+Skulders+Tal's Ammy+Goldwrap+War Travelers+Chance Guards+Shael'd Lidless wall-Other side is Gull and Rhyme Gothic shield. Mind you, this sorc OWNED in Hell Meph in 1.09 and now... she is terrible. Her skills are bad and it's emberassingly sad. What went wrong here? I'm forming my firesorc that may morph into a MF sorc using FireWall and Meteor, plus the old moat trick with her. What happened so my sorc is so bad against meph? BTW, her orb damage is:430-450