Indie Bundles! Pay what you want!

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score

http://www.humblebundle.com/

The Humble Voxatron

Pay what you want. If you bought these games separately it would cost around $35 but we are letting you set the price.

All of the games work great on Mac, Windows, and Linux.

Be the first to tackle Voxatron -- a voxel-based, old-school-gone-new platform shooter. Pick up your trusty pea gun and shoot your way through more than twenty challenging areas. The included Voxde level editor grants you the ability to create mind-blowing new environments to share with the world. And, as a customer of the Humble Voxatron Debut, you'll receive access to all of Lexaloffle's future updates to Voxatron.

Dive into a twisted basement dungeon in The Binding of Isaac. Get ready for a delicious brew of randomly generated, Legend of Zelda-esque dungeons; Robotron-esque run-and-gun; and action-RPG progression. The recently launched Halloween update adds a ton of content -- a new chapter, new bosses, new enemies, new items, a new character, a new ending, and more!

Learn new tricks with tetrominoes in Blocks That Matter. In this award-winning, charismatic, platform-puzzler mashup, you play as the Tetrobot, a plucky robotic drill that assimilates blocks of varying materials and properties, like sand, wood, stone, obsidian, iron, and diamond. After absorbing blocks, you’ll need to recreate them in various tetromino-shaped patterns to solve puzzles and traverse levels.

You can support charity. Choose exactly how your purchase is divided: between the developers, the Electronic Frontier Foundation, and the Child's Play Charity. Also, if you like this deal, a tip to the Humble Bundle itself would be much appreciated!

http://www.indieroyale.com/

ndie Royale is an indie game bundle website that offers up four top-quality indie titles every two weeks for you to purchase at seriously silly prices. All you need to do is pay the price stated - or pay more - and the four games currently featured will be yours to keep forever. The website has been set up by the creators of leading independent video game editorial site IndieGames.com and the makers of notable online download service Desura as a joint venture. We know our indie games (a little too much, some might say) and we know the games that are worth playing.
The point of Indie Royale is to put the spotlight on those indie titles which provide fantastic experiences, but may well have been passed over by a good portion of the mainstream gaming public. If you purchase an Indie Royale bundle, you can be safe in the knowledge that you're not only getting four brilliant indie games - you're also supporting worthwhile developers.

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
I love all the humble bundles!!

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
yea i buy more then 1 copy to give out randomly

CHARITYYYYYY

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
I got the frozen one but haven't got any since. I ****ing love Trine though. That **** is fun.
I bought that one as well. Trine looked awesome but it would never install on my computer correctly so I didn't get to play it :(