Incredible micro

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
hahahah ****ing Tod.. always a bitch.. haha actually if i remember right Tod was reffering to Susi vs Moon game, when moon pushed susi's base with AP and made susi look like a newbie. Was kind of funny.

Yeah I know her, Foxy, she's okay.

Actually.. funny thing is, I did work with best clans already. MYM was one of them. I've worked for them as wc3 esup (didn't do any wc3 job and etc, that was Nordy and quin job) That's how I've met, Lucifer, Susiria, Farseer etc. Currently, I work for Fnatic. Nothing directly in wc3 job either that's elroy's job but you know, believe it or not.. I'm quite well known in the wc3 community. Ask grub, tod, luci susi, Rotti, disel, shocker, zerter, zubie, canuck, crimson (xD).. etc etc.. about me.. and you'll see they know me.
You can see here : http://www.meetyourmakers.com/en/profile/VBadGirl.html
I'm member number 9 ;).

Yes I do play, I usually don't AT much but if u want sure we can arrange something :).

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
That kinda owned.. The players are getting really good.. I can't wait till SC2's release.. Then i can move on to a strategy game that I can maybe easily rank in the 20's :D

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Nah that game was ToD losing from Susi on TS map, from the times he whined.
As for the we.just girl I meant we.just.Tedet :> I don't know her other nicks

I do believe pro players know you VBG, why not believe? And you know diesel, shocker.. that's sweet <3<3 they are popular but some just know only lucifer, so.. you post things about them ofc you know them ;)

Well, to show that I've been a player in bwcl here is my profile (btw that's you in the pic nice :p). Sorry if the history of accounts gets deleted with a clan disbanding, I'm not sure if there is something still left. MeetYourMakers also reports the winners and matches of BWCL, they are aired on WaagTV and many watch them.
http://www.esl.eu/bg/player/1876726/

1 question VBG, what do you think will happen when SCII comes out /with pro players, with the rest in bnet, with the high level players/? And what are you going to do in the future now that you do close to war3 stuff? You are more aware of that than me, you can make excellent predictions. I will feel bad if I have to quit war3 to go to SCII, but it is silly to say that SC&BW are better than WC3 when war3 is way newer game with way many things that SC does not have, in the same way SC2 may be unarguably better. I personally don't know if I should quit war3 or play both...

Also, I wouldn't ask you to play AT all the time, it can be rare, I'll be more than happy to chat with you about war3 and other stuff, just come to northrend. PM your akk or /w to BoilingPoint or Impct, visit our realm from time to time ;>

That kinda owned.. The players are getting really good.. I can't wait till SC2's release.. Then i can move on to a strategy game that I can maybe easily rank in the 20's
With our war3 skill and knowledge to micro, do mutliple task, etc you know, we will be ahead of all... NOT! My predictions are we will be ahead of all newbies, not only those who moved from war3 to SCII but also that are newbs in SC even if they have played it. However, you can't expect to be ahead of SC pro players. I thought the game was gonna be as diff as war2 was from war3 - you now, even if you were good at war2 you could still suck at war3, but SCII is with the same units, I only see awesome graphics but yet, the strats, the tricks are the same, and they will be ahead of us with the first game.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
1 question VBG, what do you think will happen when SCII comes out /with pro players, with the rest in bnet, with the high level players/? And what are you going to do in the future now that you do close to war3 stuff? You are more aware of that than me, you can make excellent predictions. I will feel bad if I have to quit war3 to go to SCII, but it is silly to say that SC&BW are better than WC3 when war3 is way newer game with way many things that SC does not have, in the same way SC2 may be unarguably better. I personally don't know if I should quit war3 or play both...

Also, I wouldn't ask you to play AT all the time, it can be rare, I'll be more than happy to chat with you about war3 and other stuff, just come to northrend. PM your akk or /w to BoilingPoint or Impct, visit our realm from time to time ;>
Im not sure to be honest as far as I know from what Tod said he will definitely retire and go to SC2. He started with SC, that was his first rts and he was so-so in skill there so perhaps his love remained SC after all. As for Moon, Lucifer I doubt they will switch. They are way too successful in what they are doing but i suppose you can never know. SC2 does look like a nice game.

Problem is this.. SC is mainly popular in korea and not that popular outside. You might still remember Freedom.werra. He switched from wc3 to SC so... who knows.

sure I'll whisper u when i get the chance ;).

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Hey I've played SC&BW for at least 3 years but just newb FFAs with limit 1 type unit. I didn't finish the campaigns or used cheat codes! I was a kiddie, what do you expecr ^^ And it is thx to them that I learnt to make aoe right in the heart of an army so that even walking army burns into my aoe, whether SC's psionic storm or now blizzard/flame.

Really ToD - SC2??? OMG im so excited if war3, especially >>>HU<<< pro players, especailly one of the best three (Sky, Inso,ToD) also join SC2 then I will move to SC2 without hesitation!!!!! I don't care what current SC pros do, I'll learn from replays of ToD, Inso, Sky like I did so far in war3 (and ToD will prolly see current SC pros strats), and the GREAT difference is - I will start SC2 solo on the double! Not like war3 roc 2001, war 3 tft 2003 and I start solo in 2004.... Besides, did you know that Insomnia was a top Starcraft&Broodwar player before he switched to war3 to become roc&tft top player, to win WCG 2003 -his war3 peak, as the last 2 years he's still not what he used to be. He must be way more skilled than ToD !! Should I imagine that he will stay to war3 and not switch back to his initial best game??? Oh my ! If he also joins SC2, this will be like the new war3 with the same players, well 2 of my most fav players will be enuff, Insomnia is for me like war3 god, his strats are my law and strats.

But as you say, or as I say - 'you think 'i quit' you are inactive for weeks/months, then you return to the same game with crazy ambition or desire to play again' - they may play SC2 then back to war3 then back to SC2, the same for me here I don't know how things will happen when I play SC2, most prolly I will remain there as I love technology&futuristic/space RTS and SC2 is the cool graphics equivalent of war3 in the future. As for the pros, if it is success they will not switch back to war3, if Inso also goes to SC2, i think he won't have problmes with the success. Do you know about Insomnia, VBG? SC has been his game, it will be even hard to believe if he stays at war3.

I have 1 rep, vs another elf-girl, she was good I can say. She made me retreat several times even when my win was exe win and I had more food. You are elf too right ? Shandysrage was it? I highly respect girls who play and they don't give up easily <3<3<3

http://battleforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=12244&d=1179878467

I play with tavern heroes mostly (except vs ud), if I use MK I have no mercy vs heroes and the players. If you check my profile the girl orga of G2H prolly laughed at one comment of mine when i played and made a post on my profile's guest book, about how girls are agressive players xD well here's the proof. 150 apm by her, 173 by me, micro by her, she was nice and she knows how to play this game ^^ I liked her.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
chris: well I havent met a lot of chicks who do play wc3 so I have to believe u. As for me.. I'm average I guess. Been playing this game for 5 years now but i can't say I'm much more than a newbie.

Don't worry about it. I have rougly played that long and I still have my weaknesses. Some games just take time, others just have thier parameters.

Except for the elite Korean players, they are like the Coordinators of Blizzard.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Ladies & Gentlemen, I now pronounce to you, the true gamers of Battleforums!

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Where we literally have no life and all games we play are boiled down to a science. And yet, we are still able to get girls to like us. DotA pretty much follows the same pattern to.

Back on topic here, the Zeppelin is indeed a good tool for saving your units from doom. Just remember, you can't let it get shot down, or you will have extremely slow units to deal with.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
I don't think Sky will move to sc2 and I doubt inso will also. AS far as I know the reason why inso has almost quit playing was coz he has other stuff going on with his daily life. He aint exactly a youngster anymore so his decision was understandable.

As for the replay.. I have dled it, but haven't watched it. as Ne player I have 2 difficult match ups.. vs human and vs UD.. but to be honest with you I hate facing human the most. It's not their units which annoy me the most but thier lame play style. a bizzilion towers and fast expansion is what gets on my nerves.
ShrandySrage used to be my east account but that isn't anymore I have a new one which I've kept for the past 1-2 years.
also I have just made one (few days old) to practise certain strategies and work a little further with my micro.

Chris: I hate dota... I personally find it ****ing boring. How hard can it be to control 1 damn unit? I always joke around with my friends sayin those who play dota have failed at playing wc3.

Ntrik: hahah :p. If I remember correctly you are korean by heritage right?
I'm not sure if BF will accept unicode characters but.. here it is:
An nyeong ha seh yo? VBG im nida. Pan gap seub nida :).

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
For Sky I don't doubt will remain warcraft-er, but you should have in mind, Inso may be busy with real life but still can have time to play pc games and that game may be SC2, afterall SC was his game. We will see. Besides, not only top players go to SCII, some less popular pros as well, I now see some pro BG players I know with pretty good stats, also going to SCII. And had the silly thought only newbs who can't play war3 will go to SCII. The micro.. etc. skill applies to every rts, whoever was newb in war3 will be newb in SC, whoever was newb and mass teamer in SC will remain newb in SC2, we with skill will show the same techniques in SC2!

VBG, I lost 3 games from elf in a row :D 2 days ago I lost another row of games vs elf... grrrr elf, dryad just makes them win, bears without nothing or 1-2 dryad are free win, but dryads, and especially dr+panda / dh+panda... If you want to win vs humans use these hero combos with staff like that girl vs who I played, and dryads by all means before bears. Naga 2nd for elf not good I rape elves with naga because they can't save her I can mine and elf naga does nothing to my units, panda 2nd is better. Buy heal scrolls too. Prev game on EI I tried to exe again and mass skeletons (dr+panda again) made the game no point, mass summon and panda killed my exe, I was late t2 (only am mk foots with defend) vs panda skeletons and dryads gg i lost. I was so tired that prev games I lost my heroes 2 times, so sry for the bad micro I also showed in the rep. And a good player won't call another 'newb' for having 4 towers in the exe and 3 in the main, same here 2 arcane towers and 1 guard - lame? Hahaha especially vs ud, I make 6 towers and dests eat them in seconds... Some pro players and top you know VBG play with 7 towers per base, ToD has made even 11 towers per base in the past, I do max 3-4 vs other races which isn't lame, and vs ud like 6-7 I forget the masonry upg though. Btw so far I matched whiners who have no skill newbs, orcs tell me hu is imba can you imagine?? When I've played vs orcs who don't let me go out of my base! It is all skill... Vs Elves, I considered mass expands on the map as I can't catch them all, when I kill one, two others appear, TT ... but don't whine so this is something you can also use to win as well as AoWs, you've seen many battles with AoWs from top players ;>. And it's for every human, elf is the worst mu after ud...

Elf is my 2nd race, I've won some solo games but I play it mostly for fun and for team. Otherwise, skill applies to all races, so I can micro with all races but I suck at orc mostly, with ud it isn't hard. I'm one-race player mostly, elf sometimes, the rest 2 races I play once per 1-2 months.

Remember, I'm in Northrend, this is the best realm anyway, looking forward to whispering from you to Impct or BoilingPoint, I don't know your akka :)
Dota: I play WTF and make Holy Sh**! in seconds Im abuser! Why WTF newb mode? Because it is 15-20 mins, makes me laugh all the time and I don't wanna waste 40-50 mins of my time with a silly mod. Errm I play ordinary Dota only for the sake of my friends who can't AT/solo and I play it rarely. But I agree with you, it is not a secret that most of Dota-ers are war3 newbies with newb stats who just failed to make even 1:0 RT... most of them suck in stats how many are good soloers wasting time on stupid dota? Very few.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
teehee.. yeah u are right Im sure inso might give a shot to sc2 and also other players perhaps most of them korean will go there. Players who are good none the less but not on the very top of it. If u get what I'm saying.

Actually have u seen WWI? haha I was so ROFL coz moon used DR first vs human. A strategy he was usually using vs UD. why I rofled coz DR have been my fave hero for a long time vs human. It can really gives u an edge vs human coz they have a lot of low hp units.. like footies, riffle, casters... and lvl 3 skelle is incredible nice meat shield or material for harassing an expansion.

Vs ne who use that strategy u have to be careful and pp the expansion or u get screwed up.. like u were.

actually a few top players play dota for fun. I suppose its better and involves more skill than a crappy TD :p.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
To tell you honsetly, fe on ei or any other map except for lt has made me lose games. I have more chances to win if I play without exe if it slowers me too much or I don't make enough towers and the exe dies - gg that's why ofc exe is win if kept and doesn't slower you. In fact, I somehow suck at very long games, no matter what I do, I lose. Even on lt, if I don't own fast and the other makes also exe, even orc can beat me because if i let them make tier3, my knights or griffs always die and it is noobish to lose on lt you know when hu :D

Btw what is 'pp' the expansion ?

ChrisH36

Reaction score
MS said:
I somehow suck at very long games, no matter what I do, I lose. Even on lt, if I don't own fast and the other makes also exe, even orc can beat me because if i let them make tier3, my knights or griffs always die and it is noobish to lose on lt you know when hu
I notice that problem in a lot of the best players. Grubby probably suffers the same dilemma, considering all he plays is Orc, and that race is horrible late game.

I for one suffer the same way, but there are times where long and late games have turned into victory for me, just depends on the enemy strength and how well I can control a battle.

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
orc is like the best late game...

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
VBG are you in clan MYM judging by your job in the site? Don't you like those noobs in public with game title: 'MYM here' or s.o. asking 'can I join MYM ? I'm not noob' hahahahhahahha.

I used to do one stupid thing - on lt vs elf and orc, i tech to tier 3 while if they mass tier 2, especially orc, I lose the advantage from exe as I have resources but not many units. Also by the time I get tier 3 and enough tier 3 units, the orc/elf can make an exe at t2, if I wait more, the elf will get resources to mass so what is the point of my fe? Ok I will have 2000+ gold, the elf will have 1200 or 1000 with making later exe and what? He can't mass with 1000? I lost the advantage from the exe. Silly way to lose especially when I fe, isn't it? That's why I not only fe but kill mass workers to make me with mass resources him with not even exe or resources at all. Then I push with tier2, tier 3 you can do by the way, if you have already pushed him or nearly finished him, waiting to attack with tier3 sucks. Not that I didn't harass my opponents so far but I made some units then thought 'let's leave the resources for tier3' and made a small push instead of push to ownage. And small push still ends with elf making 5 expands all over the map or orc to tier 3 and mass tauren with spirit walkers so go catch expands and kill resurrecting taurens even if you have griffs (I've played many times with griffs and still all orc casters and a BM with orb makes enough damage to griffs and they can die, so it is silly to think if I get griffs and he doesn't make bats, all his walkers will be dead and taurens and he will be gg ... not! Not to say imagine what happens if i have casters and heroes, taurens can blowe them up). That's why I reached the conclusion: if you let an orc make tier3 especially if he has exe, gg you can quit. He must be a total noob to lose with that kind of army. Not to say BM at lvl5 mega imba vs AM and casters. But because I let orc do that 3 games out of 30, I don't have a loss vs orc. And still, skill above Imba human! I repeat again: I have played vs 40+ who don't let me go out of the base, who don't let me build sanctums, who constantly cj me if I go out of my base! Thats a good player!

Let's discuss the laddering:

Check stats OxygeniumIsNoob: level 20 42:8. Yet, you can be 42:39 and still level 20. And still if you lose a lot, you gotta be a big noob, you can make level 20 at 50-60 or more wins&losses. Why is this so and does it mean even if you make equal wins and losses you can still be the same level as someone with good stats at the same number of win&losses? Because it matches you with the same skill, it doesn't have to be a lvl 30 your skill, your weak opp can be level 30 150+ wins and a good oppo lvl 25 50 wins. So how comes good players make like lvl 35 100:70 win:losses and at the same time they don't match necessarily high levels to gain exp faster? I'm confused...

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
hahaha I WAS in mym and yes I was always overly flooded with those type of msges hahahah. being in Bnet and irc was hell hahaha. but i was trying to be as calm as possible and try to answer all I could.

No it's not like that. My pc is newb.. my game spikes a lot, I get lag sometimes.. ladder win vs loses don't always matter. plus many pros have bnet accounts of 60-70% when clearly they should go 85-90%. It's not always relevant. a worse player (by your logic) can still give u a hard time and make u lose.. if u under-estimate him. U should never think that. U saw even in bigger tourneys how Moon or Luci lost to much less players.. coz that fact is not always relevant.

as for the xp ladder i dunno I have stopped worrying about that matter I don't care. I don't play for lvl, i don't play to get good. I play to have fun.. that's all.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
MYM, fnatic, cool! When are you going to work for World Elite /WE.IGE or WE.Just/ ? :D

I see everything, I see when someone has no skill and owned with something like mass towers in the base and just hit&run on workers, someone like that who doesn't micro a single unit, that's a lame win he knows it, the thing is war3 is a startegy so even someone like that can win but that doesn't make him skilled, thats just a casual win vs someone better because of the map, the distances. Why do you think bo3 asre played? It determines in more than one game, for pros, it's not who is better who will win. We know how pro X owned pro Y for some time and pro Y owned pro X for some time. So if you tell everyone may happen to own you - ofc. But not every time, when a low skilled owns you it is not every time, it doesn't make him more skilled.

I don't watch players according to %, % can be from everything, i watch the solo record, besides, is solo 70:40 level 33-34 bad? And a clan based on % req 60%+ he cant enter because he's below 60% funny isnt it? I detertmine players according to not just stats but also at what stats what level. I have seen stats like level 20 at 100 wins which is totally newbish ( I exclude all decays etc, talk about real stats), lvl 27 300 wins (newbish) and I've played vs such in the past and they really really suck even a lvl 30 at 400 wins really sucks at 250 too so I kinda have convinced myself that stats tell the truth and that doesn't mean you can't be owned at all, but you are still the more skilled. Just like Moon and Luci are more skilled but it happens to lose from less skilled. Here are examples of relatively good, below this sucks:

lvl 20 is made at 40 wins, however some make stats like 42:8 which is prolike while others are lvl 20 42:39, still better than lvl 20 at more wins, but not as good as those others.
=> I proved that making levels faster at less wins is better - believe me, forget about decay, all even with decay make high levels at less stats, someone lvl 30 150 wins decay from lvl 40 makes lvl 40 back at 200 wins, while those we call newb massers play constantly and play 700-800 games for level 40, do you see the difference? And massing so many games for levels is SO lame and funny and I'll tell you - unless you are lvl 45+ for 250 up to 300 or max 350 games, the rest for levels below 45 for so many games is LAME. And this is not only my opinion about massing games, I saw it in one interview of Satinii but I formed my opinion before seeing it.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
no, considering orcs hardly ever teh to tier 3
What can you get at t3? Master training casters and tauren? Plus a bunch of semi=pointless upgrades that may not turn the tides for you depending on the situation you have created for yourself.

Orc is a race race. You need to get the better t2 units before they get t2-t3.