Incredible micro

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
I guess that with playing more solo you know what to look for in a replay, and by watching more reps, ofc, as I do. The creator could have clicked the zeppelin as I didn't see everything like what unit was saved etc, but from what I saw load/unload indeed amazing and nothing unusual by them. It's not the 1st so good zepp micro I see. As I said, in YouTube (IntrSpy is me), I didn't even know somone uploads a replay or a part of it in YouTube!

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Np, if I want to see it, I'll dl the replay. Lately, except for Inso reps (since I haven't seen his games for 3 months or more), I'm more interested in some BG players replays, I'm fed up with ToD and Sky for some time.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
The zeppelin is a double edged sword. You have to remember that it can easily be shot down and when it does, all released cargo either instantly dies or lands with a 80% move speed decrease for about 15-20 seconds.

But that is pretty amazing, however SC pros do that all the time with dropships and various other units. Such as reavers, tanks, and other slow and/or weak units.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
There's one game Nuclearman vs Perfect among those links i posted, from g2h vs mj match, hu mirror, nuclear couldnt reach the am with his panda and since he had zepp he unloaded the panda right in front of the am and with 1 hit - am down (since am was low hp). ;>

Who knows, if SC2 is true and has an editor as good as the war3 world editor, I may move to it since I prefer now hi-tech&futuristic games, especially strats. With the micro I learnt to do in war3 I do in every other strats as much as it is possible and if I started, I don't think I would be an easy win for SC pros, since war3 reqs not less micro, and zepp use is the same, SC units die faster but war3 isn't easier to micro.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
well, spy hahah i doubt anybody can micro that, as good as Moon did. After all Moon is best wc3 players of the moment. That zep isn't the only one but is by far the best I've seen. I mean look at the hp of DR and the archs. how many units did Moon lost? Umm let me think... 1. How many sky lost? hahah many + had to use major healing pot for his AM.

x42bn6 hehe yeah that did quite a buzz around but Moon is very well known for his impressive micro and outstanding unique strategies. Bottom line is.. he's awesome, his games make me horny and i want to marry him and have his babies XD.

there is another replay which is worth watching... and shows all the reasons why Moon is such an awesome player.

try this link: http://www.wcreplays.com/pub_replays.php?get=45163

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I would have been laid about 500 times if I could earn girls that method.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Heh yeah but there was one girl elf in Northrend, and she liked how I played in solo and she was playing with me and an AT friend 1vs1, to whoever played better, sent air kisses, she was my age too. She made high levels at less stats like lvl 30 at 70-80 wins, was a little better than me and said her stats sucked :-D

VBad hello glad to see you here, Im DarkMage/mystic_sorcerer silly old nicks you know me. Ofc I don;t argue that Moon has the best micro, but zepp usage is something you will not see among the masses of newbies in bnet, and from replays, I learn it more and more and it isn't that hard really, ofc I cannot do it like moon ;>

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
;o hey mage glad to see you. yeah you and your silly nicks :p.
I also had a friend who played solo quite good :) but she was the only girl beside me who played wc3 at a competitive lvl. The rest of the girls I knew they were playing only custom games and not actually ladder.

Mike... good luck.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
wow... you guys are...

wc nerds LoL

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I myself never really trust girls and gaming, except my friend Kaya.

I did play with a few in the past. And they ended up being WAY worse than a noob. Just because they are female. doesn't mean I can rat them out for thier weaknesses.

But I will give vBad a chance, if I do play with her. And I can't rat at her because she is a friend of BF :).

Ntrik_ said:
wow... you guys are...

wc nerds LoL
More like, we boiled the game down to a science while you were busy going hiadas on the DH/Hunts combo.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
I myself never really trust girls and gaming, except my friend Kaya.

I did play with a few in the past. And they ended up being WAY worse than a noob. Just because they are female. doesn't mean I can rat them out for thier weaknesses.

But I will give vBad a chance, if I do play with her. And I can't rat at her because she is a friend of BF :).

More like, we boiled the game down to a science while you were busy going hiadas on the DH/Hunts combo.
I dont even play wc anymore lol

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
chris: well I havent met a lot of chicks who do play wc3 so I have to believe u. As for me.. I'm average I guess. Been playing this game for 5 years now but i can't say I'm much more than a newbie.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Heh yeah VBad, last time you saw me, years ago, I was more of a newb. Time changed, I played more and more, became better and you don't know, I was a player in ESL-BWCL last summer in Season 4. I played vs We.Just.Int /WERN/. I am known as Impactor, this is my official nickname. Luckily I played vs Shadowtaker, if that was Shocker or DIDI8, I would have looked like a raped newb in those games. Playing with them and pros and around pros, did a great job to increase my skill in solo, this was a valuable experience. Unfortunately, my team was the worst, was disqualified, then I went back to laddering but no longer with that good players as the team was disbanded too... TT so here I am waiting to find even people to play with not just laddering solo. And because you have played with KingCrimson right? You know what I mean about how playing with such players improves your skill. Tell me, VBad, as someone who is aware of what a good player is, who understands what I said so far:

Is it ordinary to beat ppl your skill, better and much better and to lose from newbies?? Like someone not microing a single unit and eventually making a late exe that you reveal 5 mins later but is enough to mass and own you, having in mind he lost units all the time? (yeah elf!) If no, if a good player beats good players and doesn't lose from such (and newb isnt someone who starts the game but alos those I mentioned - very very low skill...), then I must suck! Is it ordinary to beat good and with skill and micro, yet to lose from such? Ehh I don't lose from total newbs but when I happen to lose from still low skilled that are right to be called newbs .. I keep on repeating how that game could have been a free win for me and I threw it away.

You should rethink the word 'average'. Some even 40s solo call themselves average, tha makes me - thirty something below average maybe... and those below me I have one word - n-o-o-b. Duh lvl 30 100 wins is relatively bad and what more.,.. then I must suck according to that but it is the true scale, the one where even average is something high.

For the videos: Awesome! Glad to see some of the best moments of Insomnia there! The game of SK.Madfrog reminded me that We.Just.Madfrog isn't the crazy Sk we used to know. He played weak vs Inso although Inso on the other hand is back also after some weak games and owned AoD-hla undead with 2:0 (no surpirse hla isnt his class).

Btw Crimson is retired right, ( yeah I know he's RO)? Like 64.amd Cara now also retired, rus have a new top human and that is Xyligan. Anyway, because with me leaving the team, my AT partners all gone, I have no one to chat with in the channels so it's kinda boring, all I do is solo ladder and still I get bored after 1-2 hours, if you still play in Northrend, I'll be more than happy to see you online. Everyone top or not top has quit the game and has come back eventually. I also have been inactive several times but then again the strong desire to play after not playing for a long time comes back. Hope, you feel the same. I abandoned my Impactor account after the reset so you can find me under the smurf name BoilingPoint in Northrend. Just a fun akk, I make silly strats, lose with them and still do better stats than previous accounts ;> ~~I'll be even in Northrend right now

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
oi oi... u wrote so much.. lets see.

yes I have AT with crimson a lil and also with few other pros but not a lot because usually being a pro means your schedule is very filled up so u don't have that much time to waste with newbies like me, but I was okay. I even played with susiria and ciara.. but it was more of a custom game.. but none the less incredible funny. I am friends with many pros and I talk to them which doesnt enhance my skills greatly except.. my talking ones xD.

Well Crimson he retired for 1 year but he made an announcement where he was saying he came back and he trains to make a come back soon.
Yeah the games of maddy vs inso were weak. He lost so much micro control.. haha it's not even funny. I felt bad about him in a way.

If I give 100% i believe I can be lvl 45-50 as skill but.. I don't give so whatever. well average.. it's also judge upon the gateway u play on. Coz a lvl 30 on kalimdor or north isn't the same with a lvl 30 from west or east if u understand what Im trying to say. Plus I'm talking from BNet POV.. not taking in consideration necessarily the pros. If you take into consideration Moon, Lucifer, Grubby, Sky, Tod.. etc.. 99% of the bnet population would be considered.. not even below average but a complete stupid newbie :p.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
I remember when ToD called Susiria in one old game '****ing newbie' xD
Are you a clan Orga, VBad? Clan We-Just Int. have a girl orga, she doesn't play but she's respected for her great job. Maybe you can become one of a top clan :)
You type articles in WCR, MeetYourMakers, you are like what some admins of BWCL here - try to contribute and to keep up the e-sports alive and famous. This league brought reporters from our best national TV prog to interview DIDI8, last season prae.Sir_J from replayers was interviwed, Gj for keeping up the e-sports :)

I was talking about Northrend, one of the 2 best realms, but imo every player can be put on a scale, we have the best players like Sky, Inso,Luci, ToD, Moon, Grubby,, then pros, famous but not the best, then pros not so famous etc and a lvl 40 would be nothing special, then below that skill would be completely newblike.

You didn't answer, do you play and if you want? I don't mind ATing with you, I don't care about AT stats but I play to win and I'm bored of nothing but solo. My akk's up there: 'boilingpoint' 'Impct' I may become inactive after 1-2 months so I don't play for levels&stats now.