Important: vB and CMS

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Our license for vB and 4.0 (actually vB's best license) gives us access to the CMS (content management system). This is a powerful tool that may help to integrate our vast content (both old and new) and resources into a more manageable, searchable, and overall better system.

The system is fairly complex and none of us have a whole lot of experience with it, but I'd like to know if you guys think this is a tool we should integrate and fully work towards? Could prove to be very valuable in terms of content, home page, and maybe SEO.

http://www.battleforums.com/forums/

Depending if it redirects you or not, you can view some of what I'm talking about at the above link.

THOUGHTS PLX

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
It looks good..and if it could be turned into something truly useful, I definitely think it should be taken advantage of. Like I said earlier, most of our previous "portals" haven't had much point..but this looks a bit different. I'll have to read up on the features. Looks good though!

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah. Well if making articles is as simple as it seems (promote to article, although I know there's a little more to it), integration shouldn't be too incredibly difficult.

There's actually a ton of articles in that link that describe the CMS.