Imba panda

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Im not asking for tips as some of you know. This is just to show what i mean and others too, ofc, about PANDA with ELF.
Lets go through first minutes. I wonder if Theroy has anything to say about it as elf. The footmen where breath from '100 miles' reaches foots. Some escaped, ok that was more like luck. But we're talking about a skilled game. And last but not least, the panda and pl leave your base without workers. What can you do?? He only missed to make hit workers and run but it was almost the same. What's more that was random, judging by his 70 apm he was not an elf player. Yes i use his low apm to say not that he didnt play well, no he played well judging by the micro, etc but im 100% sure his main race isnt elf. Or simply call it intuition.

You see, panda ?? Oh yes i've used panda 2nd in another game to those who say 'not imba CUZ it's from the tavern' and i killed some archers with the panda, then he massed dryads, my panda was useless. Oh and what's the difference ? VERY big. I dont have wisps to hide in entangled mine, this is perfect abuse. There are Great abuse combos like panda and dr but whether panda and pl, panda with dh panda with smth else doesnt matter it's the PANDA. Nerf the damn imba

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Panda is useless you had it right at the begging by rushing but you only had one rax and laid off for a while. Naga was a mistake as a tier 2 push only works on a hard tech to bears with a DH. You would've been better off with an MK and a focus on the panda or the err.. Pitlord (O_O). It was in the end the bears that beat you as I will say they are imba on HU but not the panda. But Im disapointed you lost to someone who used pitlord as a second hero XD. Just my three cents.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
I have long not been active, but ofc that didnt matter here. I didnt use MK because can you imagine someone who pumps mass potions for the panda/pl to die especially when he used the staff well enough. I missed surround but then i saw he has invul. You know what happens if you mass focus and eventually dont kill the panda. Thats why they start with dryads not even bears, dryads are lower hp, also make dmg, so those who die faster 1st.

Anyway, from now on, i'll def go mk if he has panda 1st, but dh and panda, i'd rather go naga. Yes PL was like 'Lol' but Theory, didnt you see what was the most imba thing ? Workers, 1 second rain of fire and 1 breath. Hit run and bye, that was his whole game, how lame. We rly have to make some games, i need training vs skilled elves.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Theroy said:
Pitlord (O_O).
I find that an insult to the creditibility of the game's ultimate multi unit attacker. I have seen people use it with AM/BM a few times. I also use it myself when I am Orc or Ne. Then I follow up with a stun or debuffer hero. should have done MK over Naga, for Storm Bolt reasons. You can still get a Naga third if you want to.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Pitlord is the useless.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
MK is also needed as second when an orc goes blademaster as first hero...it is very difficult to win witha beastmaster as second

very smart idea to go for blizzard!
But bad idea to move hero to goblin factory to reveal units that you were guarding with that same hero ROFL....

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Pitlord is the useless.
Wtf! Dude, you can weaken an entire army with Howl. At level 3, they lose half thier attack power. I once reduced 6 wyrms to doing 10 damage total on FF against my pit lord. (I used Cripple as well). You can also use RoF to weaken targets. Or better yet, combine that with an AM/BM and you got AoE nukage. Especially if your enemy is crammed together at a TP or something.

Malcom Sex

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Wtf! Dude, you can weaken an entire army with Howl. At level 3, you lose half your attack power. I once reduced 6 wyrms to doing 10 damage total on FF against my pit lord. (I used Cripple as well). You can also use RoF to weaken targets. Or better yet, combine that with an AM/BM and you got AoE nukage. Especially if your enemy is crammed together at a TP or something.
Not to mention the Doom Guard PL summons is like another hero in itself. Pitlord is far from useless.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
MK is also needed as second when an orc goes blademaster as first hero...it is very difficult to win witha beastmaster as second

very smart idea to go for blizzard!
But bad idea to move hero to goblin factory to reveal units that you were guarding with that same hero ROFL....

The game vs elf is always to go blizz but it is done on higher lvl at least lvl 4. That thing you say is pretty funny and irritiating at the same time - luck. I sent a low hp sorc beore the hero, then a dryad also low hp was standing there and killed the sorc, then escaped. At that time he moved the archers,y a unit was better but this moment is way too minor to talk about.

As for PL, vs hu not good choice. You will see how better than me players and pros use rifles vs elf, without morts. I dont do that, i use breakers instead of rifles and add morts. This strat had been for some time before they started using rifles. Imagine rifles vs panda or PL, not to say so slow... i dont like riflemen. Anyway focus on thw fact, that the PANDA was enough abuse, pl just to kill faster and how this was abuse on workers. He could have used another hero 2nd, same thing vs workers. You cant save the workers... the rest especially with breakers is just mass scrolls and micor,positions etc. PL wouldnt do much vs breakers or casters when u have scrolls, so i agree with Theory. But the workers killed was an abuse... i cant protect them, this is a-b-u-s-e, imba.

What should be done? Imo nerf breath by decreasing range,or simply make it 100 mana. Scrolls cant heal as much as he uses breath, he can do it 4 times in a battle, you have 2 heroes - 2 scrolls cooldown.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
I've not seen the pitlord used in 1v1 ever while playing.. and any of you are welcome to try it on me..

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Spy said:
As for PL, vs hu not good choice. You will see how better than me players and pros use rifles vs elf, without morts. I dont do that, i use breakers instead of rifles and add morts. This strat had been for some time before they started using rifles. Imagine rifles vs panda or PL, not to say so slow... i dont like riflemen
I know its not a good idea vs Human. Because Holy Light will damage him plus his Howl can easily be dispelled. Mk can also stun to stop RoF.

But even so, I have beaten humans using him. It just depends on the situation.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Guys, all is skill. In fact, when i see someone who sux saying 'imba casters' at least if he's mannered i dont irritate him. Thats why ofc you can win with PL lol. It doesn mean if you play PL you lose, Chris you can win even with massing headhunters if the other has no skill and thats -=Skill=-

I've not seen the pitlord used in 1v1 ever while playing.. and any of you are welcome to try it on me..
Haha then you know that i didnt lose cause of PL. I was talking about panda, i can show you orc playing vs me with panda 2nd, hu with panda 2nd, i was like 'lol abusers?' (didnt told them i thought it). I dont wanna show rep cause orc wasnt so good, i dominated him, same for human. On another aka i decided to use another strat, oh yes now i do various strats on training aka, and panda 2nd in hu mirror with griffs vs human with mass hawks - i added gyros to the griff and see how i didnt lose 1 griff and he lost all his hawks cause of flak cannons and breath + haze. So with other races ok, but imo elf with panda, meh thats a bit hard, and talking about workers- this is abuse, you said nothing about it.

Also Theory, you want PL ? I'll show you how i can beat you with PL 2nd vs elf. Lets just play. But you'll see it wont be the PL but you will also see how you underestimate him.

Edit~~~~~~~~~~~
Haha Theory, I liked how I posted a thread&rep before a replay was uploaded and a poll. Dl the new top replay 10/10 Moon vs Inso, and you will see PL 3rd hero, useless ??? Also in replayers.com there is a poll about panda so im not the only one thinking that panda is not ok this way.

http://218.6.172.15/iest2006/w3map.rar
http://tft.replayers.com/download.php?id=77931&t=1165945581

And one thing: I hate WoW for the reason that it steals good players from War 3, totally brainwashes them including my AT part with who I used to play so much and yeah I also like futuristic games from now on so that another reason I wont play this damn game. But to stay ontopic, it looks to me that Blizzard are SO busy of WoW Expansion that they cant even pay attention to nerf panda and ud’s dests.

Now playing vs UD is no comment! Yes the only way to do smth is to mass towers... i'll make another serious thread about smth that many agree must be nerfed about ud.

More about panda... Playing vs elf, for me is ok, thats my 3rd best matchup (after hu mirror, orc, guess whats worst). However, when they get panda, i get scrolls and still, either lose or takes 29838923 minutes long to win/lose. And LOL i play vs orcs - they get 2nd hero panda, i play vs humans - they get 2nd hero panda -->>>> ???????

When i play for fun i use panda 2nd in mirror with griffs, but i dont use him generally. The sad thing for them is all humans ive played no matter how much they like to blow fire, are kinda gg, same for orcs with panda, cause skill > that but im kinda worried that they like to use mass mercenaries with breath and kinda abuse the breath range or the haze or their low mana that makes the panda cast 4 times a battle. When i saw this used by orcs and humans, not only elves with panda, and ud uses that 3rd hero, at least this is the only non-abuse ud with panda vs gyro, so talking about the rest 3 races.... i think they're trying to abuse the usage of this hero. Vote for your choice in replayers, imo panda's breath must be reduced in dmg/range. not mana because potions can make it 10 times breath.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Spy said:
But to stay ontopic, it looks to me that Blizzard are SO busy of WoW Expansion that they cant even pay attention to nerf panda and ud’s dests.
He was already nerfed once. They just reduced his fire damage a bit. The Destroyers have had enough mana problems too. The only thing I dislike about Dests is thier HP count.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes but all suddenly start using panda. It needs more nerf, won't be the 1st unit to be nerfed more than once and that's needed.

I won't discuss ud in this thread but a nap massing fiends (8-9) with cl and mass scarabs in the beginning + skeles, this race just has a variety of abuses. You can be a nap but you have a chance to win with 121920 summons and mass fiends. As for a regular game where they would use ghouls and dests, somehow without expo is very low chance to win and with expo if you dont make FM fast enough, gg. I dont know but always lose when i have them and foots and with militia in addition i cant beat ghouls. Then they whine the human will mass towers. Ofc we will.

Theory you can also check the rep moons vs Sky where moon gets 2nd Pl and is good vs rifles.
http://tft.replayers.com/download.php?id=78076&t=1166020038
http://218.6.172.15/iest2006/w3map.rar

ChrisH36

Reaction score
The Pit Lord owns against Rifles because of Howl of Terror. That is the reason why he proves himself in combat. Rain of Fire isn't really efficient enough. I even said so inside my Pit Lord guide. He is a mass unit controller, not a hero killer.

Ghouls are a problem. Especially when they get Ghoul FRenzy, then with a Drealord they can hold thier own vs knights. BEsides, FM is a double edged sword against Dest. FMs have Heavy armor and low hp, you would need a massive number of them to destroy 2-4 Dests. Even so, they could get webbed and about 3-4 Fiend spiders can kill one.

Early game, the summon rush is difficult to beat. Later, you can dispel the skeletons and the beetles.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Panda is an awesome hero in and among itself. He sucks as second, but great as first.

Pitlord blows. Yeah his ultiamte is great, and sure maybe level 3 howl, but that requires him to actualy get to level 6.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
By 'he sucks as 2nd' you mean if he's only lvl 2 or 3. But if he gets lvl 4+ same thing.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Pan said:
Pitlord blows. Yeah his ultiamte is great, and sure maybe level 3 howl, but that requires him to actualy get to level 6.
That would require him to be first. He is more of a late game hero.