I'm Still Waiting...

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Did someone cut your penis off? Because you're one negative nancy.

They've released shit all about this game and you already hate it? Nice one.

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
War 3 is an amazing game you already prove you know nothing about when arguing against it.

WOW - best selling MMORPG ever in barely any time after its release and still going stron.

vista - DirectX10> you

Xbox better than the PS3, and the 360 holds the worldwide total sales for this generation.
WOW is Everquest with warcraft players. Nothing new here and you it's pretty much a poor excuse to waste hours of your life.

However everything else I think is alright.:flock:

Raizeen

Member!
Reaction score
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz blizard sucks balls when it comes to making games a game like starcraft 2 where they use these very low graphic games so nubs can play it even takes them ages to finish it *rofl laughs and lol over again* and the reason wow is famous is cause of all the cs and wc3 nubs sit and watch those wsg tournament movies of wc3 they think aa wow this game must be so good and i remember people saying wow is alot better then wc3 that just said how retarded people are on wow you cant even do instances anymore with random groups cause the huge ammount of retards on that game and i had around 20 rl freinds playing wow and weve all quit now waiting for hellgate and age of conan cause wow will never get any good cause of there 100 year old engine theyr using to have all the noublets play there game just so tehy can make more money witch will be there backfall now when age of conan and warhammer comes wow will completely die apart from the people to retarded to notice anything