I'm Still Waiting...

L

Laharl

Ok, Blizzard. The joke has gone on long enough. Isn't it about time you all jumped out, and went and told everyone that it's a joke? One big, stupid joke designed to worry me that you're going to release a crappy sequel to your games, sort of like you've been doing recently?

Just say it, please. Just a joke... Starcraft 2 not beig released. It was a dream. A horrible, cheese-induced nightmare. :umm

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
If you don't like it, play Starcraft for the next 20 years, because obviously nothing is ever good enough for you.

L

Laharl

Ghost seemed playable, but this just seems... awful. Chances are I'll get completely tired of Blizzard's crap there, and quit B.net altogether.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Dude, Ryan...you've got to be one of the most biased people I've ever met. Don't you ever give anything a damn chance?

You need to learn to chill out, relax a little with life, and stop letting everything get your manpanties in a bunch.

L

Laharl

I give things a chance, but once they prove themselves to be crappy, I hate them.

War3, WoW, Vista, and the xbox series. For starters.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I give things a chance, but once they prove themselves to be crappy, I hate them.

War3, WoW, Vista, and the xbox series. For starters.
War 3 is an amazing game you already prove you know nothing about when arguing against it.

WOW - best selling MMORPG ever in barely any time after its release and still going stron.

vista - DirectX10> you

Xbox better than the PS3, and the 360 holds the worldwide total sales for this generation.

L

Laharl

Last I checked many things Vista does in american copies it doesn't in other ones. Why? Not legal.

WoW: Played by WoW playing fetuses.

War3: Poorly balanced, joke of an RTS for poseur gamers.

I'm cynical, and Sc2 has yet to impress me. At all. MTG Tenth has. D&D minis has. HELL. Even Heroclix/mechwarrior have! Notice that those are by three different companies.

Another interesting game: Chez Goth. But it's a stand alone product.

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Dude, SC2 is maybe now just in Alpha stage. It might hit its Alpha tweens by Blizcon.
Don't worry, its not finished yet.

I promise you SC2 will be the biggest, and largest money maker in RTS's to date.
And Halo 3 in FPS's to date.

L

Laharl

Ick, with me... do not compare to Halo. Please. -.-

I'm almost positive it'll suck, and that makes me sad inside.

L

Laharl

I have standards in my games, as with everything else. And almost nothing meets them.

Then again I'm used to this sort of things from fan boys.

Ninja_Blue

[ Official Forum Ninja ]
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
I'm nowhere close to a fanboy if that's what you were getting at, but I was trying to say, you seem to be getting al your facts wrong in a way, when you were talking about the xbox series, I just thought, "Wtf?".

Epidemic

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
for some reason i sympathize with "magical trevor's" cynical clairvoyance, even though i too am excited about the prospects of starcraft2.

i hated modern pc gaming... it's horribly broken. i didn't like the pay to play wow and guildwars,sucked too. i was like wtf. its boring. the only reason i didn't go back to d2 was that it was tootime ocnsuming and plus i'd have to fork out like 30 bucks for another key.

then there was war3. which was boring. age of empires was lame as well.

sc2 and d2 and hl were the greatest computer games i've ever played and to this day, i havent seem anything top that on PCs.
all the decent games are going to consoles...

so i'm hoping that sc2 would pwn even though i have my reservations.

L

Laharl

All it takes to be clairvoyant is to imagine the worst case scenario. You'll either be dead on, or close enough to argue you were mostly right anyways.

Modern gaming is loaded with fetuses and fan boys. It's sickening.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
am i the only one here who is going to work on customs rather then play MP?

L

Laharl

The terraining really didn't seem THAT impressive. You know, this is why I avoid the official forums... Fan boys everywhere -.-

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Hmmmm....lets make blind accusations about a game that isn't even in ALPHA stage....then don't play. LOLOLOLOLOL

L

Laharl

Hey, I'm going by what generic games Blizzard has pumped out recently, none of which are not to impressive. If I can't see any redeeming traits what-so-ever now, it's just going to be another War3. Which I'd buy, call a waste of money, then smash.